Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43817 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2022
through WizKid
duality:
Some people mistake religion for believing and living a life of Christ.

They are different. But the demons are pushing the "religion" narrative to fool them.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by daveP(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2022
He won't be the first and last music superstar to say this in an active blooming career.

He won't also be the first and last to realize this wasn't true towards the end of it all.

Many from the 70s to mid 80s were on this table and history bears witness. So even regretted the statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2022
juju and human sacrifice
Carlylepneuma:
Funny nigger, coz u roll with the big boys and they have use there ideology to influence u now u talking trash. Wt do u believe in then?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by slimshady1000: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2022
So not believing in religion is equivalent to being an atheist?
Some people no get spirit of understanding!!!

diplomat058:
When this guy been dey poor and struggle, he sang "shebi oluwa lóni mari batise...shebi oluwa lóni marodunmodun...shebi oluwa lóni mafayoshayo...I thank God for living... (Super Star Album)

Now money don come, baba don join league of atheists grin grin

Proverbs 30:7-9 comes to mind;

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Akuruoulo(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Religion destroy the region Africans
And atheism helped abi ?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Originalsly: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:

How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

Religion is cult..... what's wrong with him not belonging to any religious cult? Religion has nothing to do with spirituality.... has everything to do with control and exploitation.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Akuruoulo(m): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
I will say it again:

As long as Africans carry the two foreign religions, Christianity and Islam, for head like gala, it will continue to be a 3rd world continent.
And where was they before religion came ?
12th continent I think
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by cococandy(f): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:

It's his choice. Just as you made a choice to leave Christianity and heaven hasn't fallen. I love Christianity, anyone could walk out freely, insult it & freely disregard it but end of the day, all eyes go clear.
If they leave you now you’ll start assuming you know me or what religion I practice/don’t practice.

Is that thinly veiled threat in your last sentence supposed to do what? I swear down some of you “godly people” are truly horrible people. Eww.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by whippersnapper(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2022
He believes in the old religion then
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by richmond500: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Zazoo
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Tboymessiah(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2022
diplomat058:
When this guy been dey poor and struggle, he sang "shebi oluwa lóni mari batise...shebi oluwa lóni marodunmodun...shebi oluwa lóni mafayoshayo...I thank God for living... (Super Star Album)

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."

NasoLifeBe
You nailed it, money don come na e forget sey God dey, but if small sickness come now e go ask ppu to pray for him.

What really happened is this since this guy don get pikin from different woman, na since then e no get himself again e never believe such scenero can happen to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Nothingserious:

How?

And what did religion do to the Americas?
Same religion ooooo

Not same religion.

Only about 50% of Americans are religious vs 90% of Nigerians.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by NaBanga: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2022
You can believe in God without religion. You can also be an atheist and be a good person. Nigerians need religion because the government has not provided meaningful pathways for success. Without religion telling them what to do, who did it to them and how to do it, Nigeria would be 10X worse without religion.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Horokrox: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
So what should we do?
You should start putting on everything girly like G-string undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Techguy96:

Ogbeni they are all bullshit.

Nothing like god or devil anywhere. When u died u simply stop to exist just as you were before you were born.

Bullsh!t to you, but not to me.

You have the right to believe what you choose. Believe it to yourself.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2022
The more you understand, the less you bother.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ahasco(m): 1:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Don't mind those confused female emotional musicians who deviated from their focus and goal and resulted to going into religious music, thinking it will lead them closer to either Yahweh Satan or Allah Lucifer their god mchew

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MsFaith: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Any religious persons (Christians or Muslims or traditionalists) that follow this ignoramus on social media and buy his songs or listen to his music are as foolish and ignorant as Wizkid.
Unless they repent, theyl all together will rot and roast with him in Hell fire.

Cc: @dramaticpeople grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MsFaith: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2022
SportsHD:
You can believe In God, a supreme being out there but not in religion.

In the words of Hopsin
"You gave me a Bible and expect me not to analyze it?
I’m frustrated and you provoked it
I’m not reading that motherfucking book because a human wrote it
I have a fucking brain, you should know it
You gave it to me to think to avoid every useless moment"

Yes. Don’t analyse it grin just believe it grin

Na so dem dey take catch mugu.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by kingxsamz(m): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Lol, speak your truth.
I see many Christians now claimimg Christianity isn't a religion just to exempt it from the constant religious bashing. Lmao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by ndukwejoe(m): 2:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Spot on
diplomat058:

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by ajl: 2:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
Ibrahim balogun you were born a Yoruba muslim

What is this sacrilege to allah

You all need help in Nigeria. All you holier-than-thou people. Most of what you all call religion are made up stories, that at best were stolen from Kemet (ancient Egypt).

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by madjune(m): 2:07am On Jan 06, 2022
I believe in the savior of mankind, our lord Jesus Christ. He died for our sins and our only passport to eternal glory with Him is to accept Him, believe in Him, live His first commandment on earth which is to LOVE...and nothing more.

This principle will be your wings as faith which propels you across heavens upon death, towards that luminous light where God dwells.

And there, you will find eternal peace and place...with no course of further reincarnation back to earth to cleanse oneself on rebirth.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by ajl: 2:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigeria, land of zealots. The most messed up place on earth where mosque and churches are found almost on each street but a place devoid of love and hope, with bare hands soaked in blood and injustice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MsFaith: 2:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In whose name would you pray and how do you pray if not through a religion? Even the traditionalists reach God through their religion. Saying you don't believe in any religion is as good as saying you don't believe in God because you must reach God via a religious practice.

You should pray to God and in God’s name.
Saying it out or saying it in.

Dear God, thank you for this opportunity, I’m super grateful to you.

Dear God, I’m sorry I allowed my anger becloud my sense of judgment in this *matter* please give me peace and courage to apologise/beg/ask him/her to forgive me.

Dear God, please give me peace.

Dear God, I love you.

Thank you God.

You can have a quiet place where you do this and meditate too. Doing it via a religious practice is so not necessary.

you can talk to God in numerous ways and in His name, it’s not rocket science or strange.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Remman(m): 2:15am On Jan 06, 2022
You don't believe in religion because Illuminati and freemasonry said they're not a religion. Still, you believe in a supreme being. I think you wanted to say You don't believe in christianity and pastors are stupid. Any how, na your head.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Estellie: 2:24am On Jan 06, 2022
shadrach77:
O ma se o. Shey na fame dey disturb this one's reasoning bah? Someone who started his career from the church! Even during his EME days he was going to church

Na wah!
and so? What if he started from the church?
Most of us went to church cause we saw our parents go. If your parent stayed at home every sunday then you wouldn’t care what a church is.
As you grow older, it’s left to you to ask questions, reason and take decisions. So let the man have his decision.

At the end of it all, most of y’all just scared to ask yourselves questions.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Estellie: 2:28am On Jan 06, 2022
cococandy:
grin They finna turn on you real quick
grin grin One called him an occultist already. grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MsFaith: 2:28am On Jan 06, 2022
NaBanga:
You can believe in God without religion. You can also be an atheist and be a good person. Nigerians need religion because the government has not provided meaningful pathways for success. Without religion telling them what to do, who did it to them and how to do it, Nigeria would be 10X worse without religion.

Nigerians have been religious since time immemorial yet we churn out government officials who reck our economy. This government are religious people as well but don’t have the mind of love to develop the country. Corruption and stealing public funds, putting in their pockets what they should use to construct one facility or the other is not love.

Now, religion that has been a long time ago only deviates our attention from what is really going on in the country. Demanding accountability from the government is what will create successful pathways for us.

It is what we should focus on not religion.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ojemedad: 2:42am On Jan 06, 2022
He doesn't believe in religion doesn't mean he dont believe in God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures) / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.