Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... (1576 Views)

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022

grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
To an average Nigerian girl, getting married is the highest achievement.

Unproductive gender!

18 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Shut the hell up... Poor fool like you couldn't even pick out the message...
Your brain is too slow to decipher I was referring to the message, anu!

10 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:
To an average Nigerian girl, getting married is the highest achievement.

Unproductive gender!
Same way daft kids like yourself are always spewing gibberish..
Keep it up son..to an average wannabe redpiller bashing women "online" is their greatest achievement
See you see your life insulting the gender who birthed you.. grin grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2022

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep it up son..to an average wannabe redpiller bashing women "online" is their greatest achievement
Iyaebe, you have to come back with a male profile shows you admire us. You wish you have gbola..but, you don't. Sorry about that

4 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nyascobar1414: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Its funny as they are paying with their blood
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Iyaebe, you have to come back with a male profile shows you admire us. You wish you have gbola..but, you don't. Sorry about that
Now get your horrible self out of here son..now you know do something about it instead of indirectly referring to your mom all the time..
What kind of uncultured kid are you tho?@lways proving your lack of intelligence on datboredberry's post?
You need proper psychological evaluation.. you don't sound normal..always being a cry baby...weak baby like you.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now get your horrible self out of here son..now you know do something about it instead of indirectly referring to your mom all the time..
What kind of uncultured kid are you tho?@lways proving your lack of intelligence on datboredberry's post?
You need proper psychological evaluation.. you don't sound normal..always being a cry baby...weak baby like you.
A guest here will now think you have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

A guest here will now think you have sense.

Weakling like yourself.. you ain't smart are you...?
If you fail to be sensible I will humble your little self and let you know how to speak to people online..
Always crying about women being worthless and all(use of word) while deep down you are nothing but an overgrown Bambino...
What even gives you the audacity huh..
Now get yourself out of here or keep proving your lack of intelligence... nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
And you're not poor? undecided

Hungry bastards on Nairaland...

Go create your own thread... undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Its funny as they are paying with their blood
And that relates how?

Poor men wishing women would stick with them?

Even your father ain't proud of you...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't mind that old fool. He's so repulsive... undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Weakling like yourself.. you ain't smart are you...?
If you fail to be sensible I will humble your little self and let you know how to speak to people online..
Always crying about women being worthless and all(use of word) while deep down you are nothing but an overgrown Bambino...
What even gives you the audacity huh..
Now get yourself out of here or keep proving your lack of intelligence... nonsense

Darling, you missed your period?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I'm about to be banned! grin
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Darling, you missed your period?
grin now this kid is out of point to defend his brainlessness.. bring it on..
*Spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm about to be banned! grin
I don't even mind anymore.. these bunch of weaklings need to be taught properly..they are always sounding unreasonable..
WTH tho..
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Boogyman557: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na only ween o oder for 8 WEED and Dem Bring 7 WEED..

WTF MAN
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin now this kid is out of point to defend his brainlessness.. bring it on..
*Spits*
You win.

Are you okay now?

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

You win.

Are you okay now?
Yeah I am...now walk out very slowly and stop being irresponsible..you do have a mother..use your head haba..
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Kriss216: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I am...now walk out very slowly and stop being irresponsible..you do have a mother..use your head haba..
Okay.
But, you're yet to answer my question

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

[s]Okay.
But, you're yet to answer my question[/s]
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Putinmyrod: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
ok
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
And you're not poor? undecided

Hungry bastards on Nairaland...

Go create your own thread... undecided
Oh! U are pained because i said the truth. Gold digger, go and sit down. Look for ur own money. DON'T DEPEND ON MEN FOR SURVIVAL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Guy, stop being an ASS HOLE.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Guy, stop being an ASS HOLE.
Stop being obsessed with me...why looking for my comments all the time..
Stop stalking me aiit...you ain't worth it...
Stop seeking my attention aiit..why forcing yourself on me?you need to control yourself and stop looking for my mention all the time..
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop being obsessed with me...why looking for my comments all the time..
Stop stalking me aiit...you ain't worth it...
Stop seeking my attention aiit..why forcing yourself on me?you need to control yourself and stop looking for my mention all the time..
I can't stand it, seeing ur Sissy comments.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
I can't stand it, seeing ur Sissy comments.
Then get out of my mention..what's your problem with me baby boy..always crying on my mention..
Why so obsessed?you have a problem deal with it cos ranting here on my mention will do you no good..
Pls get out of my mention rather than frustrating yourself to get my attention..
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nyascobar1414: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
And that relates how?

Poor men wishing women would stick with them?

Even your father ain't proud of you...

Lol.... I dont need women, and I've never needed one... They are all lotta stressful beings...
But they keep chasing me and I keep turning them down...
So its a personal journey..
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then get out of my mention..what's your problem with me baby boy..always crying on my mention..
Why so obsessed?you have a problem deal with it cos ranting here on my mention will do you no good..
Pls get out of my mention rather than frustrating yourself to get my attention..
Keep SIMPing.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Keep SIMPing.
Get out.. keep proving hard guy online..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) / Lcredit Loan App: Waitin Consign Me Here? / Stop Judging People For Being Arrogant Or Proud You Don’t Know Their Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.