Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Warm Kpekus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warm Kpekus (3090 Views)

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warm Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
So I invited this girl over to my crib. She started the pre-intimacy herself teasing my ear, licking my nipple and finally going down to suck my gbola. She started riding me so hard and I didn’t last up to 30mins.

After cumming, I went to the bathroom to clean up and she did the same. Then she said I’m not that strong and she’s started licking my nipple again and my gbola started rising and I bend her to give her doggy my dick felt this warmness inside her pussy.

I have never banged a warm kpekus before.That place was so warm. Second round I didn’t cum at all. I was banging that pussy doggy style till she started vibrating. I was so scared. Then she said she’s not doing doggy again she want missionary.
Re: Warm Kpekus by ItisWell22(f): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
🤐
Re: Warm Kpekus by shortgun(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Islandboi:
So I invited this girl over to my crib. She started the pre-intimacy herself teasing my ear, licking my nipple and finally going down to suck my gbola. She started riding me so hard and I didn’t last up to 30mins.

After cumming, I went to the bathroom to clean up and she did the same. Then she said I’m not that strong and she’s started licking my nipple again and my gbola started rising and I bend her to give her doggy my dick felt this warmness inside her pussy.

I have never banged a warm kpekus before.That place was so warm.

I guess you've been fu*kin cold blooded reptilians cos human females are usually warm down there.

25 Likes

Re: Warm Kpekus by squash47(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
shortgun:
[/b]
I guess you've been fu*kin cold blooded reptilians cos human females are usually warm down there.
Lil Niqqa be masturbating all his life. Boy just got disvirgined.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warm Kpekus by shortgun(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
squash47:
You'll never match my record with d females in 20 life times...just rest wink.

1 Like

Re: Warm Kpekus by KingDash09(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
You go contact aids come dey disturb us bastard
Islandboi:

I have never banged a warm kpekus before.That place was so warm. Second round I didn’t cum at all. I was banging that pussy doggy style till she started vibrating. I was so scared. Then she said she’s not doing doggy again she want missionary.
Re: Warm Kpekus by austine4real(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Most chubby ladies are always warm down there

Re: Warm Kpekus by Abolodje: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Islandboi:

Werey na dead body you been dey knack before?

5 Likes

Re: Warm Kpekus by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
You be confirm mumu man. Pussy dey cold before?

5 Likes

Re: Warm Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Abolodje:

Werey na dead body you been dey knack before?
You don’t get it man. Kpekus pass kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Warm Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
austine4real:
grin grin grin

Most chubby ladies are always warm down there
But this one is not chubby
Re: Warm Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
squash47:
I don’t do that shit. All I’m trying to say is that kpekus pass kpekus
Re: Warm Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
shortgun:
[/b]
Not all of them man!
Re: Warm Kpekus by Islandboi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
You be confirm mumu man. Pussy dey cold before?
how many kpekus you don nack for your life? You no go understand. All kpekus are not the same.
Re: Warm Kpekus by NBAjunior: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Islandboi:

Do you have a big dick?
Re: Warm Kpekus by Nova1988(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
omo i’ve missed nairaland!! wtf is this thread??😭🤣🤣
Re: Warm Kpekus by Baronthecelebri: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mumu man, you don't know that women are always hot. That's why they're always naked
Re: Warm Kpekus by shortgun(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Islandboi:
Not all of them man!
What are you saying man?
If a female still breaths, her internals should be warm. You guys be doing morgues now? shocked
Re: Warm Kpekus by Blackestjunior(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kaiii 😂😂
See topic of thread

Warm Kpekus 😂😂
Re: Warm Kpekus by MechanicMike: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Islandboi:

did she pisss in yor mouth sir?(no ofeinsce) smiley
Re: Warm Kpekus by samwash(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Someone is about to upload an infected divk online again.
Guy !! We don't know any cure, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Warm Kpekus by Mikel99(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin grin
shortgun:
[/b]
Re: Warm Kpekus by Njc1(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2023
cheesy
shortgun:

Re: Warm Kpekus by Memberclub(m): 5:20am On Jul 03, 2023
shortgun:

What are you saying man?
If a female still breaths, her internals should be warm. You guys be doing morgues now? shocked
some chubby girls are very warm inside.
Re: Warm Kpekus by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2023
shortgun:
[/b]

grin
Re: Warm Kpekus by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2023
shortgun:

You want to start dick measuring contest here grin
Re: Warm Kpekus by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

Do you have a big dick?

Mr Gaybriel,I just dey use corner eye look you angry
Re: Warm Kpekus by NBAjunior: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Mr Gaybriel, just dey use corner eye look you angry

Is just an harmless question bro try get sense
Re: Warm Kpekus by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

Is just an harmless question bro try get sense

This no be the first time wey you go ask person that kind question for here.

Na persion wey get gay tendencies go dey ask that kind question repeatedly angry
Re: Warm Kpekus by NBAjunior: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

This no be the first time wey you go ask person that kind question for here.

Na persion wey get gay tendencies go dey ask that kind question repeatedly angry

Na mumu day worry you
For your mind you no the reason I ask am a bi

(1) (Reply)

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. / Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: / There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.