Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (36914 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by MartinsD12(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Icandream:
In what seemed like a controversial advice Reno Omokri has caused a mixed reactions on his Twitter timeline a few minutes ago, this happened after he shared a tweet advising men on what to do to ladies who usually ask for money from them.

According to Reno Omokri, single men should not answer ladies who ask for money for data and or changing of phones. He referred to it as a "thinly veiled request" for maintenance and upkeep.

Here is what Reno Omokri asked single men to do to ladies who make the thinly veil request for data or changing of phones, he advice they they filter such ladies out of their life. He called it a filtering system for relationships, with this Reno Omokri believes men will be able to identify wife materials.

In his defence, ladies who are always asking for money from men are not wife materials, they do not seek for the growth and elevation of such a man, so therefore every man should learn to filter out such ladies from their life so they can get the actual wife materials for life.

Here is the tweet he shared a few minutes ago that has been causing mixed reactions from both genders on his timeline, he said;

"Dear single men, You need a filtering system for relationships. Each time a lady makes a thinly veiled request for maintenance (I don’t have data. My phone is old), just filter her out. When you filter out such girls, you will be able to identify wife materials."

According to the reactions, Reno Omokri is only partially right, this is be because most ladies who reacted are totally against this believe system of filtering out those who ask for money, while on the other hand some men, not most, are also not in support of the system stated by Reno Omokri.

In my own opinion and according to my understanding of the tweet, Reno Omokri never stated that men should not give money to women, he it said men should filter out those women who make thinly veil requests.

This simply means that what they're requesting money for is not so important or so expensive that they cannot afford it themselves. Things like these are not supposed to be issues of the man, he can help or give when he sees the need, but for a lady always making such request, Reno Omokri thinks it's bad and not the character of a wife material.
I think Reno is right on this one even though I don't agree with him most times but lemme put it like this if you must buy that data or phone for her , can she do the same for you , if she can't do it then don't buy it simple
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Bahamas95(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
I filtered my ex outa my life last year because of her excessive demands. Even if I have money like Dangote I will never give foolishly to any girl that has nothing else to offer apart from pussssy.

My current baby doesn't ask me for anything, even without her asking I know what she want and give willingly and she is always appreciative. She also assist financially when am in need and doesn't see it as a big deal. It's a 50-50 relationship.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Edugist4u: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2022
Real talk. The truth is bitter
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by kurlz(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Icandream:

What's classy about Destiny Etiko and Daniella Okeke? Is it the fact that they don't poo? Is it that their pussy hole is made of gold? Or does it mean that Reno that was born with a silver spoon and brought up in the US has never come across any girl that can be qualified as being classy?

It's the yansh he's talking about bro
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Crafteck1: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Kala

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by bizhop01: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I have a Feeling that this Reno Omokri is an Hypocrite! sad

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

Doing Sh*ts secretly but deceiving Pple online, just like Feminists! sad
What make Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke pussy so special than your wife/girlfriend? not every man dump their fortune in decorated holes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by MrMacinterchi1: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
idahme:
Sex workers won't accept your assertion, anyone who thinks contrary to this has a long way to go.
The sex workers own is commercialized, it's a business. But, should not be so In a functioning relationship, the lady should be paid for sex, except if she's a sex worker.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by MrMacinterchi1: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
it's like your boots have lost grin
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by jornwhite: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

how hard do you think its to meet naija celeb oloshos, for a man that can afford to dash out $20k. if Reno was a baller than those olosho you mention go dey even find him not the other way

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by olurili(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
fk001:

This is Reno speaking.

Exactly how he will react I bet my last penny, it is you Reno!!
one cold heineken for you bro,uncle reno have many moniker here

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by MrMacinterchi1: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
na your sisters be ashawo. Nonsense human being. angry
no de vex like this , it's new year.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by MrMacinterchi1: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
DropsMic:
I usually ask them "How deep is your throat game"
until you kill someone's child.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by donhackaz: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2022
tolufase:
This is what Nigerian ladies have reduced themselves to. One vividly told me early last month that I'm a wicked soul. When I asked what I have done, she said I was avoiding her due to the Yuletide period. Just imagined nairalanders.

One wayray sef tell me this nonsense for Dec 23 , cause she ask shawarma money I say a no get, she say I wicked
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by MrMacinterchi1: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:

Haha, Reno was a banker in Nigeria who Japa like everyone else wants to Japa.
Go and study about Reno well. Oga
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by funshow21: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:
WANNABE JORDAN PETERSON angry
I hate this guy undecided
why u go hate am? e dy spoil biz for u ni?
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by FanOfMyself: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2022
manunitedbabes:

Correct. And he will advice his daughters not to mingle with a guy that can't take good and proper care of her, if only he has a daughter.
Is it the responsibility of a man to take good and proper care of a woman that he hasn't married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by donjahsy(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Are you now saying that doing sh*ts secretly when we meet them the big Yash is the real deal?
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by moststylish(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
jeff1607:
If as a lady and you ask a guy for financial assistance for something so trivial that a father or brother or sibling can’t provide them something is wrong and if as a man your daughter does the same to a single gut , you have failed as a father , in fact your community has failed.

what about a girl that is up to 32 years still leaving with her parents with no job?
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Kingosytex(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2022
manunitedbabes:
grin also tell the single guys too not to ask of sex while courting ohhhhhh so that we single ladies can filter out those who can stay in marriage without looking outside during pregnancy, illness and others.

Ladies no dey ask for sex?
You guys amuse me.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by franchasng: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Make they leave these bootilicious fine babes for us that love to spend on ladies, na beg we de beg them, we enjoy being their simpson grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Kingosytex(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2022
iyofason:

think about it. You give her your time, your energy, you blood ( natural nurishment- sperm), then you pay her ontop of that. On whose side is free Bleep ?

Psychology has also proven that women enjoy sex more than men. You give a woman sex, money and still waste your energy, what does she give? Absolutely nothing.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2022
nastyjee:
You send her the money, all this big men too dey like free Bleep
Ladies pay me to fùck Dem aunty. When you satisfy a lady sexually she must come back ( okafors law). Men that patronize prostitute are low self esteem men.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2022
butterfly777:

There is nothing like free bleep. When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

So, if anyone gains more from sex, it is the woman. Men should stop directly or indirectly paying for sex.
Very right. I stop giving ladies money for sex long time ago

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Ladies go really hate this guy. The average Nigerian girl has just toto and breast to offer. Only very few na get toto, breast and small sense to offer. If we follow this Mr Reno advise, na be say 99% of 9ja men no go marry because our babes are nothing but liabilities. If you filter those wey dey ask of data, airtime or whatsoever, na be say na only 0.01% of babes you go meet oooo. Once again, God bless Mr Omokri for us abeg, this man dey dish out wisdom on relationship topics. Sometimes I dey ask myself say, "if to say 9ja women no get toto, how 99% of them for take dey feed or survive?"
I just dey see as the post dey bite plenty of them now grin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"
Exactly. That's y most of de ladies use cucumber n vibrators, some has turn to lesbians. All of this is bcus de don't want to fùck men for free (wen u don't spend on Dem).

They will keep fingering n candling demselves until the get tired

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by SPLENDID25(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:
I wanna f*ck this guy undecided
settled*winks*
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by OBIPLUS(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2022
I give but then don't take the person serious again, naturally I filter.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2022
butterfly777:

There is nothing like free bleep to in that sense When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

So, if anyone gains more from sex, it is the woman. Men should stop directly or indirectly paying for sex.
That's why I first make my lady to ride me wella, the effort she use would be reciprocated when na my turn to hammer.

I can't come and use all my energy; at least I do 60% of the work.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2022
tolufase:
This is what Nigerian ladies have reduced themselves to. One vividly told me early last month that I'm a wicked soul. When I asked what I have done, she said I was avoiding her due to the Yuletide period. Just imagined nairalanders.

Lmao. Yeye girl.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

Go and study about Reno well. Oga

Can we place money on it?
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by brightalo1010: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You're not normal .the advice are for those who never stand well but falls under pressure of trying to impress those good for nothing ladies that will always want them to spend on them .whether Reno spends secretly on ladies is not actually the case here .

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
What about men that always ask her girl for sex all the time and disturbs her for sex ..... even in a first date they ask the girls for sex ....are those men husband materials??
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by SHOCK7(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:

I hate this guy undecided
Why! 're u example his talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? / Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.