Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) (4806 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Haynnie: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Most times I ask myself what is giving women that driving force to dare themselves into ruining a good relationship with their man and come under the guise to say is a test or joke just to see how their man would react to it?

Below here is a screenshot of a lady who on many attempts tried to cause a big quarrel with her man who would later apologize to her but as they say it in our today's language, “PEACE WAS NEVER THE OPTION.” she went ahead to execute yet another offensive “VAWULENCE” and it seems like her boyfriend is not having it this time. grin

Now she has come to her senses that her man is the end source of her means and she's about to lose him as it stands.

Isn't this witchcraft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by wis3(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Banana brain

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by BlessedJonMoss: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Haaaa

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by kristonium(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
She has just lost a good man.

Howbeit a saint!

This will haunt her for the rest of her life!

I can bet you for free, that man will never return!

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2022
They’re not called fish brain for no reason. I mean look at how that thing is typing.

They have it easy in life that’s why their brain cannot mature.

Anyone that knows where to hurt you and uses it without restraint is less than an animal.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Chaos14: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Siofra candidlady futureisfemale pocohantas islandlady FERNANDEZISBACK and dorwadora

come and see your gender

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2022
A good man will avoid her like hell no matter how hard she try to convince him she was joking

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Boogyman557: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na better THUNDER go fire dat MAN!

U de SPONSOR woman for school still de provide for her family!

girl wey no de RESPONSIBLE, see as the girl de cast the useless man online..

I say it again... Na better THUNDER go fire dat MAN!

If I JAM dat useless MAN face to face

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Set awon the future

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Dorwadora(f): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Siofra candidlady futureisfemale pocohantas islandlady FERNANDEZISBACK and dorwadora

come and see your gender
You called me? undecided undecided

There's nothing to see here

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2022
The stupidity of some ladies never ceases to amaze me undecided... Rather than think of something meaningful that you can do to add value to your man's life, it is how to cause problem that you're thinking of, what a pathetic mentality! undecided....

Later when they dump this one now, she will join the band of online feminist to shout "men are scum" undecided...

And look at the thing that the man was sponsoring to school in the hopes of getting married to, tweeh!!!! (Spits)...

Men pleeeaseee...
Don't make the mistake of sponsoring a girl you're not married to, it's a big mistake!!! One day, she too will dump you for someone else and then you will regret it... If you like her too much, marry her first, then send her to school undecided...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by dontrulee: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Women and their instigating problems or quarrels are like 5 and 6. They are faultfinders and blameshifters. What I do is not to blame them or quarrel, depending on the situation, I change the narrative and they're the one who later end up apologizing. women are attracted to your bad nature but they want to make you a simp to later dump you and throw you in the thrash can. Don't let that happen, you're in control grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Onesprayaction: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Quite smoking undecided

Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Boogyman557: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Onesprayaction:
Quite smoking undecided

Holly Gram cool oga Joseph, y u de follow me up and down..

I no be bush meat ooo..

ABI u one follow me drag Monday WEED

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by obinna58(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Drama gender
I smell drama from afar and I hate it with passion

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Ronnnie: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN

LITE UP my WEED in

WTF MAN!
Seems the boogyman chose vawulence today and not peace....
You are now officially a Comrade grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by 1F30M4(f): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2022
I was going to ask how old she is but never mind. She played herself, nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Haynnie: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
You called me? undecided undecided

There's nothing to see here

C’mon fam, if it was a reverse case you would have said shit rather than what you commented earlier.

Let's be true to ourselves and stop pretending not to see the ills of our hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by anuofGod(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2022
It's the prayers of the man's mother that God accepted, that's why she spewed those nonsense. God finally opened the eyes of the man.
That lady is a narcissist and very toxic.
People like that lady should be banned from the society. Shameless, lazy, toxic, ungrateful, entitled, dumbass lady.
May our men never encounter her likes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by dregmaster: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2022
When a lady is very comfortable with you, she will look for your trouble because it gives them joy. They are quite emotional and the next minute they will tell you sorry or they really don't mean or can't you take a joke.
And most women are like that. Meaning you must learn to live with it.
What should be your response as a man?
You should be angry with them but know it within yourself that both of you are just catching cruise. Never respond in violence.
Surprisingly, she'll show you her best side the next minute.
Know it, she's just catching cruise, enjoy it.
This is part of the knowledge you need to live successfully with women.

You may disagree but try it. But please don't ever beat your wife o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by blazepascal(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
When s man is too nice they will take advantage of him I don't just know why

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Dorwadora(f): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haynnie:

C’mon fam, if it was a reverse case you would have said shit rather than what you commented earlier.

Let's be true to ourselves and stop pretending not to see the ills of our hypocrisy.
Firstly.... I don't say shits angry and I'm not an hypocrite.

There's nothing to see on the thread and that's it.... She played herself and got herself hooked, case close..

so what else do you want me to say? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by LogicBomb8: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Its a private affair So what does she want us to do now
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Fadafada231(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
I keep saying this, some ladies are good red-piller. Infact they have taken overdose of redpill more than their counterpart gentleman/simp.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by PlaYaJones: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haynnie:
Most times I ask myself what is giving women that driving force to dare themselves into ruining a good relationship with their man and come under the guise to say is a test or joke just to see how their man would react to it?

Below here is a screenshot of a lady who on many attempts tried to cause a big quarrel with her man who would later apologize to her but as they say it in our today's language, “PEACE WAS NEVER THE OPTION.” she went ahead to execute yet another offensive “VAWULENCE” and it seems like her boyfriend is not having it this time. grin

Now she has come to her senses that her man is the end source of her means and she's about to lose him as it stands.

Isn't this witchcraft?

bro quit nagggin like woman i beg!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Ballzproblemm: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
she saved the simp it was a blessing in disguise
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by McStoic(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
The lady is suffering from sadomasochism, female version..
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Haynnie: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Firstly.... I don't say shits angry and I'm not an hypocrite.

There's nothing to see on the thread and that's it.... She played herself and got herself hooked, case close..

so what else do you want me to say? undecided undecided

grin
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Harrykn: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Men are really trying. Struggling so hard to feed an idle soul that will still punish them for being caring, responsible, Godlike and the rest of the stupid names. Hah, some times i wish i would just make more money and see em bitches fight emselves to taste mi bags ....
I got one pussy in da hood too, the niqqa be sweating his ass 0ut to make money for her extended famo while the bitch in my corner singing Melody! Shit shit shi!!!
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by Haynnie: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
PlaYaJones:

bro quit nagggin like woman i beg!! (no oofeinse) angry

I was only in question not nagging bruh.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by PlaYaJones: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haynnie:

I was only in question not nagging bruh.

so u sit down in a corner listening to women talkin...correct?.... bro, we suppose to yansh women, not listen to them talk about food prices sir!! .. (no ooofencse)
Re: Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo) by InfinityFabric: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
How many times have we told men NOT to do this. Sponsor them as your wife/wives, NEVER as your girlfriend/babe.
Your MEAT* is important.

*MEAT: Money Energy Attention Time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was Arrested For Impregnating A Girl Older Than Him(viewer Discretion Pix) / My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal / How Long Have You Been Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.