Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kenyan University Student Skips Lectures To Twerk N@ked On Her Bed At Her Hostel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan University Student Skips Lectures To Twerk N@ked On Her Bed At Her Hostel (996 Views)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan University Student Skips Lectures To Twerk N@ked On Her Bed At Her Hostel by Adwoabroni: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
An unknown Kenyan university student has been spotted on her bed at her hostel twerking naked.

The lady who is said to have skipped lectures was seen sitting on her bed with her back facing the camera.

She positioned herself in that could make her twerk better.

She started by removing her dressing, leaving only her brazier and pant, in the next minute, she removed her brazier and pant as well, leaving her naked on the bed.

She then positioned herself in different styles and twerked on the bed.

Looking like someone who’s honey, she was seen inserting her finger in her property.
Watch the video by clicking here.

https://www.browngh.com/kenyan-university-student-lectures-twerk-nked-bed-hostel/

Re: Kenyan University Student Skips Lectures To Twerk N@ked On Her Bed At Her Hostel by fourboys: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
She is doing well

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex / Does Karma Exist??? / How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.