Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... (1579 Views)

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lol.... I dont need women, and I've never needed one... They are all lotta stressful beings...
But they keep chasing me and I keep turning them down...
So its a personal journey..
Ok.. undecided
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Get out.. keep proving hard guy online..

Mrs Fernandez

Do you know any human being that needs online Maths lessons now?

You need to answer ,ma

It's 3:32pm but I will rather say good morning,ma.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Justice4Toto: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
I will not settle for less
She must be chubby
Dark a little
Get big ass
Neat tio tio

No to Gabriel
Back back cos he bleep anus
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by orble: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same way daft kids like yourself are always spewing gibberish..
Keep it up son..to an average wannabe redpiller bashing women "online" is their greatest achievement
See you see your life insulting the gender who birthed you.. grin grin wink
This one feminism is hyper o...

Feminist run go do ur work naa
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
orble:

This one feminism is hyper o...

Feminist run go do ur work naa
cry kiss
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry kiss

Well, if you don't , tell me nah....wetin?
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Well, if you don't , tell me nah....wetin?
Tell you what?
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Iyaebe, you have to come back with a male profile shows you admire us. You wish you have gbola..but, you don't. Sorry about that

Wait....are you sure this thread is not cruise??

I mean.....does it really mean the OP cannot settle for .... I honestly don't even know what she means by less ..

Hmmmm...... even offline ,I see twists and turns...... let's see how it goes....

My point is life is a situation that involves randomness or things happening anyhow.... including thoughts.....as XYZ could start thinking of 123 after reading AV6.....then ,proceed to thinking in an FT9 manner.

Can you see that life happens anyhow?
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell you what?

Whether you know any human being that needs online Maths lessons at a certain price....or not.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Whether you know any human being that needs online Maths lessons at a certain price....or not.

Oops sorry I don't..
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oops sorry I don't..

Arrrhhhh......

I don't even know what to say anymore.....

Doh Reh Mih Till I Drop.......... certain things are inevitable......
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

grin

Wrong ma’am
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by dominique(f): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Its funny as they are paying with their blood

So they deserve to be killed because they don't want to suffer with a poor man? It can never be well with you or anybody with this sick mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2022
dominique:

So they deserve to be killed because they don't want to suffer with a poor man? It can never be well with you with this mentality
Mostly, Ladies who are already poor or from poor homes or are jobless, are the ones that reasons this way. The self developed/financially independent ladies don't reason this way.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by dominique(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Mostly, Ladies who are already poor or from poor homes or are jobless, are the ones that reasons this way. The self developed/financially independent ladies don't reason this way.

They do. How many classy, well educated, working class ladies from well to do families settle for a uneducated broke man from a dirt poor family? How many rich well educated men marry pepper seller on the streets? There's nothing wrong with having standards, nobody deserves to suffer or die because they set standards for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2022
dominique:

They do. How many classy, well educated, working class ladies from well to do families settle for a uneducated broke man from a dirt poor family? How many rich well educated men marry pepper seller on the streets? There's nothing wrong with having standards, nobody deserves to suffer or die because they set standards for themselves.
Then u need to read this.

1 Share

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by dominique(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Then u need to read this.

Hogwash! Who are the carpenters, mechanics, bricklayers and other blue collar worker getting married to? Goats? Men are looking to marry working class women who would "bring something to the table" but it is an abomination for a woman to wish to marry a man that is doing well financially. So many women who stuck with struggling got paid back with betrayal. Who would blame a woman for refusing to build with a struggling man when we're seeing the level of betrayal going on around us?

The woman who set her ex ablaze on new years day struggled with him, assists him financially with what she could afford, loaned him 400k which he used to secretly go and pay for another woman's bride price. She found out, invited over and set him on fire which she also got caught up in. They're both dead now. Look at where enduring with a broke men led her to.

This rubbish of guilt tripping women to endure with struggling men needs to stop. Those that can marry them should marry them, those that can't shouldn't be judged or wished harm.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Truvelisback(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
dominique:

Hogwash! Who are the carpenters, mechanics, bricklayers and other blue collar worker getting married to? Goats? Men are looking to marry working class women who would "bring something to the table" but it is an abomination for a woman to wish to marry a man that is doing well financially. So many women who stuck with struggling got paid back with betrayal. Who would blame a woman for refusing to build with a struggling man when we're seeing the level of betrayal going on around us?

The woman who set her ex ablaze on new years day struggled with him, assists him financially with what she could afford, loaned him 400k which he used to secretly go and pay for another woman's bride price. She found out, invited over and set him on fire which she also got caught up in. They're both dead now. Look at where enduring with a broke men led her to.

This rubbish of guilt tripping women to endure with struggling men needs to stop. Those that can marry them should marry them, those that can't shouldn't be judged or wished harm.
Women too do the same. Infact, in most cases, women do. Haven't u red abt how some men pay the sch fees of ladies and help them to stand finanicially, only for these men to get dumped after their sacrifice of love? Women rarely do these.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I can see you are also a goldigger..
Go and die in turmoil..
Gaped asshole

Keep qwayet jor! A broke ass nigga deserves no love.... If not regina would have remained with her boyfriend and not marry ned nwoko, does it look like she's regretting it? If a woman doesn't play her cards well in this life she's bound to suffer terribly, I can't because of love and pity date any broke ass guy for 3-5 yrs that's madness,

it's better women remain single and wait for guys that matches up to their standards than allow every tom, dick n harry into their lives

There's nothing wrong with setting very high standards for yourself even if it means you'll be 50 yrs by the time u get married, it's better to wait and work on yourself, instead of managing and enduring blood, sweat and tears from all this useless nigerian men
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by Nyascobar1414: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Keep qwayet jor! A broke ass nigga deserves no love.... If not regina would have remained with her boyfriend and not marry ned nwoko, does it look like she's regretting it? If a woman doesn't play her cards well in this life she's bound to suffer terribly, I can't because of love and pity date any broke ass guy for 3-5 yrs that's madness,

it's better women remain single and wait for guys that matches up to their standards than allow every tom, dick n harry into their lives

There's nothing wrong with setting very high standards for yourself even if it means you'll be 50 yrs by the time u get married, it's better to wait and work on yourself, instead of managing and enduring blood, sweat and tears from all this useless nigerian men

All men can never be rich...
You say love?
It doesnt exist,.,.

Its just two people deceiving themselves...
Re: Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women too do the same. Infact, in most cases, women do. Haven't u red abt how some men pay the sch fees of ladies and help them to stand finanicially, only for these men to get dumped after their sacrifice of love? Women rarely do these.

Both men and women get betrayed, nobody deserves to be shamed, insulted or assaulted for choosing the kind of partner they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This To Me? / Oga Sabinus Grabs Car Dealer Big Yansh As He Buys New Benz / Man Tells His Neighbour That His Wife Is Cheating On Him (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.