Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please I Need Your Advice Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice Urgently. (220 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice Urgently. by Mrdealer4all: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
I finished from a school last year and I have been jobless for sometime.
I managed to save N300,000 and I plan to relocate to better place to look for work or learn driving.
Please suggest good place in Nigeria I can get good accommodation and survive for like 3months until I get a job.
Currently in ogwashi in Delta
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Urgently. by OkuFaba(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
You didn't specify where you're at the moment,

What if we direct you to the same place you're at?.

The 300k could last you 6months if you just go to ur village
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Urgently. by fineboynl(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
If you are considering accomodation that money will not get you anywhere. Why not invest the money and remain where you are.

If you want to relocate. You have to mention you tribe and where you at presently.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Forget This Please / Get Free Airtime And Cash / Advice!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.