Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (45983 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Families Win N180k Cash, Supplies Of Peak Chocolate In Family Contest 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Zi: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
4+4+4+4 until infinity grin

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by wunmi590(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by phorget(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thanks to Buhari...
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Tyche(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buy refill next time, its cheaper.

6 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Olafisoyem: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
You made a great point, how are people surviving!
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
And some werey people wants to vote APC again in 2023

Una go soon begin buy this things at 7k each

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Soso990240(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
That's the change some fools signed for. And they still want to replace Buhari with another old and greedy fool, who will turn Nigeria to his personal estate.. God forbid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by mbahdi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
heniford2:
All for 2023 undecided hope everyone is aware that ApC took us into worst level of poverty, hardship, backwardness insecurity and lies, disobidence of judiciary, economy collapsing are you guys aware 2023 is coming let's be wise our vote our power Never again vote APC again Guys think a cup of Rice that was sold for 50naira is 150naira local that's 200% increase we are waiting for what APC will use for campaign is either another party or nothing Nigerians never APC again Never!!!!
Good.even d useless prof osibadjo there are trying to sample to d gullible nigerians.anything apc sud be rejected in all angle.even if my father come out under apc.am ain't voting him

6 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by RPG2020(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Peak milk na your mate

Go and buy cowbell cheesy
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by onajo2000(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
These tins I bought 950 and 900 in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by MrCover: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mr Cover has seen it all
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by mbahdi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira, small can for that matter. I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country. God help us.
But una never wun get Sense now.una still dey clamor for osibanjo and Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by ibechris(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
They are calling for revolution in this country...I pray it does not happen.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira, small can for that matter. I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country. God help us.
Don't worry, this "e nor concern me" attitude during voting will stop this year. You all should go out get your PVC and vote all APC urchins out of power. Be it Buhari, osinbanjo, Tinubu. I Mean all the thieves out of power. We need a fresh and sound mind that can pilot the affairs of this country. Enough of these recycling bin politicians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Lugar14(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
We are surviving ooh we buy the one they measure through mudu, which is cheap
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Adebolamena(f): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am interested also
Redman44:
Knowledge is Power. Use local alternative milk sources. Get dried cocoa beans and make your own 'my Vita chocolate drink ' smiley smiley. Plant based Milk can be gotten from Cowpea etc.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by heniford2: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
mbahdi:

Good.even d useless prof osibadjo there are trying to sample to d gullible nigerians.anything apc sud be rejected in all angle.even if my father come out under apc.am ain't voting him
APC is bad market very bad market

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Tyche(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buy refill next time, that way you save some money.
As an adult switch to lipton and their likes if you must drink something grin grin grin
Now imagine someone with kids

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Soso990240(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tyche:
And you think refill is affordable compared to the quantity? Your type will spend more thinking you are being economical

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Ayemileto(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
Babies and kids need alot of milk to grow,are they trying to say people should stop giving birth in Nigeria.I am seriously perplexed,please how did we get here.I tire.

You voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019 shocked

5 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Bigcowhorn: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:

What are you yapping about? That has been the normal price here in Lagos for some months now
I have them - big cans

Enjoy your next level

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by shantti(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Redman44:
Knowledge is Power. Use local alternative milk sources. Get dried cocoa beans and make your own 'my Vita chocolate drink ' smiley smiley. Plant based Milk can be gotten from Cowpea etc.

Will it be sweet and white like normal milk, person fit carry am drink garri

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
@senomi the giant size of milk and beverages will be out of the reach of the rich.The country is no longer habitable.This is not the wish of the founders of this country.Things are falling apart and something urgent has to be done.

Why do you guys like ending with something urgent has to be done when deep in your heart you know nothing can be done.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by bluefilm: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
AreaGovo:
Buhari on the beat. Na so we all see am. People are dying everyday.

Stop blaming Buhari for everything that is wrong with your damn life.

All these blaming hasn't solved anything since you started wailing in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by sukkot: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
I feel pity for people having kids in Nigeria,how will they cope,baby's food,pampers have all skyrocketed.with this you will no longer see a fresh baby in Nigeria as babies need milk to look fresh.it is so disenchanting.
milk done finish for breasteseseses ?
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Kingcalls: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:

Buy the refill and leave the tins .... production of tins are expensive... the sachets wud hv cost u about 3k

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by wink2015(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:

It has been said time without number that history often repeat itself.

The Buhari that Nigerians are complaining about once brought hardship in Nigeria during the two years of his military administration from December, 1983 to August, 1985 when the General Babangida overthrew him.

During Buhari government there was currency change in Nigeria and this cause so much disaffection and the economy was so bad.

This was a period families were using akamu shaff to do garri because of hunger in the land.

President Muhammadu Buhari only came to bring more hardship upon Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by fineboynl(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
This are symptoms if looting. There are massive looting of our money. Remember that when Abacha was looting our reserve this was the symptoms.

Massive looting of our forex is going on. All the loans are also been looted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by shantti(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tyche:

Can u pls explain what refill is and where one can get it. Throughout last yr and this year I didn't taste milk cos of the cost
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Crucialgem(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
looool na rich man they buy beverages put for house nna ehhn na once in a blue moon i dey take beverages ooo abeg how much dem dey sell akpu now
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Brush1: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
@senomi the giant size of milk and beverages will be out of the reach of the rich.The country is no longer habitable.This is not the wish of the founders of this country.Things are falling apart and something urgent has to be done.

This got me very emotional bro. This wasn't the wish of our founding fathers. They most be rolling in their grave and very upset. The country is truly becoming inhabitable.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by shantti(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lugar14:
We are surviving ooh we buy the one they measure through mudu, which is cheap

How much is that one abeg and where can one get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.