Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (56401 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by JaroMan: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

And ur mind is a complex processor...
I shaaa dont know how u guys see leadership shaaa... Ordinary family wey u dey lead how far
If you can't lead your family, I can lead mine. So STFU

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Gayigaskia(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Loom @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today
Thank you very much, was going to reply the same
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by FarahAideed: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2022
He has never been sound ..the entire NIGERIAN economy is a reflection of the poor state of his mind

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Akudaisi: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
Una dey make noise cos una see food chop baa
If everybody dey do white collar job abeg who go farm
Una dey under estimate d value of farming...
sadly it’s people like you that voted that mannequin into the office as a president smh
Worse is that u still defend his rubbish,is like he uses ur brain to wipe his a$$ every morning

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
[s]Una dey make noise cos una see food chop baa
Una dey under estimate d value of farming[/s]...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Zeus88(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Hahahaha�, we done get mr bean as presido ooo. This one no even understand the question self, thank God I witness this at least I have something to tell my unborn kids just as my late Dad told me about mr presido first regime.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by poiZon: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
Shebi everybody for US dey farm?
Nobody dey do white collar or blue collar.

Can i see ur farm?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2022
poiZon:

Shebi everybody for US dey farm?
Nobody dey do white collar or blue collar.

Can i see ur farm?
U dey US.

U know how many years US dey??
U dey hear slavery wetin u think say em use slaves do
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by poiZon: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil
So in 2011 when garri was selling at 200naira for 1pail were weimporting it?
Was it not nigerians doing the cultivation and processing?
What u should be askingis what happened that things went up crazily under buhari.
People r still farming, infact the number of people farming now has increased yet cost of feeding is skyrocketing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Akudaisi:
sadly it’s people like you that voted that mannequin into the office as a president smh
Worse is that u still defend his rubbish,is like he uses ur brain to wipe his a$$ every morning

If u know anyone like me in dis life ur perception wouldnt have been this way....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
poiZon:

So in 2011 when garri was selling at 200naira for 1pail were weimporting it?
Was it not nigerians doing the cultivation and processing?
What u should be askingis what happened that things went up crazily under buhari.
People r still farming, infact the number of people farming now has increased yet cost of feeding is skyrocketing.
Glad u know.... In the 90s how much was bread, mineral, etc
U dont expect the govt to regulate prices of locally produced food items cos it is done on individual bases...
Now lets use this xmas period for instance... Was it the govt that increased the price of food items, transportation etc
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2022
JaroMan:

If you can't lead your family, I can lead mine. So STFU

Loool family leader we no fit talk criticism na family leader?

Bros everything no b insult we all dey to learn... D one i no sabi u teach me vise versa
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Lanretoye:
I agree to some point but it was never as worst in any sector of this economy as we have it now.this government has no sanity atall.are we talking about someone fixing economy or coming to inherit or clear mess.
Imagine all the parameters that the interviewer mentioned and the only thing he can say is farm.
Like its been said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt... Every system and sector in nigeria is corrupt n rotten so if a root is rotten how then do u expect it to yield
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by poiZon: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

U dey US.

U know how many years US dey??
U dey hear slavery wetin u think say em use slaves do
And u think nigeria is devoid of slaves?
Those herders that they pay 3thousand naira monthly isnt that slavery?
Bobo u no wise, stop forming commando because of tarty tausand.
In US less than 3percent population are farmers feeding the entire country and also exporting.
Agriculture isnt for the poor, a poor man can't invest in agriculture cause it is a long term buainess.
Most cash crops r perrenial, others that r annual takes 3 to 4 months to yield. Between those months u need to do serious job and apply neccessary stuffs so u can get the require yield. Don't come here and start forming intelligent when in actual sense u r worse than buhari interms of reasoning.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
You even see the farm do? How many farmers were raped and beheaded on their farms just last year alone?

Do u know anybody that was beheaded and raped in their farms
Cos d farmers i know are still alive and kicking.... So if ur excuse is for last year, before 2021 how far has our agricultural sector gone....

Buhari might not have done much than trying to fill a river with a cup, but he has created an awareness ln the importance of farming... I know alot of people now who travel, who owns land, that go to farm every season...
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by poiZon: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Glad u know.... In the 90s how much was bread, mineral, etc
U dont expect the govt to regulate prices of locally produced food items cos it is done on individual bases...
Now lets use this xmas period for instance... Was it the govt that increased the price of food items, transportation etc
Was it the people that introduce VAT to almost every commodity?
Is it the people that fail to secure their lands and gave the bandits opportunity to start adminisrering governance and collecting taxes from those communities?
Is it the people that made security agents mounting road blocks all over Nigeria turning themselves to revenue collecrors?
Am talking of 2015 garri was 7cups for 100naira, in less than 3months it went up to 3cups 100naira.
What happened?
Did nigerians stopped farming suddenly after buhari came in?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by SIRTee15: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Your brain is filled with sawdust which is typical of buhari supporters.
Therefore, engaging with u is futile n senseless.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2022
poiZon:

And u think nigeria is devoid of slaves?
Those herders that they pay 3thousand naira monthly isnt that slavery?
Bobo u no wise, stop forming commando because of tarty tausand.
In US less than 3percent population are farmers feeding the entire country and also exporting.
Agriculture isnt for the poor, a poor man can't invest in agriculture cause it is a long term buainess.
Most cash crops r perrenial, others that r annual takes 3 to 4 months to yield. Between those months u need to do serious job and apply neccessary stuffs so u can get the require yield. Don't come here and start forming intelligent when in actual sense u r worse than buhari interms of reasoning.

Uncle solomon calm down no be fight...
The ratio is about less than 2% the entire population,
In 2017, the United States had just over 2 million farms, down 3.2 percent from 2012. These farms accounted for 900.2 million acres of land in farms, or 40 percent of all U.S. land.

U see d size of land em dey farm??

They dont all produce same crops..
Its division of labour...
So bros apply that to nigeria and leave your tribal sentiment...

No president has gotten it right in nigeria.. The closes chance we had was with Sani Abacha but he was killed... Who take over power the same man from prison who with his comrades put us where we are today....
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2022
SIRTee15:

Your brain is filled with sawdust which is typical of buhari supporters.
Therefore, engaging with u is futile n senseless.

Loool....
Im not a buhari fan broda....
But how long would we keep blaming the president for our short comings??

Na only him we vote??
Our governors, senators, rep member, lga chairmen wetin do em??

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by History555: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

I shaaa dont know how u guys see leadership shaaa... Ordinary family wey u dey lead how far

Dude stop talking. You are too shallow. Who told u nigerians are not engaged in farming. What is the main occupation of people leaving in rural areas and villages. Even in lagos with so much commercial activities people are farming in badagry. All the fish farms, poultry, rabbit , goats, pigs is that not farming. Even elite are engaged in big time commercial farming. Companies such as olams, okomu, presco, coscharis are engaged in big time commercial farming.
So wat do u mean people are not farming.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
poiZon:

Was it the people that introduce VAT to almost every commodity?
Is it the people that fail to secure their lands and gave the bandits opportunity to start adminisrering governance and collecting taxes from those communities?
Is it the people that made security agents mounting road blocks all over Nigeria turning themselves to revenue collecrors?
Am talking of 2015 garri was 7cups for 100naira, in less than 3months it went up to 3cups 100naira.
What happened?
Did nigerians stopped farming suddenly after buhari came in?

In tetms of VAT we dont even pay that, u can ask people in UK, US how VAT works...

Its d state government's responsibility to secure their states, provide good roads, etc they collect security vote and other allocation..
Its not the federal govt job... If u use US as a case study and see how independent every sector is even their county is like a govt on its own everything work... But here we sit back and wait for the d federal govt to do everything forgetting who we voted for to rep us... Use abia state for instance.. The governor has been building a flyover for over 7yrs, Ebonyi state with no much resources have over 17flyovers built, roads rehabilitated etc Rivers gov tried to an extent.. Yet they would come and say the president is our problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by History555: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat.
govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Look @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today

Wat says who?
If govt fix refineries and nigeria in refining oil locally is that not wealth creation
If govt fix ajaokuta steel and steel is produced locally is that not wealth creation
If govt fix aluminium, petro chemicals, bitumen plants for local production is that not wealth creation

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2022
History555:

Dude stop talking. You are too shallow. Who told u nigerians are not engaged in farming. What is the main occupation of people leaving in rural areas and villages. Even in lagos with so much commercial activities people are farming in badagry. All the fish farms, poultry, rabbit , goats, pigs is that not farming. Even elite are engaged in big time commercial farming. Companies such as olams, okomu, presco, coscharis are engaged in big time commercial farming.
So wat do u mean people are not farming.

So farming is for the rural people and how many people are their in the rural areas to farm?? Use badagry as a case study can they farm to sustain ikeja, surulere, apapa, alone

Companies u mentioned ask what products they farm cos im certain carry isnt there, neither is Yam, onion, pepper etc they only farm on products that they could brand their names... So calm down
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by huptin(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Who is this total nonentity asking about my family, if you don't have a breeding good enough to show you how to comment on social media, then get off it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2022
History555:

Wat says who?
If govt fix refineries and nigeria in refining oil locally is that not wealth creation
If govt fix ajaokuta steel and steel is produced locally is that not wealth creation
If govt fix aluminium, petro chemicals, bitumen plants for local production is that not wealth creation

We have tried that in the past and it didnt work we need a different approach..
And this mentality of Oil etc has been our problem..

Dangote would be a excessively rich soon once his refinary starts working which is why d govt wants to remove subsidy on pms..
If that work alot of individuals would want to compete which is what we need
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ENGINEERG(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Massive and colossal disgrace
everythinggirly:
A thick disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Akudaisi: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

If u know anyone like me in dis life ur perception wouldnt have been this way....
that your comment has already exposed who you are,abi what else do you have to offer than defending a total failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Redcrafton: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

So because you need to go to farm, the value of your currency must be devalued...and all indices of god governance must spiral downwards?

Nigeria truly deserve the kind of leadership it gets...

Do you see why some people want out of the ship?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Redcrafton: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil

Even if you are right in your argument that farming must affect the statistics...

Do your brother killer fulani herdsmen allow people to farm?

You need gross help.

Soldiers Complicit in Herdsmen Attacks in Nigeria ...
https://christiannews.net/2021/08/25/soldiers-complicit-in-herdsmen...

The herdsmen have destroyed at least 30 hectares of farmlands in the attacks, sometimes with help from the Nigerian army, Datiri said in a statement to Morning Star News.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Akudaisi: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros no vex... Abeg our problem for nigeria start 2015
Abi u expect say person go come fix our problems in 8yrs

Election don reach naa una go still collect small money run go vote person wey no get una interest then come online dey rant....
if he knows he can’t solve the problems why the hell did he promise he would fix it,my problem is not even with Buhari but people like you,sadly you guys seems to be the majority if not Buhari wouldn’t even win a market chairman talk more of a president

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ORLs: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Lol! Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by DabuIIIT: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros no vex... Abeg our problem for nigeria start 2015
Abi u expect say person go come fix our problems in 8yrs

Election don reach naa una go still collect small money run go vote person wey no get una interest then come online dey rant....
Will you be so kind and shut up your mouth, thank you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.