Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (56398 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

How is tarring a community road difficult? The problem comes with corrupt ones in offices. You give a contract, release 20% of the money and sit on the money for a year. Then release another 20%, then forget it. That is what makes it difficult.

Put the money in a bank and get approval for each tranche of release after accomplishing each milestone. These things are not rocket science.

The truth is that Nigeria does not invest in the people, simple. Flyovers should come after total investment in the people.
have you ever heard of the word MOU from a community man. do you know what that word mean to them? that word alone can hinder investment and all that you are hyping here.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Soso990240:
Wow.. defending the lies an aspirant told while aspiring for a public position. wow... comparing it to the promises ur uncles made to you says alot about your mindset. For your information, as a public office holder, if you tell lies in office and it was discovered, you loose that office or you resign. Ok, just go for a job interview and lie about your ability, then dont live up to that.. you wont last a day in that organization. Please, dont quote me if you are hell bent on defending these greedy and corrupt politicians.

Loool... Bros tell me a politician u know or have heard of who didnt make unkept promises....
Dont worry i would wait...
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ShenTeh(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2022
nrexzy:

Industrialization without food is total waste... Fix the food production sector first, then other things can follow

I now understand the person I am quoting.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by judondasylva(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Shameless people. If you campaign for Tinubu after bringing this disaster called Buhari na God go damage your life. Oloriburuku man. And if you also suggest Osibanjo after his crimes as a vote buying criminal then God will punish you
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Misterone:
have you ever heard of the word MOU from a community man. do you know what that word mean to them? that word alone can hinder investment and all that you are hyping here.

Story and other communities that saw investments did not have MOU. Do not worry, I have worked in a development office. I know all that.

The point is a misdirection of investments and the poor will of the government to improve lives. How can you build 7 flyovers on one road when healthcare in your State is suffering. When businesses are suffering?

That is pure evil.

Finito.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Techguy96(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2022
nrexzy:

Chaiii my brother before em discover oil abeg wetin bin dey sustain us?

Bros if food no dey important abeg wetin mame God use famine punish egypt dat year
Omo this is 2022 don't be dull, wat sustain us 100 yrs ago cannot sustain us don't. Don't bring up 2000 yrs old myth to defend your foolishness.
The world is moving into tech, industrialization, and mechanized agriculture. You are talking about farming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Techguy96:

Omo this is 2022 don't be dull, wat sustain us 100 yrs ago cannot sustain us don't. Don't bring up 2000 yrs old myth to defend your foolishness.

Ur too wise.....
Since u no dey chop food God don do am for u
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Techguy96(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2022
nrexzy:

Industrialization without food is total waste... Fix the food production sector first, then other things can follow
One single sense u nor get
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
ShenTeh:

I now understand the person I am quoting.
So so happy for u.....

U dont know that politically & act of war, hunger is a tool

Israel cut pakistan water supper u know what that means
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Techguy96:

One single sense u nor get

All these 1996 smallie em self wey no sabi wetin life dey talk....

I sabi say ur mind dey tell u say u dey follow technology but e get things wey dey basic...

Food, clothing & shelter
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ddeola: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2022
D farms wey your herdsmen don destroy and kill the farmers on top as well. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And kidnappers dey abduct people from their farms. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

He didn't even give any figures to correct Seun which means he is not abreast with the true situation of things. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Kfed4ril(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros i no campaign oo....
Na hustle i dey

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Vicilo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
nrexzy:

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat.
govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Look @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today

I have been reading ur post, u talk like Adesina and Lai. pls were u paid? U talk abt govt not suppose to create wealth instead security/protection, bros I have a newly planted plantain farm in Ondo which is due for cocoa plantation but no one has agreed to venture into our farm to work bcus of fear of being killed by Fulani herdsmen, is that not the agriculture Buhari is telling Nigerians to venture into, they should ask him what he has done concerning the killing by herdsmen over d years. If u can handle d job let me know. Besides his answer is totally opposite of the question.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vicilo:

I have been reading ur post, u talk like Adesina and Lai. pls were u paid? U talk abt govt not suppose to create wealth instead security/protection, bros I have a newly planted plantain farm in Ondo which is due for cocoa plantation but no one has agreed to venture into our farm to work bcus of fear of being killed by Fulani herdsmen, is that not the agriculture Buhari is telling Nigerians to venture into, they should ask him what he has done concerning the killing by herdsmen over d years. If u can handle d job let me know. Besides his answer is totally opposite of the question.

Congrats on ur farm bro.....
But lemme ask is buhari meant to stop d envaders or that's d job of ur Chief, Traditional ruler, LGA chairman, house of Rep, senator, before FG?

My issues is we tend to call and blame the president for all the wrong doings whereas there are people who dat is their job....
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by UncleKoboko: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros i no dey support group...
I dey talk no b too dey complain er day of same thing.... When u identify problem u find solution...

For our world na debugging em dey call am...
No be to get error begin find who write good or bad code...
Your antecedent is very wrong and biased.
They asked a senile demented old fool why the country has deteriorated since 2015 and all he could say is that we should allow people go back to the farm and you supported him. Does that even make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Your antecedent is very wrong and biased.
They asked a senile demented old fool why the country has deteriorated since 2015 and all he could say is that we should allow people go back to the farm and you supported him. Does that even make any sense to you?

Yes cos maybe you just understood the literal meaning of "FARM".
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
ENGINEERG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHPZm2T7E0

Yesterday interview has been generating a lot of heat, but the one that got me thinking the most, is this economy question, where data are read and how Buhari answered it.
He didn't even believe the national data.
Its sad, Nigeria has a president who answer question like this.
Its a disgrace to us as the biggest black country.
Just see what he said afterwards- talking about farming, when statistical question is asked.

is Farming the solution to all problems?
In a saner climes, our president may not become a ward counsellor.

SEUN OKINBALOYE of Channels TV:
Mr President, Our DEBT RATIO in 2015 was about N12 TRILLION, NOW it's about N32 TRILLION.

INFLATION RATE was about 9% in 2015, Now, it's sitting at about $15%. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE was about 8.19%, but Now, it's about 33.2%.

EXCHANGE RATE was about N197 to a Dollar k, but NOW, it's Way OVER N400 Naira (Government-Regulated Rate).
So, Nigerians will Look • back Economically & Say - BEFORE you took office in 2015, most of these INDICES were FAIR, but NOW, the INDICES & FIGURES are NOT Friendly AT ALL.
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI - Well, I am NOT sure How correct the Calculations are, but All I know is that We have to Allow People to get Access to the FARMS, We just have to go back to the FARMS.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYYZF6SBLuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The talks about the Farms was an attempt at providing solution to unemployment..
Ok..
What about Debt profile? Inflation? Rise In Dollar? And the other indices that were mentioned?
He just didn't care.
Not that he didn't really care though, but that he really didn't know the true solutions.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by lovegeneration(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil

Then tell them to get the new VAT they just introduced on carbonated drinks from the farmers then na....
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2022
lovegeneration:

Then tell them to get the new VAT they just introduced on carbonated drinks from the farmers then na....

Have u every heard VAT on farm produce??
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Vicilo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
nrexzy:

Congrats on ur farm bro.....
But lemme ask is buhari meant to stop d envaders or that's d job of ur Chief, Traditional ruler, LGA chairman, house of Rep, senator, before FG?

My issues is we tend to call and blame the president for all the wrong doings whereas there are people who dat is their job....

Please tell me, who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ALL ARM FORCES OF THE FEDERATION? Is it d traditional rulers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.