Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? (29652 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
larrypappyy:

Another friend of mine caught my best friend kiss my girlfriend or maybe caught my girlfriend kiss him and he didn't refrain her. I ended the relationship with both and at the end they even couldn't date because she later realized that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Whoo. Intense. Really intense. So, now, you married?
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Nah, she's just the emotional type. Even I can relate.
ok. una suit unaselves be that nah.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jimmychang: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

And you can tell from here? grin

Most times, I have read cheating cases,na like this e dey start.The friend is always available emotionally sometimes it doesn't have to involve gifts because the boyfriend or husband is always away.

You are not in love with any of them.There is no love in confusion grin.

You said the boyfriend is not making her feel like a woman abi e no dey Bleep am well grin

What if the boyfriend and his friend planned it. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Raphaelda1st:
If a girl is satisfied with a guy's relationship except from attention and she is distracted because of another guy who she THINKS will give her all the attention, then she's not ready for anything....
What is this Attention sef that ladies want??
If truly the guy is busy with things, there are ways you would start making him change tho...
But sincerely, what do you guys use attention for??....
It's not that the guy doesn't call, text or hangout oo, just that you need more..
SACRIFICE AND COMMITMENT IS KEY

Sacrifice? Hohoho. That's the very least I can do for a guy. I'm not even sure he's gonna sacrifice anything to be with me.
...and commitment? Like I really want to understand this commitment of a thing, cause from the hundred guys I've been with, they all shown nothing. Really. I feel commitment is just a word that doesn't exist in Nigeria.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Raphaelda1st: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Emotional??
What do you mean by emotional?
Everybody is f**king emotional...
But how do you guys do these things?
Personally, I can't even have feelings for my friend's ex ( that's if I'm aware they dated) talk more of falling in love with his current babe...
I'm maniacally bewildered..I give up on some people Sha...
Jaylynn:

Nah, she's just the emotional type. Even I can relate.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Giving Attention shouldn’t be judged without full and proper knowledge of the situation and scenarios.

One might be supposedly giving cos he’s jobless stvthe time or less busy or just cos he wants to taste the pudding. wink

Attention can be deceitful and even manipulative. undecided

Well, I really can tell who's giving the ‘real’ attention when it comes to the whole attention giving. Some dawgs are just proud and feel if they start being there... the girl might actually mess up smiley
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
DrayZee:

“The love”
He’s actively trying to win her over?

But he's not gonna kiss
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Raphaelda1st:
Emotional??
What do you mean by emotional?
Everybody is f**king emotional...
But how do you guys do these things?
Personally, I can't even have feelings for my friend's ex ( that's if I'm aware they dated) talk more of falling in love with his current babe...
I'm maniacally bewildered..I give up on some people Sha...

Lol. You asking me?
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by ksly24(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
Okay, I know I'm gonna get a whole lot from you guys. But y'all take it easy. embarassed My best friend's the one in this situation. And I can't even answer her question cx I know how much she loves them.
She doesn't LOVE them, she only has feelings for them, she's deceiving herself.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Raphaelda1st: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stop making fallacy of generalization...
You've been dating the wrong guys babe....
Quite all right, you don't get all you want from people, but you have to learn how to live that or you help them develop what's missing..
What if you see your MR perfect but you don't have what he also wants....

Jaylynn:

Sacrifice? Hohoho. That's the very least I can do for a guy. I'm not even sure he's gonna sacrifice anything to be with me.
...and commitment? Like I really want to understand this commitment of a thing, cause from the hundred guys I've been with, they all shown nothing. Really. I feel commitment is just a word that doesn't exist in Nigeria.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Indispensable85(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Comrade, no dey conclude nah grin

Hahahaha....why u com dey call me comrade na?
Women sha......they don't know what they want most times.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
jimmychang:

Most times, I have read cheating cases,na like this e dey start.The friend is always available emotionally sometimes it doesn't have to involve gifts because the boyfriend or husband is always away.

You are not in love with any of them.There is no love in confusion grin.

You said the boyfriend is not making her feel like a woman abi e no dey Bleep am well grin

Lolzzz. My girl's still intact wink That I can vouch for.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Raphaelda1st: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yes na, you said you definitely understand your friend being an emotional person....I still don't understand what type of emotion puts one in this kind of mess
Jaylynn:

Lol. You asking me?

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
Okay, I know I'm gonna get a whole lot from you guys. But y'all take it easy. embarassed My best friend's the one in this situation. And I can't even answer her question cx I know how much she loves them.
are you your friend mouth piece. If she wants to do the needful let her come by herself. In any case, let her tell(either with her mouth or in writing letter) her man about her commitment, then let him decide whether to leave her or not. No SIMPishness. If she love him, there won't be another man.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by usah4(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't want to be there for the one you said you love, then don't go tying her and keeping her in one place.

If she's seeing this I pray she makes the right decision before it is too late.
Guys stop treating ladies badly, you should know that you have sisters and you'll also give birth to Female children.

I don't believe in that saying that says "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME or SCUM" they're good Men out there so as good Ladies so we shouldn't treat Ladies badly just because we had a failed relationship.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Well, I really can tell who's giving the ‘real’ attention when it comes to the whole attention giving. Some dawgs are just proud and feel if they start being there... the girl might actually mess up smiley

True and some just want the kitty cat then it drops to same as ur bf. I’m just saying read the whole attention situation properly. wink

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by exposition: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Wonderful cheesy
No be wife material na! You do anyhow you see anyhow!
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Jaculze(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:
tell your friend not to put herself in an awkward situation. Better still let her avoid any form of meeting or having any physical contact with the said friend. When the friend is coming around, let her look for an excuse to escape to avoid these kinds of things.

See, this is how ladies are wired, the friend has something she likes and I can't blame her bit if she goes further then she wants it and she will def lose out big time. Tell her to use her head and let her not be caught in her feelings.

Btw, Have you ever felt like this around your own BF's friend?

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alfabest07(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

The signs... hm. Well, that's one reason I never date. I see dating as something that's... can't even explain.
good to bleep on the low than get yourself messed up in the name love/dating. Just bleep & face your front

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Lol. Me... I go for guys with the muscles and abs. Don't really put my mind in the voice. But your voice must be deep cheesy Like there's this feeling it gives grin You know what I'm saying?

I know cheesy
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by jimmychang: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Lolzzz. My girl's still intact wink That I can vouch for.

You see emotions and feelings can ruin all the beautiful things you have.Emotions are important but not necessary.Once I see say I dey get feelings for the wrong person I dey run grin.

How do you know the best friend will continue treating her right cheesy. when they finally get together. I guess before she agreed to date the boyfriend he was also giving her attention.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by xheyii: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
How did u even get to that point..Ashewo de ur eyes..

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by hazykhalifa: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
A friend's girlfriend actually said I toasted her and wanted to have her in my bed, I became so angry with my friend when he told other people except me about it, I later realized it wasn't her fault, she was or is still in love with me, since then I don't give her face.
This kind of thing happens it's normal
For Africa na big deal

2 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by fluffybaby(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Munzy14:
Some women are purely confused in nature lipsrsealed

She wants Emeka with the body of Adamu, the pocket of Segun and intelligence of Obinna.. grin grin

Ara!

Somebody is dating you with his pure heart, And you are lusting after his friend...In the end you will succeed in scattering that friendship that can make both future billionaires just for few minutes of pleasure and selfish gains...That might even lead to regrets in life..

I pray the assumed boyfriend see the signs sooner.. undecided And do the needful... lipsrsealed

Don't men do it? Will you call a man who is in love with two women confused? In Delta men are marrying two women at once these days. Some marry two sisters or close friends. It's human nature. We just have to learn how to tame it. Especially women. If it was a man in this predicament now, people will say marry both of them'

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by suffering: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why is this common with women and hardly with men? The men I knew for sleeping with people’s girlfriends were not more than one finger meanwhile I heard many stories of females engaging in threesomes and shared relationships. I guess for women having a boyfriend is their only form of identity while men are satisfied with exploring life alone.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by LordOfTheGame: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

I don't do boys anyway. Relationship's not my thing... after so many heartbreaks your kind's caused wink
A lesbian spotted.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
fluffybaby:

Don't men do it? Will you call a man who is in love with two women confused? In Delta men are marrying two women at once these days. Some marry two sisters or close friends. It's human nature. We just have to learn how to tame it. Especially women. If it was a man in this predicament now, people will say marry both of them'
If it was a man in the picture, I won't support him dating a lady and hitting on her friend as well...

Very disrespectful.

If you are with one, enjoy and explore life with her...All this chop chioma, chop funke , chop Amina...nothing dey there biko...
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Cause you dey inside me nah cheesy
Lol you fit don feel me inside you in the past, hope you get bah wink
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Really? Why are you in a relationship then if you can never give the girl attention and make her wanting you?

Now, you see why I've got a problem with guys. Y'all just the same
Relationship is an agreement not one person feeling too important .

After all when money come na both go enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
fluffybaby:

That is why both gender are not equal tho.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by larrypappyy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Whoo. Intense. Really intense. So, now, you married?
sure married to a wonderful woman and with a beautiful daughter. Funny enough, my friend and I settled our difference and he is also married with daughters while the lady isn't married yet.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by fluffybaby(f): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Munzy14:

If it was a man in the picture, I won't support him dating a lady and hitting on her friend as well...

Very disrespectful.

If you are with one, enjoy and explore life with her...All this chop chioma, chop funke , chop Amina...nothing dey there biko...

Fair enough cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance? / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.