Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (45999 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Families Win N180k Cash, Supplies Of Peak Chocolate In Family Contest 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Germi9: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari is about to add more vat on beverages abi u never hear? Dont blame him afterall na free food him dey chop for aso rock wait make him retire he go know wetin him do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by nedekid: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Redman44:
Knowledge is Power. Use local alternative milk sources. Get dried cocoa beans and make your own 'my Vita chocolate drink ' smiley smiley. Plant based Milk can be gotten from Cowpea etc.
Lolz, buhari reseting our brains.
He is making us know "knowledge is power". How to use cowpea as milk. grin
Bros if it is not miliki from the tits of cow, it is not cow milk but cowpea juice, cannot be both grin

3 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Theunbothered: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
It is another great achievement of the Buhari administration, we want to thank him for reaching this great milestone.

Sai Barber 2024
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Theunbothered: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Redman44:
Knowledge is Power. Use local alternative milk sources. Get dried cocoa beans and make your own 'my Vita chocolate drink ' smiley smiley. Plant based Milk can be gotten from Cowpea etc.

This is how you know someone who has never held cocoa pod in his hand before.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
Area govo my brother it is terrible I never see this kind thing for my life.small children go finish the milk and milo in less than one week the thing shock me.

In less than one week did you say? Perhaps you have a Food Timetable at home to regulate your menu. Four or five days the tin don finish for my house.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by shantti(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Brush1:

This got me very emotional bro. This wasn't the wish of our founding fathers. They most be rolling in their grave and very upset. The country is truly becoming inhabitable.

Our founding fathers Bleep up big time I swear, they for allow the whites to continue ruling us angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by domchike(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Babies milk increased by 100% since last January
guobe:
Babies and kids need alot of milk to grow,are they trying to say people should stop giving birth in Nigeria.I am seriously perplexed,please how did we get here.I tire.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Theunbothered: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
Babies and kids need alot of milk to grow,are they trying to say people should stop giving birth in Nigeria.I am seriously perplexed,please how did we get here.I tire.

For the past 22 years we have been asking how we got here.

Maybe we should stop recycling trash politicians with nothing to offer.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by otosa(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
chii8:

A roll of sachet peak milk and Milo is #650 each.... people are managing that one.
case close.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Theunbothered: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes!!

Stop giving birth to babies you can't afford to train

At this rate nobody can afford to give birth
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by azikiweironsi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmmmn. Go to ShopRite, or any other supermarkets and see how Nigerian packs all these items into their shopping basket. You will wonder how are they are getting the money or are we not in the same Nigeria ?
In this part of the world, we don't protest. Suffering and smiling is our ways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Champneys: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari onikuuuure!

APC ma shoriburuku ni!!

And if you are one of their supporters, it shall not be well with you and your entire family!!!

Enikuuuure collectively.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by ajericho(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes!!

If we are going to stop making babies because of the situation in our country,most people won't give birth, someone like me can never think about it in this situation wey we dey,I dey fear for our future
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Hdhdhd(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
You no say e cos u come still buy am, Why u come de complain? Na una de support evil for this country. If say everybody de reason like me things for don beta small

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Lionnation: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
don't pretend you didn't know how we got here, Buhari brought us here, when Igbos were shouting on top of there voices on the nature of Buhari, all of you call them wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
Some one told me those sachets have very little quantity and that you must not put plenty water otherwise it won't be sweet.na so we go de de like Edede .it is appealing,milk and beverages are the basic,they are suppose to be cheap.
Go for Cebon milk. It is concentrated condensed milk but in a bigger tin. It could serve the whole family for a longer time than this regular powdered milk. It goes for 1300

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Bashnigga(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Buy the refill and leave the tins .... production of tins are expensive... the sachets wud hv cost u about 3k
That's what i do these days.
shantti:

Can u pls explain what refill is and where one can get it. Throughout last yr and this year I didn't taste milk cos of the cost
Refill is the one in big sachets. You buy it & pour it inside your empty milk or milo tin, shikena cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Slynation(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
@senomi the giant size of milk and beverages will be out of the reach of the rich.The country is no longer habitable.This is not the wish of the founders of this country.Things are falling apart and something urgent has to be done.
The cost of living now is so high...The market now is if you don't have money, just enter your house, E tire me when I realized 30K can only get me 2 pair of jeans and one top...!!
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Spherical77(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
mbahdi:

Good.even d useless prof osibadjo there are trying to sample to d gullible nigerians.anything apc sud be rejected in all angle.even if my father come out under apc.am ain't voting him
including PDP guy. Those two parties are same forget what buhari had put us through o

If this country get sense eh, another party entirely with young viable candidate wey get track record should be considered not old men

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Limassol(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tyche:
Buy refill next time, its cheaper.
It's relatively cheaper.That's true, but are you aware that even that too is long beyond the reach of many ordinary Nigerians?
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Spherical77(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Slynation:

The cost of living now is so high...The market now is if you don't have money, just enter your house, E tire me when I realized 30K can only get me 2 pair of jeans and one top...!!
Jesus! Are you for real bro! 30k for 2 jean and a shirt

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by MangekyoAlt: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na sachet we dey manage for here oo... And na once in a full week sef grin
Nigeria is beyond irredeemable at this point. It saddens me
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Ayemileto(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes!!

Lol. Even if you can afford to train a baby now, there's no guarantee you can afford it in the next 5 years - because of the ridiculous rate of inflation.

500k of today is less than 200k of 2015. So, someone earning 200k as at 2015 is earning much more than someone earning 500k now.

And guess what? Most people earning 200k as at 2015 can't boast of earning 500k now. Many (especially salary earners) are still stuck at that figure they earn then - which means they have lost over 50% of their purchasing power between 2015 and now.

So, realistically, there's nothing like giving birth to babies you can afford to train here in Nigeria. Because, even if you can afford it now, you have zero guarantees of tomorrow since you can't predict government's policies. Neither can you predict what the economy will look like. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by jericco1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
And so?

Don't make a big deal out of it
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Joseph08(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Expect an increase in prices next time you want to buy same.

When you buy today and come back tomorrow for same product they've added money. Only happening in Buhari's administration.

5 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by DabuIIIT: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
The big satchet milk is worse.
When you open it,you will discover it's only 3 1/4 full!!!
Buhari have really destroyed this country

3 Likes

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by nedekid: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
When we begged people to avoid the recessionist then no gree.
Even now call for elections and you will still hear people shout Sai baba in the north and some other part of the country.
I can only imagine how much pampas, cerelac, sma, cow and gate will cost now. When I went to PHC For covid jab, I saw them teaching women how to mix pap, soya etc for babies shocked
May that not be the portion for our children in Jesus name! AMEN!
I reject any Sai baba spirit of poverty IJN!
We drank sma, cow milk when growing, soya milk will not be for our children IJN!

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Stop complaining and triple your hustle. Be like Obi Cubana. When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Slynation(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Jesus! Are you for real bro! 30k for 2 jean and a shirt
naso I see am this December period oO, I jejely tell them I will check back after the whole nonsense must have been subdue...
Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by aribisala0(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
guobe:
No one needs milk especially not that powdered rubbish sold in Nigeria as "milk"
People will do better to eat peanuts, beans , soya beans , fish and chicken
Most people lack nutritional literacy and have a lot of inaccurate assumptions about the food they eat.
It would surprise you to know that egusi seeds are 27% protein compared to liquid milk 3% eggs 12% and meat 25%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Limassol(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
mbahdi:

Good.even d useless prof osibadjo there are trying to sample to d gullible nigerians.anything apc sud be rejected in all angle.even if my father come out under apc.am ain't voting him
Relax Comrade! It's becoming abundantly clear that most Nigerian politicians are not ideological firebrands - they follow where the wind blows, as such restricting your choice to a particular party is a disservice, for proof, look no further than the way they decamp and defect from one party to the next with relish and abandon. However, Meritocracy rather than partisanship seems like the way to go, in other words vote for a competent candidate regardless of his/her party.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by Jaqenhghar: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
nedekid:
When we begged people to avoid the recessionist then no gree.
Even now call for elections and you will still hear people shout Sai baba in the north and some other part of the country.
I can only imagine how much pampas, cerelac, sma, cow and gate will cost now. When I went to PHC For covid jab, I saw them teaching women how to mix pap, soya etc for babies shocked
May that not be the portion for our children in Jesus name! AMEN!
I reject any Sai baba spirit of poverty IJN!
We drank sma, cow milk when growing, soya milk will not be for our children IJN!
Its not about elections. Its about people standing up for what is right. The reason why this is an issue is because it is beginning to bite the middle class. Even those who feel they are better off are feeling the pinch. Where w as the complaints when poor people couldn't afford milk? In fact if as a poor man you complain that you cant afford milk, people ( even the poor) will mock you and ask you to double your hustle and call you lazy. Today even the so called big boys are languishing. Make una continue. Una never see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. / What's The English Name Of This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.