Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43829 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
maybe Islam teaches that the devil is an atheist. the devil believe in everything you see. he believe in religion more than you.

Which religion does he believe in?

Give proofs!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't take everything celebrities say...
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Munzy14(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

A si m quite. grin

Admirer gbakwa oku! cheesy
O si admirer gbaa kwa oku grin grin

Hapu o....O nwehu uzo ana anaghi e use o to get attention..

O nwere onye ibu n'obi wu onye ahu.. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Munzy14:

O si admirer gbaa kwa oku grin grin

Hapu o....O nwehu uzo ana anaghi e use o to get attention..

O nwere onye ibu n'obi wu onye ahu.. cheesy

Seriously, only a sick mind would troll.
The person is not doing well mentally.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Seriously, only a sick mind would troll.
The person is not doing well mentally.
Trolls anahu eji ahu naa...O wukwanu ihe taa... grin

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Xbee007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
So Wizkid is an atheist. I love him even more.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
mediainc:

Mad religious bigot...go build your own heaven with your mediocre yardstick...mugu.

When a soul has been mercilessly raped, ravaged and abused by Satan and his demons with sins they tend to have nothing better to say in response to truth than derogatory words of abuse.
Pẹ̀lẹ́, I understand your frustration.
Run to Jesus, anyway. He will restore and redeem you.
Shalom.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

When a soul has been mercilessly raped, ravaged and abused by Satan and his demons with sins they tend to have nothing better to say in response to truth than derogatory words of abuse.
Shalom.
Bloody religious fanatic, another criminal pastorprenieur on the making, lazy youth.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
mediainc:

Bloody religious fanatic, another criminal pastorprenieur on the making, lazy youth.

Chai, ẹ pain you? grin
Jesus loves you. I do too.
Bye.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Xbee007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
JOemmy:
Will his unbelieve in religion save him from being judged by God after his death? Athiest aren't different from pagans they're in the same category.
Is it the Christian God or Muslim God that will judge us atheist?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Carlylepneuma: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Blessedofchrist post=109119075]juju and human sacrifice[/quote Abi nw...
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Xbee007(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.
Brainwashed mofo. grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Xbee007:

Brainwashed mofo. grin grin grin

Very predictable. Unrefined uncouth uncivilized. A dirty gutter heart spewing out dirty gutter words.
I can smell the odious demons indwelling you enraged and pressing the buttons of your emotions of rage, hate and anger.
You are just a puppet possessed and controlled by demons.
You need help.
Run to Jesus NOW!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Xbee007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Very predictable. Unrefined uncouth uncivilized. A dirty gutter heart spewing out dirty gutter words.
I can smell the odious demons indwelling you enraged and pressing the buttons of your emotions of rage, hate and anger.
You are just a puppet possessed and controlled by demons.
You need help.
Run to Jesus NOW!
Brainwashed fanatic. grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Prince001(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Miracood2:
Wizkid your opinion on this Religion stuff no matter to me as far as I'm concerned..

If you believe in Religion, na for ur pocket. If u no believe, na still ur pocket e go still end.

100% correct. Cos wizkid is singing and popular now make him a wise person lol
Who care about his view cos at d end of d day that won't feed me or my family!!!!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
kingxsamz:

I love this. cheesy
Now I need a straight answer to this question. cheesy

Is a closet Christian living in a core Islamic country also a coward? I need a yes or no answer.
Before you deviate and go off, my family members already know I'm an atheist.
So I'm waiting, answer the question. cheesy
if you don't understand a post , you ask.... my post did not speak in terms of all atheists, wasn't even trying to generalise. most of the islamic country are under sharia law, under sharia law, only islam is allow. no other religion is allow. there are churches in turkey Turkey is not under sharia law , and also the majority are Muslim. still the Christians in Turkey never hide their belief. in a Muslims country you cannot practice your atheism, unlike in a Christian country were you are even allow to question our faith without violence.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fatbam003:
Religion is not the problem of Africa .. it's bad governance .

do you really believe that solving the bad governance will result in Nigeria being suddenly perfect?! there are so many problems in Nigeria:

- Religion
- bad governance
- tribalism
- deluded greedy lazy population
- culture
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by kingxsamz(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
if you don't understand a post , you ask.... my post did not speak in terms of all atheists, wasn't even trying to generalise.
pretending to your family that you believe in God, but atheist on social media ? i call this cowardice of atheism.

You're not sleek. "Cowardice of Atheism". What's that supposed to mean since you're not generalising?

most of the islamic country are under sharia law, under sharia law, only islam is allow. no other religion is allow. there are churches in turkey Turkey is not under sharia law , and also the majority are Muslim. still the Christians in Turkey never hide their belief. in a Muslims country you cannot practice your atheism, unlike in a Christian country were you are even allow to question our faith without violence.
Do you think "violence" is the only thing that can count as a form of discrimination? Do you know there are other forms of discrimination Atheists face from their families simply because they declared their stance on belief? So if one isn't being killed or physically harmed, then every other thing should be overlooked?

Now let me rephrase my question.
If a Closet Christian from an Islamic home is hiding his belief in Christianity, is such person also a coward? Answer. undecided
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Teslason:

Same to you man!
Hope you're working towards your goals?
yeah
We keep believing and grinding hard

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by genitori(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Crystyano:

That guy is deceiving himself.... seriously.

Explain, please
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
genitori:

Explain, please

Can you help me with any amount of money, please?

I can't remember what happened that day...... I mean the day I made that statement.

I can't even remember when I made the statement..... I mean the exact date.

I just need your financial assistance now.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

do you really believe that solving the bad governance will result in Nigeria being suddenly perfect?! there are so many problems in Nigeria:

- Religon
- bad governance
- tribalism
- deluded greedy lazy population
- culture

Bad governance is the issue.....every other thing is either a cause or a result of bad governance.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Crystyano:
Bad governance is the issue.....every other thing is either a cause or a result of bad governance.

- Religion has nothing to do with bad governance, as Nigerians have been endoctrinated way before Nigeria had its 1st government.

- Tribalism has absolutely NOTHING to do with bad governance

- greedy lazy deluded Nigerian mindset has absolutely NOTHING to do with bad governance... if tomorrow you have a perfect country, Nigerians would stiill be greed and expect to cut corners in life by doing whatever nonsense under the moon.

- Nigerian culture is fukced up from the get go, and this has NOTHING to do with bad governance!

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- Religion has nothing to do with bad governance, as Nigerians have been endoctrinated way before Nigeria had its 1st government.

- Tribalism has absolutely NOTHING to do with bad governance

- greedy lazy deluded Nigerian mindset has absolutely NOTHING to do with bad governance... if tomorrow you have a perfect country, Nigerians would stiill be greed and expect to cut corners in life by doing whatever nonsense under the moon.

- Nigerian culture is fukced up from the get go, and this has NOTHING to do with bad governance!

No country can be perfect....stop talking of perfection..

Religion has to do with bad governance because the rulers including the traditional ones feel it's only the gods/God that can judge them for the bad things they do.

Tribalism can lead to the selection of bad people for certain positions....as in people that 'have no business there actually....

Greed or laziness is not a Nigerian mindset.

There's nothing like Nigerian culture but we have different cultures in Nigeria and I was never saying all elements of all the cultures are associated with bad governance.

It's impossible for all the elements of the cultures in Nigeria to be furrked up or messed up!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
you're an idiot

Like your family
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2022
SheikhMuniru:

Like your family
oloribuku
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
oloribuku

Ni iya e ati baba e I think you know
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by genitori(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Crystyano:

Can you help me with any amount of money, please?

I can't remember what happened that day...... I mean the day I made that statement.

I can't even remember when I made the statement..... I mean the exact date.

I just need your financial assistance now.

I'm so sorry, I can't
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Crystyano:
No country can be perfect....stop talking of perfection..

a perfect country is what ANY WORLD LEADER should strive for, regardless of whether they attain it or not.... and as much as there will always be hiccups along the way, access to proper education/healthcare/shelter/24hs electricity/security AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the rule of law is the foundation to a perfect country.

Religion has to do with bad governance because the rulers including the traditional ones feel it's only the gods/God that can judge them for the bad things they do.

so you actually believe that a greedy thieving politician/leader who has a failed character and doesnt care about the damage he/she does to its population (by looting the coffers), should be blame on religion, and not the fact that this person and not simply that this person is a thieving greedy demented politician/leader..... i guess, if i listen to you, then you believe that an atheist politician/leader would be perfect then, right?!?!?!
here is a queston for you: can you really blame ALL PAST NIGERIAN LEADER to religion, and not their failed thieving greedy selfish character?!

Tribalism can lead to the selection of bad people for certain positions....as in people that 'have no business there actually....

so tribalism is NO MORE a Nigerian problem, right? the only problem with tribalism is that it would bring bad leaders, abi?! so apart from election, tribalism is not a problem in Nigeria, right?! the xtian being slaughtered in the north is NOT a Nigerian tribalism problem abi?!

lol, you are funny person, to say the least!

Greed or laziness is not a Nigerian mindset.

if greed and laziness isnt into Nigerian mindset then why PLENTY of Nigerians are into money ritual, kidnapping, yahoo yahoo/fraud, people left and right begging total strangers, oloshoism being rampant in Nigeria and women expecting money before dating/fukcing you etc
all NIgerians wanting to have Jeff Bezos money yet 99% couldnt run a pure water biz. everyone trying to con you one way or the other
you can try to ignore it all you want, a great deal of Nigerians are GREEDY and LAZY! because everyone think that they are smarter than the next man and is trying to pull a fast one on everybody
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a perfect country is what ANY WORLD LEADER should strive for, regardless of whether they attain it or not.... and as much as there will always be hiccups along the way, access to proper education/healthcare/shelter/24hs electricity/security AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the rule of law is the foundation to a perfect country.

so you actually believe that a greedy thieving politician/leader who has a failed character and doesnt care about the damage he/she does to its population (by looting the coffers), should be blame on religion, and not the fact that this person and not simply that this person is a thieving greedy demented politician/leader..... i guess, if i listen to you, then you believe that an atheist politician/leader would be perfect then, right?!?!?!
here is a queston for you: can you really blame ALL PAST NIGERIAN LEADER to religion, and not their failed thieving greedy selfish character?!

so tribalism is NO MORE a Nigerian problem, right? the only problem with tribalism is that it would bring bad leaders, abi?! so apart from election, tribalism is not a problem in Nigeria, right?! the xtian being slaughtered in the north is NOT a Nigerian tribalism problem abi?!

lol, you are funny person, to say the least!

if greed and laziness isnt into Nigerian mindset then why PLENTY of Nigerians are into money ritual, kidnapping, yahoo yahoo/fraud, people left and right begging total strangers, oloshoism being rampant in Nigeria and women expecting money before dating/fukcing you etc
all NIgerians wanting to have Jeff Bezos money yet 99% couldnt run a pure water biz. everyone trying to con you one way or the other
you can try to ignore it all you want, a great deal of Nigerians are GREEDY and LAZY! because everyone think that they are smarter than the next man and is trying to pull a fast one on everybody

Nothing...... not healthcare...not electricity..... not tourism... not even the rule of law can make any country perfect!!!!

You're reacting like a baby.....if I mention something,it doesn't mean that's the only thing that's responsible for anything ..... it doesn't mean you should try to determine what's in my mind...... useless assumptions...... baseless rhetorical questions..... your so-called statistics about Nigerians belong to your type only....

You're just another person that is quick to generalize miserably..... accusing people you don't really know enough about ......slutshaming...,brokeshaming....... do you even regard your parents/children as anything since they're Nigerians
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Crystyano:
Nothing...... not healthcare...not electricity..... not tourism... not even the rule of law can make any country perfect!!!!

You're reacting like a baby.....if I mention something,it doesn't mean that's the only thing that's responsible for anything ..... it doesn't mean you should try to determine what's in my mind...... useless assumptions...... baseless rhetorical questions..... your so-called statistics about Nigerians belong to your type only....

You're just another person that is quick to generalize miserably..... accusing people you don't really know enough about ......slutshaming...,brokeshaming....... do you even regard your parents/children as anything since they're Nigerians

bwaaaaaah see this one, now changing his stand.... 1st you said that ALL Nigerians problem are due to bad governance and now that i educated you on the subject, you quickly change your position!

whats funny here is that you are the one who jumped to my mention as you were butthurt by my opinion, and now is still butthurt because i schooled you on the subject.... sadly, it is well known that Nigerians are comfortable with mediocrity and will find excuses to accept their sorry lives pretending that all is well, and/or that its all Buhari's fault!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaah see this one, now changing his stand.... 1st you said that ALL Nigerians problem are due to bad governance and now that i educated you on the subject, you quickly change your position!

whats funny here is that you are the one who jumped to my mention as you were butthurt by my opinion, and now is still butthurt because i schooled you on the subject.... sadly, it is well known that Nigerians are comfortable with mediocrity and will find excuses to accept their sorry lives pretending that all is well, and/or that its all Buhari's fault!

I never said all the problems of all Nigerians are due to bad governance
..... that's your misunderstanding of my posts...... schooled me in your dreams.... it's also well known in your dreams that Bla Bla Bla ......Bla Bla Bla .... keep your position to your dreams....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63