Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (56396 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by paramakina202: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bubu don talk his own make una go back to farm e no concern him wetin statistics dey yarn.Che na una vote for am for 2015 and reinforced failure in 2019 against the good advise of OBJ?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by UncleKoboko: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Loool...
Chai i b ur brother ooo
I can never have a hypocrite as a brother.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by baralatie(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

That is different from training them to run advanced integrated farms. Then given them grants to run them well.
We have not solved the basic and natural.one you want to move advanced gini

grin
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
baralatie:

We have not solved the basic and natural.one you want to move advanced gini

grin

So why invest billions in flyovers when you have not solved basic farming, let alone running advanced integrated farms?

Use see why flyovers are just wastages?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by baralatie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

So why invest billions in flyovers when you have not solved basic farming, let alone running advanced integrated farms?

Use see why flyovers are just wastages?
Flyover is a strategic investment nau!
Imagine Lagos not having flyovers ?
Imagine the productivity loss
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by tixo: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Really baffled at some of the responses on this thread. I don't know if they are paid to explain the President's response or answer Seun's questions on the President's behalf. A reactive PR will always lag behind a proactive one. Better to avoid a damage you don't want to be seen struggling to control, no matter the price.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Brushstrokes20: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Soso990240(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

When a country and its citizens are corrupt how then to u expect to change it
Like Buhari never knew that we are corrupt before he promised all that chang. We should learn to stop making excuses for these thieves. The are fantastically corrupt. Some government official in the UK was once quoted as saying "if the money stolen in Nigeria is stolen in the UK, the UK May rumble".
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Na still u go hail. Em say they r doing well....
Ur uncle wey dey govt how far wetin him do for una?

My uncle in the govt? You've started hearing voices again?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by tixo: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is why memorising answer when you have been exposed to the question paper is not good, especially when your lecturer later switches positions for the question. Seun should be flogged for this grave infractions. It is well.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
baralatie:

Flyover is a strategic investment nau!
Imagine Lagos not having flyovers ?
Imagine the productivity loss

Not a priority. Strategic investment when lots of things are suffering. Do a needs assessment, come up with a development plan, and work with it.

Many of the states doing those flyovers are not as congested as Lagos. So why spend billions on flyovers when there are far more pressing issues like the terrible cost of living. Should that not be the first point before sinking billions into flyovers?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

No need to abuse. The guy is right. That reply is a disgrace. The president did not address the degrading economy under him and was talking of going back to farms.
if not farming, where do you want to go back to! yahoo yahoo? the President is very right. you don't just reel out figures and expect him to answer it. it is an informal interview not a quantitative reasoning test. if the President had pronounced a figure contrary to what's obtain, people like you would be the first to jump to google for research and accuse the President of lying. to solve unemployment in this country we have to go into farming. not government farming cause government has no business in business. government is all about welfare of the people. no more no less.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

My uncle in the govt? You've started hearing voices again?

Loool calmdown make buhari work with u grin
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Misterone:
if not farming, where do you want to go back to! yahoo yahoo? the President is very right. you don't just reel out figures and expect him to answer it. it is an informal interview not a quantitative reasoning test. if the President had pronounced a figure contrary to what's obtain, people like you would be the first to jump to google for research and accuse the President of lying. to solve unemployment in this country we have to go into farming. not government farming cause government has no business in business. government is all about welfare of the people. no more no less.
Leave em naa em think say that talk ' any you say or do would be used against you".. Na joke be dat... Make him agree to figures cos d guy read am from paper
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
History555:

Dunce which data is false is inflation not above 15% according to cbn and nbs website. Is debt stock not 32billion dollars according to debt mgt office. Is cbn dollar rate not 413 and black market 557. Is inflation not 33%.

Na wa for all these dullards acting as chief explanation officer for buhari

you be goat. mkpi. was unemployment less than 10% in 2015. debedebe.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Not a priority. Strategic investment when lots of things are suffering. Do a needs assessment, come up with a development plan, and work with it.

Many of the states doing those flyovers are not as congested as Lagos. So why spend billions on flyovers when there are far more pressing issues like the terrible cost of living. Should that not be the first point before sinking billions into flyovers?

Bros i no sabi say some people brain still dey work oo....
Wike wey do over 7flyovers for aba road wey no reach 20km wetin him play be abeg
All na billions oooo...

How fly over way take help d poor masses or create jobs for youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Soso990240:
Like Buhari never knew that we are corrupt before he promised all that chang. We should learn to stop making excuses for these thieves. The are fantastically corrupt. Some government official in the UK was once quoted as saying "if the money stolen in Nigeria is stolen in the UK, the UK May rumble".
He is a politician and all politicians are the same make promises....

Ur papa or uncle wey bin dey tell u when u small if u come first i would buy u a bicycle, how many him buy...??
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
UncleKoboko:

I can never have a hypocrite as a brother.

Bros our reasoning no fit be same oo...
We. Be brother by country.. As u dey suffer na so i dey suffer too... As u dey do dorime na so i dey do too...
So no allow politicians make us enemies oo...
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Misterone:

What happened to information technology?

Is it not the other day Lai Mohammed was yapping how Information technology salvaged the economy?

Do you think alternative energy has no role to play? What about the right economic policies to help the growth of industries and drive foreign investments?

What about strategic grants for small and medium-scale industries?

What about Central Bank Policies that have strangled the economy?

The only thing he can talk about is going back to farms as if we are in the ancient era.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Leave em naa em think say that talk ' any you say or do would be used against you".. Na joke be dat... Make him agree to figures cos d guy read am from paper
the CBN has initiated so many agricultural schemes that those truly interested would be making millions by now. but what most of these elefwe want is to take the money and japa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros i no sabi say some people brain still dey work oo....
Wike wey do over 7flyovers for aba road wey no reach 20km wetin him play be abeg
All na billions oooo...

How fly over way take help d poor masses or create jobs for youth

Help me ask Flyovers Supporters club. Building a flyover at Wimpey by Ada George will help improve the economy of Rivers State. The lies these governors tell can shock the devil.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Misterone:

Did it occur to Mr. President that the billions of dollars he wasted looking for Crude Oil in the North would have been better spent on Supporting multi-national oil companies to set up modular refineries in the country? For them to run and generate revenue for the country. Thus cutting the amount spent on subsidies.

The only thing he knows is to go back to farms.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

What happened to information technology?

Is it not the other day Lai Mohammed was yapping how Information technology salvaged the economy?

Do you think alternative energy has no role to play? What about the right economic policies to help the growth of industries and drive foreign investments?

What about strategic grants for small and medium-scale industries?

What about Central Bank Policies that have strangled the economy?

The only thing he can talk about is going back to farms as if we are in the ancient era.
you are just talking what about! what about!! check well. all these policies are in place. it is just that Nigerians are use to easy money. people don't like to return government money as they call it "my share of the national cake". there was this story about babangida, tai solarin and people's bank. tai solarin was like you guys. you know, talk is cheap. you can use your mouth to fly an aeroplane but when it comes to the real thing, your eyes go clear.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Help me ask Flyovers Supporters club. Building a flyover at Wimpey by Ada George will help improve the economy of Rivers State. The lies these governors tell can shock the devil.

Wetin u go come talk about GRA, waterlines and Garrison.. Own??
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Misterone:
the CBN has initiated so many agricultural schemes that those truly interested would be making millions by now. but what most of these elefwe want is to take the money and japa!

And how una want make d country work naa... Loool
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Misterone:
you are just talking what about! what about!! check well. all these policies are in place. it is just that Nigerians are use to easy money. people don't like to return government money as they call it "my share of the national cake". there was this story about babangida, tai solarin and people's bank. tai solarin was like you guys. you know, talk is cheap. you can use your mouth to fly an aeroplane but when it comes to the real thing, your eyes go clear.

All this one is a story. You are avoiding the points.

Which Nigerians are used to easy money? The ones under the poverty capital of the world? Or the ones that provide everything for themselves. From water - borehole, Light - generator. Pay exorbitant bills for power. Get taxed for everything.

In the end, the President talked thrash. You are trying to deviate from it. Go back to farms. That is the only way a whole President knows how to boost economy. What a joke.

Then you will come here and try to defend such empty talk.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Wetin u go come talk about GRA, waterlines and Garrison.. Own??

Roller coaster in amusement park.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Did it occur to Mr. President that the billions of dollars he wasted looking for Crude Oil in the North would have been better spent on Supporting multi-national oil companies to set up modular refineries in the country? For them to run and generate revenue for the country. Thus cutting the amount spent on subsidies.

The only thing he knows is to go back to farms.
na money dem dey take find money. at present, we have about 40 to 45 billion barrels of crude oil in out reserve .
at current production rate of 2million bpd, we would exhaust our oil in about 60 years. we need to look for more. the SS have been over explored. we need to open another theatre. the north is part of Nigeria so why wouldn't he invest in exploration in the north? you guys are just too tribalistic for my liking. If dem discover oil for north, na we all go share am. modular refinery ko! maybe you should use google or ask an expert the disadvantages of a modular refinery to a country like Nigeria. for one, it is not cost effective, it generates a lot of waste and subsidy has to to go for it to survive.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by brandmix: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
E no go better for Tinubu and APC that deceived Nigerians that buhari was the best thing since toast bread
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Roller coaster in amusement park.

Loool...
Na shewee wey him feel say na him. Problem...

Him wan use excuse collect people property after him don buy adageorge finish.. Na gRA H MIND DEY NOW

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Misterone: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

All this one is a story. You are avoiding the points.

Which Nigerians are used to easy money? The ones under the poverty capital of the world? Or the ones that provide everything for themselves. From water - borehole, Light - generator. Pay exorbitant bills for power. Get taxed for everything.

In the end, the President talked thrash. You are trying to deviate from it. Go back to farms. That is the only way a whole President knows how to boost economy. What a joke.

Then you will come here and try to defend such empty talk.
me and you know say na true talk me and mr President talk. people dey japa with LAPO money then na anchor borrowers scheme dem no go japa with. even nigerians borrow banks run aground. see banks like oceanic, intercontinental, skye bank, even of recent diamond bank. nigerians killed those bank. you don see debtor wen dey shine eyes dey carry creditor dey go court. dey use money wen him borrow from bank dey judge case with bank! na for Nigeria.
dat your talk of " pay exorbitant fees for power" na stupid talk. travel out of the country, then you will know if power is exorbitant in Nigeria or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.