Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (56397 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by mybiz234: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
Una dey make noise cos una see food chop baa
If everybody dey do white collar job abeg who go farm
Una dey under estimate d value of farming...

People were farming very well until buhari became president and his brothers started killing farmers in their farms.

Farming becomes impossible since Buhari became president because his fellow Fulani brothers are killing farmers and making their lives difficult.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Obi3icebaba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ibechris(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na today.

This man is a pure illiterate and what do u expect from such a man. During his time at the opposition,Elrufai,said this man called General Buhari didn't pass any exam in the army and what do u expect from an olodo.

It is only God that would save us during this short time that is left. I am sure he will be very much brutal to the economy.

He has nothing to offer,and to all those who jointly voted him the second time,shame on u guys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by domchike(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ur not different frm BUBU
nrexzy:
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by oscaruzie(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
you will never see the bmcs eg helinues, , madridguy, etc on threads like this...seared consciences, these lot have...worse still, some of them parade as being religious, yet spew ill and vile and bile from their tongues...

shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Slynation(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat.
govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Look @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today
Stop disgracing your surname even tho it's a faceless forum...Those 3 factors you mentioned above, The government did not tick any of those boxes...So rest

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Teenaira: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

But the real issue is that the Federal Government is not allowing people to do agric. Almost everybody has been driven away from the farms by the herdsmen and the Federal government is fully in support of the actions of the herdsmen.
The cost of doing agric in Nigeria is one of the highest in the whole world, by the time you now add the cost of providing private security for your farms then you can only run at a loss.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by jericco1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Professional incompetency
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by olas24u(f): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil

You are writing rubbish without facts.You need incentives ,infastructure market,processes,storage .,even security.Nothing is specal about siner climes,they support farmers ,they are billionare farmers
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by michoim(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
PMB is very correct. Okinbaloye question is lopsided and lack foresight. Okinbaloye succeeded in listing all negative economic indices (consequences); but he failed woefully in mentioning the fact that the major source of our revenue is oil. And that the average price of oil in the last administration before PMB is US$100 while during PMB administration it has been US$40. And that production before PMB is 2.3 million bpd; Production during PMB is 1.3 million bpd
He failed to mention the impact of Niger delta operation zero economy by destroying 1500 oil pipelines for more than one year(2015 to 2016).
He Failed to mentioned the global impact of Coronavirus on economies, unlike Ebola that's localised to Africa continent. Countries that buys Nigeria oil are Europeans, that shutdown their borders during Coronavirus....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Same reply he gave when they asked him about covering Ganduje stuffing dollars. He replied that he doesn't know if the video is real or not. The cow Lord is always denying reality. Very sad times we find ourselves under this unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by MARKone(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....

Malaysia came to Nigeria in the early 80's to pick a sample of our indigenous Palm seed, today Malaysia is
the second biggest producer and exporters of palm oil worldwide. Malaysia now is more developed infrastructuraly and socially than Nigeria. They closed the borders on imported rice, saying they want to encourage local rice farmers, today smuggled in foreign rice is cheaper than the local rice.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by mybiz234: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
johnmartus:
What do you expect him to say.

Lolz. Of course, we don't expect a dumb president to day anything meaningful or sensible.

Afterall, there is a reason why he is called a dullard
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Denko2721987(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Face of........

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by GUDABILITY: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lo ba tan

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
michoim:
PMB is very correct. Okinbaloye question is lopsided and lack foresight. Okinbaloye succeeded in listing all negative economic indices (consequences); but he failed woefully in mentioning the fact that the major source of our revenue is oil. And that the average price of oil in the last administration before PMB is US$100 while during PMB administration it has been US$40. And that production before PMB is 2.3 million bpd; Production during PMB is 1.3 million bpd
He failed to mention the impact of Niger delta operation zero economy by destroying 1500 oil pipelines for more than one year(2015 to 2016).
He Failed to mentioned the global impact of Coronavirus on economies, unlike Ebola that's localised to Africa continent. Countries that buys Nigeria oil are Europeans, that shutdown their borders during Coronavirus....

You are really a hardworking zombie, we entered recession pre-corona. The question you should answer is 'who is handling the wheel?'
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Mitsurugi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

And ur mind is a complex processor...
I shaaa dont know how u guys see leadership shaaa... Ordinary family wey u dey lead how far

Please get out with your ad hominem mentality. Is that the point? Face the comment and leave the person. Supporters like you are the very reason Buhari will go down as the worst leader in Nigeria's history angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by mybiz234: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

U that is super enlightened he still rules u....

And that's because dumb people like you are more than sensible people
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by CSTRR: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari era has made me realize that there is nobody too low for the office of the president of Nigeria.

You can't be too dumb to be president of Nigeria.

It's very difficult to be worse than buhari.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by hatchy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

What is your problems this boy, are you people blind...eehn. Or do you go to a different market from others??
Why are you guys bent on defending incompetency and misrule. Buhari have run this country underground, it is very obvious via micro and macro economic indices, yet zombies like you will come online behaving like you feed on good three square meal a day.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday interview has been generating a lot of heat, but the one that got me thinking the most, is this economy question, where data are read and how Buhari answered it.
He didn't even believe the national data.
Its sad, Nigeria has a president who answer question like this.
Its a disgrace to us as the biggest black country.
Just see what he said afterwards- talking about farming, when statistical question is asked.

is Farming the solution to all problems?
In a saner climes, our president may not become a ward counsellor.

SEUN OKINBALOYE of Channels TV:
Mr President, Our DEBT RATIO in 2015 was about N12 TRILLION, NOW it's about N32 TRILLION.

INFLATION RATE was about 9% in 2015, Now, it's sitting at about $15%. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE was about 8.19%, but Now, it's about 33.2%.

EXCHANGE RATE was about N197 to a Dollar k, but NOW, it's Way OVER N400 Naira (Government-Regulated Rate).
So, Nigerians will Look • back Economically & Say - BEFORE you took office in 2015, most of these INDICES were FAIR, but NOW, the INDICES & FIGURES are NOT Friendly AT ALL.
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI - Well, I am NOT sure How correct the Calculations are, but All I know is that We have to Allow People to get Access to the FARMS, We just have to go back to the FARMS.

Watch the Video Here https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYYZF6SBLuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
see his face like cow cum
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by deedo93(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Overall the president was better in this interview compared to others. But for him doubting those facts Seun mentioned it means he may truly be unaware of the true state of the economy.

Well, I wish him all the best of luck in his remaining months ahead and hope God blesses us with a better leader come 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by CSTRR: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

It doesn't need advanced calculus to figure out that the vast majority of Nigerian voting populace are stupid.

You just said it.
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

USA are the highest debtors to china hope ur aware.....

Do u expect him to do a miracle of achieving everything with criminal hold offices

What did buhari promise Nigerians in 2015? Has he delivered? What are his constitutional responsibilities? What has it got to do with miracles?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by harsysky(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

How intelligent you would have sounded if the same Government had made it easier for people into Agriculture to work on full capacity. By full capacity, I meant good security, easy access to loans with lil or no interest, good road network etc.

Guy go sit down. You sound intelligent to an extent, but something is lacking
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by CloudResident(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Even the farms he's advocating for are a disgrace. Herders are marauding the lands. Kidnappers are killing and abducting people from their farms.

There's a spiritual and physical disconnect somewhere. undecided

Or destiny is in our own hands. Never again!
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Mickeybook(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
some who does not have sufficient capital can not do proper farming without running at lose ... Do you have idea of prices of insecticides, chemicals , feeds , injections for animals
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Teenaira: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

I hate it when people keep saying we. The same set of people have being ruling us since time immemorial and they have virtually ran this country down. I know Buhari has held so many privileged appointments in this country. He has been a general in the army, a commissioner, a governor, a minister, a head of state, a president. All these are not on merit and jointly they destroyed the country. They will never allow our votes to count. So, where did the majority go wrong ?
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Chingykay77(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bizibi:
must everyone go to farm Haba don't you guys see how other advance economies work?

But they still do Farming just that they are advanced in their farming equipment. and ways of rearing their animals
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by OlawaleBammie: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

What wahala is in the question they asked the number 1 person in Nigeria. Buhari is too dull to stir the affairs of the Nation with intelligent people. It is so sad

We all know that wat u said is tru but iff dss start to dey pursue u, my hand no dey ooh
Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Mickeybook(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

you lack knowledge....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.