Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? (29655 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
larrypappyy:

Another friend of mine caught my best friend kiss my girlfriend or maybe caught my girlfriend kiss him and he didn't refrain her. I ended the relationship with both and at the end they even couldn't date because she later realized that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Wow. More lessons to learn kiss
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kinzo0917:
if you don't do boys/men, it means you do ur fellow women. All these lesbians sha. May God help us

I'm just me smiley I'm attracted to no sex kiss
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
qtguru:

She should dump the bf and get with the new friend

Nah, that'd cause a rift between them.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Since u don't date, what do you do then ? Runs things or lebianism?

Lol. None cheesy
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Indispensable85(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Nah. It's their loss, tho, cause I'm one girl that loves with the whole of her heart if you got her kiss

Hmmm....
You'll find a man that will adore you someday. Don't give up! Good people are rare these days both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darreytinho10:
Are you mad or something?? grin

Lol. I'm something. Sorry, can't ignore, though I wanted to. Lolzzzz. Your comment is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hmmm....
You'll find a man that will adore you someday. Don't give up! Good people are rare these days both male and female.

Awwn. Thanks so much. I hope I really find one embarassed

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
GuiseppeO:

Kudos to the guys that broke your heart, I’m really proud of them...You still never learn!!!

Lol. Okay.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sholaco:
go ahead and Bleep him, after toto is for Bleep, the food for pussy is dick, it would not eat rice, or amala. Stop explaining that it happened to your friend, even though it is, no one will crucify you.

You're lucky we're in public, I'd have given you a blunt response. So dislike peeps that disrespect girls.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
simply kill it immediately

No wam kiss
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
superCleanworks:

Long throat. Finally you get pregnant and put it on the wrong guy then you start to cry when they reject you and add you to the list of bitter women we have in the world.

Lol. Like what brought pregnancy into this?
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingnap:

Ok so you and that your best friend who fine pass... I wan confirm something

I don't wanna brag cheesy
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
rollandben:

His girl friend is also there to do the acid stuff.
Acid comes in diff ways

Eweeh. The last thing I can do... fight over a boy. Who get time cool
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by justsaypeter001(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Summary: she doesn't know what she wants yet

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
rollandben:
See you, you better confess so we can help you out

Omo, the help wey I need no be this one o. Na 2 hustle get money man dey think.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Follygunners:

Madam, Sharrrappp, abeg! Na you! grin

Lolzzz. Oya nah
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Godmademan(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

First loves break your heart the most. Lol. It's better single than in any relationship cheesy
Something must kill a man. It's quite funny how things have gone from people building healthy families to developing preference for being single parents in the last 10 years. I'll not be dragged into such. As long as I have a willing partner, we'll pull through together. There is no perfect marriage. People just make sacrifices to keep their family intact.

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by athenswonders: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
oz4real83:
You don't "kill" it, you cast it out through deliverance. It is a spirit of promiscuity or "wh0re-loshoism.

She needs to contact mummy GO for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by fluffybaby(f): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

So you have to stop needing attention because male and female are equal.

Ladies don't deserves any special in that case.
Alagidi you want equal right but not equal responsibility lol
Men ask for attention too. I have seen homes rocked to their core because husband feels neglected. Stop acting as if only women need attention.
Male and females are equal. We might have different abilities , needs etc but it doesn't make us less equal than each other. Same way kids and adults are equal in the real sense of things. Just because your child depends on you for sustenance doesn't mean it's less of a human than you. Your wife, mother and daughters might not be equal with you but my daughter is very much equal with you

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alfabest07(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

It's highly possible you can get attached to the person you're intimate with. One reason I avoid those stuffs.
don't cuddle after bleeping, everybody should getat. That's how you avoid getting attached, don't go and cuddle or even think about it, no matter how good the shit was. Go about your normal activities & don't bleep (if one D) on a regular. If he trips, then bye his ass!

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Jaculze(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Lol. I don't have a bf, so I can't really tell cheesy
for real?? Damn! I mean, I read through a lil bit of your literature and I am very fascinated. Like, if words can tell someone's looks, I'll say you should be fine Lady grin. But why tho? Why is the lady with a beautiful literature single?

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Jaculze(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

I don't wanna brag cheesy
haha.. I see what you did there, now I can confirm the looks matches the literature. Nice!!..

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alfabest07(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaculze:
for real?? Damn! I mean, I read through a lil bit of your literature and I am very fascinated. Like, if words can tell someone's looks, I'll say you should be fine Lady grin. But why tho? Why is the lady with a beautiful literature single?
oga calm down, you want to start that one here, off wetin they tell you online. grin grin
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Jaculze(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Alfabest07:
oga calm down, you want to start that one here, off wetin they tell you online. grin grin
mehn... Abeg just shift first. Nobody call you for the matter.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
fluffybaby:

Men ask for attention too. I have seen homes rocked to their core because husband feels neglected. Stop acting as if only women need attention.
Male and females are equal. We might have different abilities , needs etc but it doesn't make us less equal than each other. Same way kids and adults are equal in the real sense of things. Just because your child depends on you for sustenance doesn't mean it's less of a human than you. Your wife, mother and daughters might not be equal with you but my daughter is very much equal with you
You're just twisting things like who get stronghead. undecided
No one is looking down on female . We're all humans doesn't mean some gender wont do some stuff better.
We both know when it comes to attention and caring women and children demand it most compare to men.
That's how nature made it. Its easier for a man to take care of two wife also but its more easier for a single lady to satisfy two men sexual urge.
Everything just get as nature put am. Its not society that made ladies weaker its nature.

cheesy i checked your tread on long hair lol, see ur letter 'm' nose. Na confirm capital letter 'm' grin .
Your hair is short tho. I use to leave natural hair as a guy and stretching it, it gets to my lip.
I don't how long it could grow because i have to trim it tho. All ladies have seen with natural hair has long hair.
You'll just need to pay the prize of getting use to stubborn afro hair.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Awwn. Thanks so much. I hope I really find one embarassed
Dey wyn urself see dis 1

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by ksly24(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Hm. Love and feelings got a diff?
Ofcourse.
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alfabest07(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaculze:
mehn... Abeg just shift first. Nobody call you for the matter.
i no get the kind time wey you get sha.. Enjoy
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alfabest07(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're just twisting things like who get stronghead. undecided
No one is looking down on female . We're all humans doesn't mean some gender wont do some stuff better.
We both know when it comes to attention and caring women and children demand it most compare to men.
That's how nature made it. Its easier for a man to take care of two wife also but its more easier for a single lady to satisfy two men sexual urge.
Everything just get as nature put am. Its not society that made ladies weaker its nature.

cheesy i checked your tread on long hair lol, see ur letter 'm' nose. Na confirm capital letter 'm' grin .
Your hair is short tho. I use to leave natural hair as a guy and stretching it, it gets to my lip.
I don't how long it could grow because i have to trim it tho. All ladies have seen with natural hair has long hair.
You'll just need to pay the prize of getting use to stubborn afro hair.
i went to see the nose.. grin

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by tollyboy5(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Alfabest07:
grin the guy real name na simpson. Leave am
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by PerseDew(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaylynn:

Wow. This is beautiful. Really kiss

Thanks a lot wink

You are welcome smiley
Re: Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? by Alfabest07(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

grin the guy real name na simpson. Leave am
Haaa, that's the name of evil, he will go to helfaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance? / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.