Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (46001 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Families Win N180k Cash, Supplies Of Peak Chocolate In Family Contest 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by gnhpowerhouse: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

It's now becoming a sin to eat in Nigeria cz u go dy fear to spend
grin Really a Big SIN oooo.

Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .If You don't Last Longer in Bed ,If Truly you are tired of this and Need a very effective and Working Solutions.

Check My Signature Below and Talk right now...

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by newoffer: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
My brother who buys tin again when u can satchet. Tin no get control. Even visitors go lick am
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Mophor: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:

Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .If You don't Last Longer in Bed ,If Truly you are tired of this and Need a very effective and Working Solutions.

What are we saying and what are you advertising?

I tell u say I wan do ritual abi wetin u dy reason for here

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Mophor: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:

What are we saying and what are you advertising?

I tell u say I been dy get dz problems wey u dy advertise abi wetin u dy reason for here

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Usmankno: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Haa..who dey take that kind of milk again..na just to manage the sachet one with small water.We dey 3th level now!
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Rosaline5000: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
backbencher:

You don't have to abuse him. This is a site. In ten years, no one would recall this conversation. So, no abuse .

you are obviously working for Buhari because I remembered how you replied everyone in that post talking about tax on Coke and fanta.

So Mr man can you tell your oga to reduce milk and milo, that Sh*t is very expensive.

Fyi dont bother trying to convince anybody with your many "so called facts" or links we ain't buying
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Rosaline5000: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
backbencher:

You don't have to abuse him. This is a site. In ten years, no one would recall this conversation. So, no abuse .

you are obviously working for Buhari because I remembered how you replied everyone in that post talking about tax on Coke and fanta.

So Mr man can you tell your oga to reduce milk and milo, that Sh*t is very expensive.

Fyi dont bother trying to convince anybody with your many "so called facts" or links we ain't buying
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Fyi I have never voted for Buhari in my life

But when your country's tax to gdp ratio is 6.4% and you aren't earning enough from oil due to the volatility in prices , you have to raise taxes. Even bad leaders like Buhari.

I didn't like GEJ, but I applauded when he tried to remove subsidies and when he provided more funding for ferma and sure p. I hated Abacha , but his ptf was very very useful. Obasanjo also did good via GSM, etf and some other policies. And no , I didn't like either of them.

Sensible polices must be applauded whoever brings them .

Also if you get my posts , you will understand why we have these issues . It is because we are oil dependent.,Dutch diseased nation.

Has Buhari fixed our oil dependency? No. If he had things would have been better. Much better.

So Buhari is a bad leader to me.

I think we need a leader who would diversify us away from oil so that we have more Forex and a better value for the naira.

Good evening. You can disbelieve me if you like. But APC hasn't impressed me much .

Like PDP

You are free to call me Buhari supporter, just as someone called me GEJ supporter the other day. But whatever you call me,you cannot run an economy based on oil . Especially for a nation as large as Nigeria. We must become like China and Germany and become an exporter of industrial goods and services

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Network issues? Dobule quote.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Burruchaga71(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Next tym u hear change u ask what type of change b4 voting
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nonywendy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
I don't really know where this country is heading to,just yesterday I bought a tin of peak milk and milo for 4700 naira, small can for that matter. I can't figure out how the less privileged are surviving in this country. God help us.
na mumu dey drink tea
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Slynation:

The cost of living now is so high...The market now is if you don't have money, just enter your house, E tire me when I realized 30K can only get me 2 pair of jeans and one top...!!

Haba na bros, wire me the money make I bring one bale of men's clothes for u

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Elsueno:

early 2019, the giant one was about 5k I think, bought a some last December I paid almost 23k for 2. I usually shop in bulk, so I feel this inflation very very well..

5k... I can't believe I missed out on buying this size b4 the hyperinflation

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Giant peak milk is 14k as of last week in my side

And if care is not taken it might hit 20k, we'd soon be buying milk the same price with a bag of rice
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by ADUKKY(f): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
I sell the measured cereals and milk in bags and half bags. When I started the price was reasonable but now it is almost competing with branded ones. More like there are forces that won't allow Nigerians any breathing space.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Even soy bean milk a better alternative to milk is very costly.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Mayeldah(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Op good morning.

Its like you have been sleeping since 2015
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by dfrost: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
shantti:

Can u pls explain what refill is and where one can get it. Throughout last yr and this year I didn't taste milk cos of the cost

I don't know if you have gotten the answer to your question but refill milk/beverage is the same milk or beverage sold in packs and not in tins. You buy them and refill the tin container with the contents.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by dfrost: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Senomi:

And if care is not taken it might hit 20k, we'd soon be buying milk the same price with a bag of rice

cheesy grin embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by 4four(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
op pls where are you when BMC was telling us that must we drink milk and chocolate? So let me remind you once again, Milk and chocolate drink are now loustry in Nigeria
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Carparts888(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
threegees:

680 here o.
One sachet costs 70 naira.
God will help us in this country
what area is that? One sachet is 80 naira in gbagada lagos
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by armyofone(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
I feel pity for people having kids in Nigeria,how will they cope,baby's food,pampers have all skyrocketed.with this you will no longer see a fresh baby in Nigeria as babies need milk to look fresh.it is so disenchanting.

People should marry for companion then have babies when they are both doing stable jobs.

Use condom and be practicing safe periods.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Redman44(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=nedekid post=109248084]
Lolz, buhari reseting our brains.
He is making us know "knowledge is power". How to use cowpea as milk. grin
Bros if it is not miliki from the tits of cow, it is not cow milk but cowpea juice, cannot be both grin[/quote

@nedekid, let me school you today. Plant based milk is better than cow milk. Milk can be gotten from Plants too. I am a researcher when it comes to Plant based milk and alternative sources of vegetable oil. It is just that the food companies promote cow milk more than other kinds of milk. Milk from cowpea is nutritious and healthy. Milk can be gotten from bambara nuts ( legume ) and Soya beans too. It is all about being knowledgeable about these things. Cheers.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Redman44(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
shantti:

Will it be sweet and white like normal milk, person fit carry am drink garri

Why don't you try it out yourself and see? The cow milk you all admire has stuff added it to it to make it sweet and tasty in your mouth. The natural cow milk is not sweet at all. They have added flavors and other chemicals to make cowbell, Dano, peak milk etc tasty and drinkable. Plant based milk can be flavored and sugared too for garri drinking.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Kaymaxine(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu will make it worse
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by ufotunang: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
That is why we must be careful on the type of leaders we vote into power....now tinubu is interested in being the president come 2023.... Nigerians should shine their eyes and do not allow politicians to deceive them with sweet promises inorder to win election....can't Nigerians vote for another party that has competent leaders ...must it be always APC or PDP
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by xelly: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
Babies and kids need alot of milk to grow,are they trying to say people should stop giving birth in Nigeria.I am seriously perplexed,please how did we get here.I tire.

We got here by nepotism. By voting Nepa Bill. By compromising. By playing ethnic politics.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by melodyisaac: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
The one I have here I bought 11,000 naira tea only and the milk is 13,000 naira. The country is completely bleeped up seriously

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by nedekid: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Redman44 post=109254814][/quote]
Thanks for schooling me today.
Cheers smiley
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by onojaford(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hausa people keep ruining this country. Very corrupt monsters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. / What's The English Name Of This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.