Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (27048 Views)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Slynation(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
then why is the igbos not speaking out? Are they afraid of ipob or they are in support of ipob or they are both.
odiri easy...unless you want to endanger the lives of your loved ones

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by paramakina202: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
IPOB is an irresponsible group of criminals that does not speak for ndi Igbo.Tomorrow when the ban backfires as usual they will call it off and deny they never issued such an order.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Iykoto86(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Well let’s see how it goes for CNG and IPOB.

We will be on the side watching as it unfolds. April is almost here.
the north is helping ipob.igbo man will loos human and material resources to achieve their aim.it is unfolding before us.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by olisaEze(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
"The CNG also called on northerners everywhere to decline support for any political party or formation or movement that has the active participation of South-East politicians."

IDG why the Northern leaders keep trying to push the narrative that a proscribed group speaks for the entire SE. In the end, the only coin they have to pay back is the political support generated off the back of a teeming mass of an intentionally designed illiterate population, whose leaders only notice them once every four years.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Iykoto86(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
O set go

CNG should sometimes be calming down....

Igbos are not speaking on behalf of SE, they are probably passing the message to their Meth addict members.

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world.

Igbo's and terrorism don't go together, Igbos are more like cancer in SE which should be cut down with the roots
plan in motion,and aboki is falling for it. Nigeria is dead.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by adamsmith914: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Serious

IPOB don’t think

It is because they don’t think that they are even killing their own Igbos
They are extremely Foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by elmodee7(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Idiotic brainwashed cannibal savages pigs.

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Iykoto86(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
beerfraud:
We are watching the show from distance
IPOB must be thought some lessons
your nigeria is dying,all thanks to baba.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by adamsmith914: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Iykoto86:
plan in motion,and aboki is falling for it. Nigeria is dead.
Nigeria is dead because your useless press that has no news gave 2 nuisances ipob & so called cgn media spotlight?

Something must be wrong with you? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by BoBiafra(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!

E go shock you too;Ndigbo dont care about your Fulani created states to divide Ndigbo ;
This are all the states in Nigeria ;you can find indigenous Ndi-Igbo They are majorly found in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States. A sizable Igbo population is found in Delta and Rivers States, while they are a minority in Akwa ibom, Benue, Cross River, Edo and Kogi states.;
Let us call for a Referendum ;Ndigbo believe in "Onye ahala nwaneya policy, call a referendum let all indigenous Ndi-Igbo decide ;which country they want or how they want to be governed.
Thats ;not a call to be promulgated by foreigners; from Futadjalon;dividing Ndigbo via fake states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Iykoto86(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Guyman02:
There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Are you going to convince Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to turn against Igbos, this is not 1966 even while we ask IPOB to seek dialogue which Buhari has mentioned that he is not interested in political solution
well spoken bro. In all,igbos are winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by suratwo62: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
O set go

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world.

Maybe in the same way that a country of intelligent educated people allowed illiterates and their ilk to rise to power and govern this country

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Beejayy20(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Tell them oo
So they'll force Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to join them in their boycott or stop selling food to d SE?
Even Niger state no go listen to them sef
kaduna is kaduna nothing like southern kaduna.
Enemy of devision!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Pimine: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
beerfraud:
We are watching the show from distance
IPOB must be thought some lessons
Aswearugaaad

Olodo. Taught not thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

There's no organization as powerful as IPOB now.

When they gave an order Northern Nigeria trembles.

And even if they boycott Igbo goods, certainly Igbos are not the ones that will lose rather they're

Ok order your People to evacuate the North and see if they will obey you

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by LLiKYekoba: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
SlyDev:
My bet on fulani, igbo elders will soon arrive North to kneel down and beg again

Godons1 cheesy

Are you a yoruba muslim? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Detuner: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

I repeat this is not a fight between the South/East vs The Northern states ;This is an agitation against the Fulani foreign invaders ;Jihadist jajaweeds from Futadjalon;invaders ;killing,rapeing;ethnic cleansing of all indigenous people in Nigeria,most Nigerians now live in IDP camps in foreign countries because of the mayhem caused by these foreigners;supported by a Fulani apologists government of Nigeria.
IPOB support ;and agitates for every peace loving and progressive Nigerians; Anyone saying that IPOB are against the Northerners (Indigenous Northerners) are our brothers and sisters ;they IPOB have seen all the atrocities committed against them daily ;87% of the Northerners are the poorest people in Nigeria;They pay taxes to terrorists ;they are been raped and turn to slaves in there father's land ;out of 19 states in the North ;only 4 states are been governed by indigenous Northerners ;the rest by the Fulani foreigners; In the West thousands of Yoruba's are living in IDP camps ;displaced from there indigenous lands; IPOB stand for justice; for all endangered ethnic groups; in Nigeria.

You people have no shame playing the "Fulani" card to justify your bigotry whenever it suits you, yet you all hate everyone that doesnt share your Biafra sentiments with a passion. Northernersthat have lost their lives and properties in SE, did they get asked if they where "Fulanis"?. I guess, Igbo victims of Ipob terrorists must have been "Fulanis" too, abi? . To an average igbo miscreants, ALL northerners are "Fulanis", Yoruba Muslims are "Fulanis", even igbos that disagree with them are "Fulanis".

Fact of the matter is, "Fulani" , "Jihadists", "supporters of APC", "invaders" etc. etc are just pseudonyms for anyone that disagrees with your Biafra Online Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by LLiKYekoba: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dedemworld:

U too mumu

Is this the old nairalander called demdemoron? grin
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Beejayy20(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
ibechris:

Is any body's business yet u are still typing with the phone imported by an igbo man.

When u start your importation then,u will know that importation is not everybody's business.

[s]Just be envying igbos,u will soon get High blood pressure.
[/s]
any body that envy ibo is sick up stair,envy them about what?are they the only one into importation?
ibo are nothing but a nonentity
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by gift2xl: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Same mistakes
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Your soil is not fertile enough, erosion has washed away your land. Whatever little that's left is not sustainable, the more reason you depend on the rest of the country for food.

Even if the land is very fertile do IPOB look like they have Patience to wait for Crops to grow?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Are you a yoruba muslim? grin

Are you Igbo Jew?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by LLiKYekoba: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro don drop yarn. cheesy

Him no only drop yarn, him pour him thick Okoro sperm ontop your bald abokey head, after him fucvk your woman mercilessly with him super Okoro diick. Oya cry more. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by omoluka: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
A country living in denial
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by LLiKYekoba: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
SlyDev:

Are you Igbo Jew?

I'm Igbo Christian, are you yoruba mooslem? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by ada9ja(f): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wazobia2216:
That's it!

Let's see who go lose!

Wetin northerners dey buy sef undecided

Spare parts for their cows grin

U be mumu...so all the igboa doing business in the north are selling their goods to the cows abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by stealmatic(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
BrickDevo:
A word is enough for the wise, Ibrahim Hassan-Wuyo if e sure for you, use leg trek go imo, just enter imo

Still in the business of providing affordable housing

Idiot u go school at all? So for ur eye now u don say something abi, na ur family IPOB go deal with next,...wait wait I want see ur WAEC certificate I wan check something

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Beejayy20(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

I repeat this is not a fight between the South/East vs The Northern states ;This is an agitation against the Fulani foreign invaders ;Jihadist jajaweeds from Futadjalon;invaders ;killing,rapeing;ethnic cleansing of all indigenous people in Nigeria,most Nigerians now live in IDP camps in foreign countries because of the mayhem caused by these foreigners;supported by a Fulani apologists government of Nigeria.
IPOB support ;and agitates for every peace loving and progressive Nigerians; Anyone saying that IPOB are against the Northerners (Indigenous Northerners) are our brothers and sisters ;they IPOB have seen all the atrocities committed against them daily ;87% of the Northerners are the poorest people in Nigeria;They pay taxes to terrorists ;they are been raped and turn to slaves in there father's land ;out of 19 states in the North ;only 4 states are been governed by indigenous Northerners ;the rest by the Fulani foreigners; In the West thousands of Yoruba's are living in IDP camps ;displaced from there indigenous lands; IPOB stand for justice; for all endangered ethnic groups; in Nigeria.
Nah your forefather deyfor idp camp,low life omo Igbo
always spreading lie to suite their useless lies
illiterate cannibal
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by BrickDevo: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
stealmatic:

Idiot u go school at all? So for ur eye now u don say something abi, na ur family IPOB go deal with next,...wait wait I want see ur WAEC certificate I wan check something
Still in the business of providing affordable housing
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Domif:
It's a win, win situation. Ipob are gradually achieving there objective. Let's divide and go our separate ways.

Exactly that's is what Ipob wanted to achieve.

Let's devide the country let eveeybody go there separate ways .

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by MosheDayan: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/Igbos-ban-of-fulani-cows-boycott-igbo-goods-cng-tells-northerners/
why don't you make it permanent but requesting that Nigeria seperates make all of una die of hunger. grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Your soil is not fertile enough, erosion has washed away your land. Whatever little that's left is not sustainable, the more reason you depend on the rest of the country for food.

Why don't you people allow us to go let see how hungry will kill all of us. Haba.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.