Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. (709 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by MichaelsHope(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good Evening, Friends..

Don't mind my typos and long post.

If I would write on this two pictures it will take my time. They are experience I've had in quest to have an affectionate relationship that will metamorphosed into a meaningful affairs in the future.

I met the first girl in the Uni. The same department. She was in 100L, 200L while I was in the final year when I spoke to her. We are from the same area. I visited a friend in her community, only to find out she is from the same area as that my friend. She (that my friend is a house wife) she told me about the young girl. I was convinced about all she said because they are things I noted in her. I talked to the girl she decided. I have close to three friends in the Uni who told me about the girl's upbringing and her home..

I have this attitude, when a girl say NO. I hate coming back to ask how far. I graduate few months and was mobilized for NYSC. She called and told me I neglected her. I reminded her she wasn't interested already. We talked and started something. I was serving in North Central, while she was in school. I was completely taken away, and my allowee stuffered for it. I trusted her based on things I was told about her.

We brought our plans together and the communication line was 100% from my end. I couldn't spend a night after the POP.. I rushed down to her in school in the SW. I had thought she would be my last issue. Few weeks after leaving my PPA, I was invited for a job. I left for the job. I told her everything. We talked day-and-night.

I never knew she was in a relationship. Then, she had issues with her bf. I was completely down when she said it was over. I didn't questioned her. I was only a 'shock absorber'. But I knew she is good girl. Then, last year, I decided to give that a trial after two years. I was told she lost her Mum. She was happy to see me. We spoke. I told her I want her back.

...she said that cannot be possible. I keep giving her reasons. She now sent the post labelled 1 to me.. I became dumbfounded and has since stopped any conversation of such with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The second picture is that of a girl I met through a girl I met through a good friend. I told my friend about her. He asked if I am serious about her. I told my friend that I am. My friend knows I am a good guy. She said I shouldn't worry. We met when my friend proposed to his girl, now wife. A year later during my friend's wedding. She gave a room to talk to her. I told her my intentions. Well communicated. She said NO. I made my point took her time for a while before I closed the chapter. Though, within the period, we soy exchange greetings once in a while till we met recently.

The crux of this post is, why do these girls see me as someone they can have as friend and not for my intended objectives?

I need your words..

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by BestDicker: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
You are too Simple..
That is y they are taking you for granted..
98% don't like good guys...
They see you as weakling

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Digitallegendzx(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
My guy free Virginia people and fucose on the bag
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Godada(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022

Bro, the matter here is so SIMPle: stop revealing your intentions to a lady. Stop professing your affection to every girl you meet.

Take a different angle: conceal your intentions.

Befriend them, add mystery and intrigue. Be yourself though.

Do this and stop speaking your mind.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Thinking about how labor market is going to fvck your asss up las las should be your major concern man......Leave banny matter for people wey get am..

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
They want to marry you for security but they don't want to bear your kids...

They want the kids of tough, macho, handsome irresponsible guys...

You'll find your girl.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Man. Me and you are like in this case. Leave ace women alone. It works for me
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Yohans(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bro you need to move on and don't make a habit of hanging around women who have no interest in being with you. Rejection is certainly better than living with what if's.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Double0h7(f): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why are they calling you 'Mr' are you disturbing little girls? Ewwww! Respect your old age sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by yuping(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tears
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Bluezy13(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Well, I have nothing to say but just for the sake of saying something; you are too nice, fragile, predictable and the "yes sir/ma" kind of a guy.
In other words...
Oh there is no other words.
I remember, in other words, you don't have a mind of your own and you are not assertive.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by Odoogu(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
I think I you are trying too hard.

Don't force "marriage" down their throats.

Flex and catch cruise, then you will see them for what they really are!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? Put Me Through. by arthurwillia(m): 3:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Why is the second woman calling you Mr blah blah, shows you guys ain’t free and she’s not comfortable with you, she feels you will cage her or something
My opinion sha

All these women no Dey like overtly nice guys

(1) (Reply)

What Day Is The Real Day For A Wedding Anniversary? / What Do You Guys Talk About? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.