Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (56402 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by dre11(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday interview has been generating a lot of heat, but the one that got me thinking the most, is this economy question, where data are read and how Buhari answered it.
He didn't even believe the national data.
Its sad, Nigeria has a president who answer question like this.
Its a disgrace to us as the biggest black country.
Just see what he said afterwards- talking about farming, when statistical question is asked.

is Farming the solution to all problems?
In a saner climes, our president may not become a ward counsellor.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYYZF6SBLuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Its a shame that we settled for this after the first tenure

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Danjikanbauchi: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2022
This is the criminals Tinubu and his sophisticated morons brought to power because of hate .

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nicepoker(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Bizibi:
must everyone go to farm Haba don't you guys see how other advance economies work?

Those economics depending heavily on agriculture. The reason why ours is different is the useless government is far too corrupt to bring in those development we need most in the agricultural sector.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by osax4pal: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Oga what are you even saying nobody dey underestimate farming is there security. We don't need new ght again the government should provide adequate security for it's citizens.
nrexzy:
Una dey make noise cos una see food chop baa
If everybody dey do white collar job abeg who go farm
Una dey under estimate d value of farming...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by GreatrAnalyst: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
A thick disgrace.

No, more than that.
Thickest, international disgrace.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Redcrafton:

Even if you are right in your argument that farming must affect the statistics...

Do your brother killer fulani herdsmen allow people to farm?

You need gross help.

Soldiers Complicit in Herdsmen Attacks in Nigeria ...
https://christiannews.net/2021/08/25/soldiers-complicit-in-herdsmen...

The herdsmen have destroyed at least 30 hectares of farmlands in the attacks, sometimes with help from the Nigerian army, Datiri said in a statement to Morning Star News.

Bros abeg how imo state man use be fulani biko
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Redcrafton:

So because you need to go to farm, the value of your currency must be devalued...and all indices of god governance must spiral downwards?

Nigeria truly deserve the kind of leadership it gets...

Do you see why some people want out of the ship?

U can leave d ship peacefully u need not bother others in leaving.... If u don't like nigeria and i cant change it in ur little way u leave d country make we know how many people go get d interest of the country and citizens at heart...
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Redcrafton: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

U can leave d ship peacefully u need not bother others in leaving.... If u don't like nigeria and i cant change it in ur little way u leave d country make we know how many people go get d interest of the country and citizens at heart...

We have seen your interest..

Farming should reduce our currency...

Even the farming that is curtailed by herdsmen activity...

NA wahoo...for the way some people use reason..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by BigYash: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil
Stop making noise jor. Farm that herdsmen will destroy abi?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Idiko1: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
I had trust Buhari, even though he is a goon, before I lay trust on the members of the so-called press.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Redcrafton:

We have seen your interest..

Farming should reduce our currency...

Even the farming that is curtailed by herdsmen activity...

NA wahoo...for the way some people use reason..

U get farm wey herders destroy abi u dey rant make e b say u follow talk...
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
BigYash:
Stop making noise jor. Farm that herdsmen will destroy abi?

So cos herdsmen dey we no go farm again?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by MikeBetty(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
How does their economy work? Since almost 7 years he became president with much talk about farming, has things gone better? Our external debt is trippled, even electricity he confirmed is getting worst. All he is good at is borrowing tp and down. Ajokuta steel is in comatos. This is another wasted 8 yrs govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by princeemmma(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
if nigeria cannot borrow money again, dey will start selling people living in Nigeria small small

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Are you shocked?

Dementia is real

Which dementia? The dude isnt doing anything. Presidents are some of the most informed individuals on planet. They are information freaks. Buhari never had that quality before coming to office
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

So what has buhari done to address the concerns u have raised?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by MT: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday interview has been generating a lot of heat, but the one that got me thinking the most, is this economy question, where data are read and how Buhari answered it.
He didn't even believe the national data.
Its sad, Nigeria has a president who answer question like this.
Its a disgrace to us as the biggest black country.
Just see what he said afterwards- talking about farming, when statistical question is asked.

is Farming the solution to all problems?
In a saner climes, our president may not become a ward counsellor.

SEUN OKINBALOYE of Channels TV:
Mr President, Our DEBT RATIO in 2015 was about N12 TRILLION, NOW it's about N32 TRILLION.

INFLATION RATE was about 9% in 2015, Now, it's sitting at about $15%. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE was about 8.19%, but Now, it's about 33.2%.

EXCHANGE RATE was about N197 to a Dollar k, but NOW, it's Way OVER N400 Naira (Government-Regulated Rate).
So, Nigerians will Look • back Economically & Say - BEFORE you took office in 2015, most of these INDICES were FAIR, but NOW, the INDICES & FIGURES are NOT Friendly AT ALL.
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI - Well, I am NOT sure How correct the Calculations are, but All I know is that We have to Allow People to get Access to the FARMS, We just have to go back to the FARMS.

Watch the Video Here https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYYZF6SBLuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In your heart of heart, do you believe all these statistics being churned out in Nigeria? How did they arrive at the conclusion? Dont get me wrong, the stats could even be worse or better but we all know that someone somewhere just manufactured stats in Nigeria. For instance, how did they measure employment rate in a country with no credible database?.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by chudez0147(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
A thick disgrace.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

I like thick girls
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
How does their economy work? Since almost 7 years he became president with much talk about farming, has things gone better? Our external debt is trippled, even electricity he confirmed is getting worst. All he is good at is borrowing tp and down. Ajokuta steel is in comatos. This is another wasted 8 yrs govt.

USA are the highest debtors to china hope ur aware.....

Do u expect him to do a miracle of achieving everything with criminal hold offices
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Are you saying that Buhari's children are right in the farm as he's granting that interview? Yes. After all, leadership should be by example.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nauttyprof(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just wait for few days more and see how Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina will spin this the other way to make meaning out of the nonsense spoken by the President.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wow

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by do4luv14(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

make everyone go farm, so that his brothers will see more people to kill. and more free food for their cow abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI - Well, I am NOT sure How correct the Calculations are, but All I know is that We have to Allow People to get Access to the FARMS, We just have to go back to the FARMS.

Wetin concern farm, concern the question!

Another one : That thing there is not the real Buhari because if truly he is the real Buhari nothing will make him not to talk about his cows in Daura and nothing will stop him from saying things about his retirement and his cousins. That silicone man is Jubril..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

And ur mind is a complex processor...
I shaaa dont know how u guys see leadership shaaa... Ordinary family wey u dey lead how far

Pls how does buhari exemplify the leadership u are talking about? Does leadership just start and end with occupying a position?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by SuperBlack: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
E get one girl 4 my area,
I no wan date am,I no wan make anoda person date am.
I wan make she dey like dat�
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by kelvinovie25(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
The president cannot understand questions, so that's why he answered what was scripted for him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
I'm suspecting you are the MMNBBGQGRID, After bn barn you are now using a new account abi, I will follow you anywhere you enter and make sure they barn you from this world sef, anybody who still support buhari is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
This anchor like wahala abi

What wahala is in the question they asked the number 1 person in Nigeria. Buhari is too dull to stir the affairs of the Nation with intelligent people. It is so sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by OlujobaSamuel: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is the first time I'm reading anything or commenting on that interview and i regret wasting my time as I've vowed never to read anything from bubu or lai since about a year ago, there's nothing good or worthy of note to hear from those agbaya.
They are not just corrupt but incompetent, zero EQ etc.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.