Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (27050 Views)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Northerners should know that there are reasons why IPOB took that stance. Just last Wednesday in Enugu state, over seven people were killed by suspected herdsmen while over twenty people have been kidnapped by same bandits who pretend to be herdsmen with cows. It happened precisely at Isi Uzo LGA of the state.
IPOB would have succeeded in this order but nobody in the East takes them serious again because it's obvious they they are now the real enemies of Igbos. They kill Igbos who are policemen, killed anyone that has dissent voice and ideas that are opposed to their barbaric lifestyle which the "struggle" has turned into.
They are now worse than the so called herdsmen because herdsmen never roasted our people after killing them and used them as suya as their "unknown gunmen" are doing now. They tried in vain to deceive intelligent people that the killers and butchering of Igbos were done by DSS, army and police. You cant be fighting internal wars of criminality and delude yourself that Igbos will support you.
Please northerners, don't mind them. But please call the herdsmen to order

You re such a joke... stop fooling yourself.okay?

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Your land is the smallest and least fertile. You can't sufficiently feed yourselves. Ranching is no big deal, many individuals are already divesting into it. Stop the silly chestbeating, if you start ranching now, you won't be the first. But hunger go still wipe you small sha.

Pls keep.cryjng

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by shantti(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Before Colonization, the population of ibos was less than 300,000. At the time there was enough to go round and even sell to your close neighbors. Right now, population explosion & environmental factors are the bane to food sufficiency in Alaigbo.

Any evidence to prove that igbos were 300,000 before colonization? Look, In the past, in igboland, the measure of a man's wealth were by the number of wives and kids he had so it was common for men to marry many wives and birth many kids. U could see a man marrying seven wives and birthing 19 children. It was so common. But now, such is not the case, men nowadays marry only one wives and give birth to few kids. So your population explosion theory was more profound in the past than now in alaigbo, yet we cultivated our crops and feed sufficiently without importation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by uthlaw: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
angry It is impossible to boycott Igbos. We are the heart of Nigerian trade. You boycott Igbo, you destroy Nigeria. I dare you! angry
keep deceiving yourself, the same you people say you creepy Nigeria economy by sitting at home,how did you finish with that!

4 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Okwyjesus(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/Igbos-ban-of-fulani-cows-boycott-igbo-goods-cng-tells-northerners/

Is all IGBOs IPOB
Is Hausa/ Fulani all Boko Haram.

This people self. The same thinking even with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!

Keep wailing and dying afterall no be only your own people don die .. dem still dey die every moment. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Before Colonization, the population of ibos was less than 300,000. At the time there was enough to go round and even sell to your close neighbors. Right now, population explosion & environmental factors are the bane to food sufficiency in Alaigbo.

You again

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Basher8583: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Wazobia2216:
That's it!

Let's see who go lose!

Wetin northerners dey buy sef undecided

Spare parts for their cows grin

Leave dat one for your brodas in the North to bother about. Na dem go tell you how e dey do dem by April 2022.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by don89(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2022
So, you think that every igbo is ipob, you are wrong, about 98% of igbos don't like and support ipob including me as an igboman ,I hate anything ipob. Biafra is curse to ndigbo, a blood sucking demon.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ok order your People to evacuate the North and see if they will obey you

Oder your own people too to evacuate east and see if they will obey you.

Or you don't know there is allots of them doing business in the east?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by BoBiafra(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:

Nah your forefather deyfor idp camp,low life omo Igbo
always spreading lie to suite their useless lies
illiterate cannibal

The Source Magazine

Herdsmen Crisis: 5000 Displaced Yorubas In Benin Republic; Blame Governor

By Akinwale Kasali

The activities of some rogue Fulani Herdsmen in the South West Region within their host communities have forced over 5000 Yoruba to scamper for safety to West African neighbour, Benin Republic.

The fleeing thousands of Yoruba people displaced by herdsmen,in Ogun State, have written letters to the Six South West Governors expressing their agony over displacement from their ancestral homeland.

The displaced people now in refugee camps in Benin Republic said the victims were shocked that heavily armed Fulani men invaded their indigenous land and sacked over 5000 of them including women and children.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Princewell2012:

Order your own people too to evacuate east and see if they will obey you.

Or you don't know there is allots of them doing business in the east?

Order our people out from East and let yours return from North
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by goodheart01: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:
O set go

CNG should sometimes be calming down....

Igbos are not speaking on behalf of SE, they are probably passing the message to their Meth addict members.

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world.

Igbo's and terrorism don't go together, Igbos are more like cancer in SE which should be cut down with the roots

Mad clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Peace1993: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/Igbos-ban-of-fulani-cows-boycott-igbo-goods-cng-tells-northerners/
The implication is that not every Igbo person really feels concerned about the ban but it is every Aboki that would boycott their products. grin
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by elijahkayode(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2022
the time is now for the people to tabled their deal by flooding the street with the New motto
People's Republic of Southern Nigeria shall become reality
Power must be with the Nigeria people not The Federal system (structure) itself (A government without guidance from the people will end up eating itself "citizens" with brute force)
We the people must take this stand, A constitution written for the people by the people
A true People Empire
A dream worth giving the future generations of Nigerians

https://facebook.com/People-Republic-of-Southern-Nigeria-106527258379667/

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2022
elijahkayode:
the time is now for the people to tabled their deal by flooding the street with the New motto
People's Republic of Southern Nigeria shall become reality
Power must be with the Nigeria people not The Federal system (structure) itself (A government without guidance from the people will end up eating itself "citizens" with brute force)
We the people must take this stand, A constitution written for the people by the people
A true People Empire
A dream worth giving the future generations of Nigerians

https://facebook.com/People-Republic-of-Southern-Nigeria-106527258379667/

Southern Nigeria will be 3 Republics

We don’t need IPOB trying to destroy Lagos again
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by MosheDayan: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by oneMalik: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Wether IPOB carry out their treat or not , I want the NORTHERNERS to act on the instructions of the CNG and find another rout of getting their supplies to other parts of the country. I want to see if the IPOB/SE can survive alone since they like problem.
If not for the quick response from Gov Nyesome Wike of rivers state , look at what they did at Obigbo in the name of ENDSARS where they attacked those Northerners , burned down their truck and goods. That's nonsense
If Oga Wike was not fast enough the Igbos in the north would have paid with their life and properties too.
I don't think the North should wait till April, it has to start now !

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by BoBiafra(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

IPOB destroying Lagos shocked
Danfodio the Fulani Jihadist promised; the Fulanis that they wont stop; until they dip there Quran into the Atlantic Ocean;
They have sold an ocean view land; in Ikorodu;to Dangote ;The name of the last road leading to the ocean ;in Lagos state is named after a Fulani man;They are building a Refinery in Ogun; for Dangote ;they have sold a mining land in Osun state ;to Dangote ;They Fulanis are invading; and displacing the Yoruba s in Ogun ,most of them leave in IDP camps; in Benin republic;all this are done by the Fulanis,but your problem is IPOB; trying to wake yall up ;from your slumber. grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by chaloskyx: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2022
what ever you guys should boycott each other no one cares sha dont turn it to violence

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by sharpsecret: 1:39am On Jan 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The states you mentioned (Benue, Nasarawa plateau, kogi, taraba) are looking with disappointment at the madness and stupidity of ipob. Oooh so you think that Igbos madness (attacking trucks carrying onions, beans cattles) isn't affecting traders from those parts
atleast IPOB attack trucks but fulani s attack people in their farms...which one affects them most

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by kettykin: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2022
igbos with landed property exceeding N50m in value in the north and South west should please insure their property , it seems 2022 will be the anticlimax of all years put together , IPOB has just signed igbos off 2023 ,t is not as if i cared about the presidency of a drowning dead country but the next economic war that has been looming for years might just be around the corner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by HacheNoire: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2022
kettykin:
igbos with landed property exceeding N50m in value in the north and South west should please insure their property , it seems 2022 will be the anticlimax of all years put together , IPOB has just signed igbos off 2023 ,t is not as if i cared about the presidency of a drowning dead country but the next economic war that has been looming for years might just be around the corner

Insure properties that don't have C of O grin grin grin

Who is going to insure that? Emeka and son`s insurance company?

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by mrvitalis(m): 2:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Dude, read my lips, ibos are very easily dispensable. If you leave, other tribes would replace you within six hours.
Replace and you are not ? Una for gree for regional government since na where h can replace igbos parasites

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by kettykin: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Insure properties that don't have C of O grin grin grin

Who is going to insure that? Emeka and son`s insurance company?

Property worth more than N50m without c of o ? then the problem is not Igbos but a dysfunctional system.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by sapientia(m): 2:19am On Jan 07, 2022
So cows is the most sacred in the north

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Arabaincubus: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2022
I support this call by this amorphous Arewa Old Youths.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Arabaincubus: 2:46am On Jan 07, 2022
This guy is Fulani and the Fulani people think they have sense.

IPOB have not asked to boycott Hausa or Gwari goods - they only asked to boycott Fulani cows because they rape the cows before selling them.

He should therefore call on only the Fulani to boycott Igbo goods.

These Fulani people think they have sense wallahi.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nchenches: 3:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:
[/s]
any body that envy ibo is sick up stair,envy them about what?are they the only one into importation?
ibo are nothing but a nonentity

Laugh at the too many of you UNITY BEGGARS prowling on this thread with your kindergarten propaganda against Igbo.

You want unity but refuse to provide just conditions for unity in Nigeria. Suffer heads, clowns and parasites using nonsense propaganda, move to other countries and see how different ethnic groups agree to live in one country and get unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by whirlwind7(m): 3:34am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:
O set go

CNG should sometimes be calming down....

Igbos are not speaking on behalf of SE, they are probably passing the message to their Meth addict members.

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world

Igbo's and terrorism don't go together, Igbos are more like cancer in SE which should be cut down with the roots

What is a bigger wonder is how the illiterate buhari became your president, and is still actively supported by oafs such as you.

Meanwhile, the people leading IPOB you claim to be illiterates are educated. I challenge you to prove your claim. Same cannot be said of your lord bubu, who never had an o'level pass, and has never seen any need to improve himself intellectually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by helinues: 3:36am On Jan 07, 2022
whirlwind7:

What is a bigger wonder is how the illiterate buhari became your president, and is still actively supported by oafs such as you.

Meanwhile, the people leading IPOB you claim to be illiterates are educated. I challenge you to prove your claim. Same cannot be said of your lord bubu, who never had an o'level pass, and has never seen any need to improve himself intellectually.

Igbos are not only illiterates but brain dead..

It is only brain dead people don't think critically before taking any action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) / FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.