Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49613 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by SmartyPants(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Eko is NOT the entirety of what is now known as Lagos State.
Indigenes of Ikorodu, Badagry, Epe, Alimosho, Oshodi, etc were NEVER colonized by any Edo or Benin people.
Few people recognize Ọba of Lagos, his influence starts and ends in his small territory.
So saying Benin colonized Lagos is stretching and twisting facts.
Be properly guided.
Shalom.

What kind of rubbish is this?

Where did I say that the Edo (the broad group of tribes collectively identifies as the Edo) colonized Lagos state?

Obviously there was no Lagos state by then so why would your mind be fixated on Lagos state?

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

You know what? Edo and Benin people are inconsequential, you guys are minority, you don't even make it up to major tribes in Nigeria yet your crime surpasses the ones done by major tribes. Lazy Edo boi, ur mates are working hard to earn good income u are doing cult up n down.
skull miner, so mining human parts is what u call hardworking? Kidnapping children and even adults from their hotel rooms for ritual purposes is what u tag hardworking.

Keep doing the hard work.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin Sex is like food. There are those who think they cannot stand hunger. They may even steal food if they can as a result. In the Bible a certain man sold his birthright for a plate of beans, thinking hunger cud kill him. Wen this people are faced with situations where they are forced to go hungry for a long spell, then they will easily find out, that hunger does not kill and the human is perfectly capable of going without food for 40days. As for invisible forces, it isn’t only in Africa, we believe in witchcraft. They are called wickers in England and they have a church in America. Am not going to ask u to believe witches exist and have diabolical powers. The fact is, that’s d case.
Fine, if you say so. Although people have killed just because of food, people have also killed because they are starved of food. When do people react even violently? When they are starved if you and i turned up in a middle of a dessert with no food and left to starve to death i am sure i would kill and eat you to stay alive so even if you see sex as food people could still harm other people co's of food. cheesy i know i would kill another human for food to feed my kids to stay alive if i have to

Witches are not invisible forces like you mentioned earlier, they are humans you can see them, witches are also a form of believe just because they call themselves witches doesn't mean they have some sort of supernatural powers (just like you may have watched in movies) if you shoot or stab them they will die. They are people! Wickers (i was born and bred in East london England tongue) are just people who pretend to be witches, just like people would dress up in halloween costumes and pretend to be dracula, the devil or Aliens. They may also have a church in America but their church cannot be any different from the ussual nigerian or african churches were people call themselves pastors while scamming their gullible followers with fake miracles, false hopes and fake healings. So all that "wickers" crap or witches church in America are all hocus pocus just like the unexistence so called invisible forces with the Oba. if they really are supernaturally powerful let them tell us how to cure cancer and other terminal illnesses. One of my youth friends also dresses up as a "Goth" as in "Gothic" (blood sucking witch) some sort of Harry potter movie believes, she believed she can fly at night and that, when she was being bullied at school because of it she could do nada! She is grown out of it now anyway. She slept in my house one time, i asked her so! where did you fly last night as a witch while you were lying drunk in my bed? grin

If you give me the details of the witches church in America i can go verify as i ve said numerous times on here i believe in facts.

I am leaving for work in few minutes, i have a train to drive tonight, nighshift till 12am, so i may not respond to your comment
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Fine, if you say so. Although people have killed just because of food, people have also killed because they are starved of food. When do people react even violently? When they are starved if you and i turned up in a middle of a dessert with no food and left to starve to death i am sure i would kill and eat you to stay alive so even if you see sex as food people could still harm other people co's of food. cheesy i know i would kill another human for food to feed my kids to stay alive if i have to

Witches are not invisible forces like you mentioned earlier, they are humans you can see them, witches are also a form of believe just because they call themselves witches doesn't mean they have some sort of supernatural powers (just like you may have watched in movies) if you shoot or stab them they will die. They are people! Wickers (i was born and bred in East london England tongue) are just people who pretend to be witches, just like people would dress up in halloween costumes and pretend to be dracula, the devil or Aliens. They may also have a church in America but their church cannot be any different from the ussual nigerian or african churches were people call themselves pastors while scamming their gullible followers with fake miracles, false hopes and fake healings. So all that "wickers" crap or witches church in America are all hocus pocus just like the unexistence so called invisible forces with the Oba. if they really are supernaturally powerful let them tell us how to cure cancer and other terminal illnesses. One of my youth friends also dresses up as a "Goth" as in "Gothic" (blood sucking witch) some sort of Harry potter movie believes, she believed she can fly at night and that, when she was being bullied at school because of it she could do nada! She is grown out of it now anyway. She slept in my house one time, i asked her so! where did you fly last night as a witch while you were lying drunk in my bed? grin

If you give me the details of the witches church in America i can go verify as i ve said numerous times on here i believe in facts.

I am leaving for work in few minutes, i have a train to drive tonight, nighshift till 12am, so i may not respond to your comment
grin If two people are left on an island, one may eat the other as u say. Wot am saying is, his education begins wen he has no option anymore. As in, no-one else to eat, den he will adapt to hunger. Ur opinion on Wicker is entirely ur own opinion. There are other opinions. I have watched some on Utube. In Africa, a witch needs to sleep first in-order to have astral powers. As for curing cancer, diabolical powers cannot be channeled to good ends. The devil cannot do good
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by lesbiconverter: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink
Stop using she for it lipsrsealed

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by LILTJAY: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
What is special about that oba of benin that they are threatening to kill him/her?
Una know whether the oba na gay? grin

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by niggadee(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
What is special about that oba of benin that they are threatening to kill him/her?
Una know whether the oba na gay? grin
oba like kitten him dey nack two siblings together

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Stop using she for it lipsrsealed
She identifies as a female..
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin If two people are left on an island, one may eat the other as u say. Wot am saying is, his education begins wen he has no option anymore. As in, no-one else to eat, den he will adapt to hunger. Ur opinion on Wicker is entirely ur own opinion. There are other opinions. I have watched some on Utube. In Africa, a witch needs to sleep first in-order to have astral powers. As for curing cancer, diabolical powers cannot be channeled to good ends. The devil cannot do good
Mmm..... sounds interesting. why would one adapt to not having sex when they can have all the sex the can get? Why would one even starve them selves of sex? Tell you what! I am not going to pretend i understand it. Co's i don't

Again this boils down to believes, you believe all that fairies about witches and invisible forces, i don't i believe in facts, reality and what i can experience or touch diabolical is just a form of brainwashing too it doesn't exist. Why would i waste my time going diabolical on some one when i can just shoot or stab them to harm them? diabolical things doesn't exist, if it does countries wouldn't need Armies, police or weapons, just diabolic the hell outa your enemies, why have these diabolical witches in naigeria not dealt with boko haramites? as you said these witches are not into inventing cancer cures they only harms people... Diabolic cannot be proven in court. cheesy peharps because i wasn't raised in naigeria that is why i find these things ridiculous. You are allowed to believe them it's entirely up to you. Me? I don't believe.

If you give me the details of the witches church in America i will be happy to go there and find out. Or did you just made that shit up? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by ashawopikin(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
Bobrisky tenders an apology after Benin people slammed him for asking the revered Oba of Benin to come and marry him

Bob who is in Benin City for an event organised by interior designer Ehi Ogbebor arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, he made a video where he was showing his excitement for being in the city.

While speaking, he hailed himself for being a "pretty woman" and then mentioned that the Oba should come and marry him.

Some Edo people did not find it funny and they threatened they were going to attack him if they see him.

He was forced to make another video apologising for his comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdPvGKNu1j/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4koVYzitrQ

idris, make u give yourself brain o
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by BornRicch(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

Lol, tell me one Edo State person on top 20 list of richest men in Nigeria, you guys have no value, I shouldn't even be talking to u, just continue using your Edo ashewo girls for rituals ND do u Cult stuff, e no consign me. Unna no kuku dey go school so much isn't expected of you. Juju man.

You're a big fool. You have the numbers and political backing from government. Compare your state of origin with Edo. Tell me the state you come from let's debate. Dirty Yoruba girls wey me sef no fit sleep with for lag na you're calling Edo ashawo. Shey na Lag you dey please go to any hotel Yoruba are everywhere like flies. Even Lebanon your people dey there, Saudi your dirty people dey there, Dubai and Kuwait your smelling p**sies dirty girls are there. Educated Illiterate tribe. Edo sold your lazy father's as slaves.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Gval123: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Who be this dude? him na musician or actor? Omo, Edo pipo nor day joke with tradition oh, na ancient City be that oh. Even we for warri go shoot e yansh sef. na our home be that too oh. nor go let men carry KALA come out because of u oh, them go less u yansh anytime u enter Edo/Delta oh. nor just go there at all. Where we go flex for the festival way them do finish so. Moon walk go back oh, nor try that rubbish tok again oh
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
[[s]quote author=mediainc post=109193068]
[s]Benin Empire started with the Ogodomigodo dynasty also known as Sky kings or gods from the Sky about 10,000 years ago, then Ogiso, before the Oba dynasty which is less than a thousand years. A stubborn prince was sent on exile that settled in Ile'ife...the Oba dynasty is the last dynasty, Kings and Princes of Edo people, have ruled the South of this Niger area for thousands of years, before the Oranmiyan episode.
[/quote]

[b]Oga shut up, turning story upside down won't help you, the story all started when we are migrating from Egypt, the leader of Yoruba was the one that gave birth to the ancestor of Benin, the fake Jews (Igbo) and the Igala people.

[b]After a long time of your stay in Ile-Ife where we all settled, the ancestor of Igala migrated down to find his own land but pays homage to Ife annually..... The ancestor Benin also follow the trend, settle in one tiny Bush and create his yeye empire.

The fake Jews go the last, as Obatala, who has been serving artificia head of ile-ife with his son Eze Chima firstly travel down to Benin to visit their brother, after a long year of staying, Eze chima found many empire too which the head of it is Onitsha of today.

Even till today, the Onitsha people has a culture that is similar with IGALA BENIN AND YORUBA.

ITS call ORITSE in Bini..... ONITSHA in Igbo...... ORISHE in Igala and ORISHA in Yorubaland.

Y'all ancestors are all Yorubas but you all just prove to be prodigal people.
[/b][/b]
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[[s]quote author=mediainc post=109193068]
[s]Benin Empire started with the Ogodomigodo dynasty also known as Sky kings or gods from the Sky about 10,000 years ago, then Ogiso, before the Oba dynasty which is less than a thousand years. A stubborn prince was sent on exile that settled in Ile'ife...the Oba dynasty is the last dynasty, Kings and Princes of Edo people, have ruled the South of this Niger area for thousands of years, before the Oranmiyan episode.

[b]Oga shut up, turning story upside down won't help you, the story all started when we are migrating from Egypt, the leader of Yoruba was the one that gave birth to the ancestor of Benin, the fake Jews (Igbo) and the Igala people.

[b]After a long time of your stay in Ile-Ife where we all settled, the ancestor of Igala migrated down to find his own land but pays homage to Ife annually..... The ancestor Benin also follow the trend, settle in one tiny Bush and create his yeye empire.

The fake Jews go the last, as Obatala, who has been serving artificia head of ile-ife with his son Eze Chima firstly travel down to Benin to visit their brother, after a long year of staying, Eze chima found many empire too which the head of it is Onitsha of today.

Even till today, the Onitsha people has a culture that is similar with IGALA BENIN AND YORUBA.

ITS call ORITSE in Bini..... ONITSHA in Igbo...... ORISHE in Igala and ORISHA in Yorubaland.

Y'all ancestors are all Yorubas but you all just prove to be prodigal people.
[/b][/b]
That's a myth, your story is only shared by your fathers and mother's, give me a link to anywhere else. A son can not give birth to his father. We are different fool, how are we alike?

Everyone knows there is a big difference between an Edo man and Yoruba man. Am not saying we are same people, am saying, an exiled Benin Prince became king in ile'ife, who is reffered to as Oduduwa. Check the timelines, what you are saying is stories old people share with kids...give me one link elsewhere that backs up your story. How can a lion and hyena be brothers, the difference will tell you. Stop sharing grand ma stories, built to sooth your egos, we need verified fact, from independent sources.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

That's a myth, your story is only shared by your fathers and mother's, give me a link to anywhere else. A son can not give birth to his father. We are different fool, how are we alike?

Everyone knows there is a big difference between an Edo man and Yoruba man. Am not saying we are same people, am saying, an exiled Benin Prince became king in ile'ife, who is reffered to as Oduduwa. Check the timelines, what you are saying is stories old people share with kids...give me one link elsewhere that backs up your story. How can a lion and hyena be brothers, the difference will tell you.
.[/s]

How can a Benin Prince Come to Yorubaland as being make the king if there was not any connection between them that you are all hidding.

Yoruba do things for reasons, we all accepted that you have thoroughly become a prodigal son and refuse to recognize your ancestral home.... But you can deny that fact that your people firstly settled in ile-ife which they pronounced as "Uhe".

I am telling you a good history that you have never heard about, I understand that it will shock you but you need to chill first, I you wanna learn from me.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

How can a Benin Prince Come to Yorubaland as being make the king if there was not any connection between them that you are all hidding.

Yoruba do things for reasons, we all accepted that you have thoroughly become a prodigal son and refuse to recognize your ancestral home.... But you can deny that fact that your people firstly settled in ile-ife which they pronounced as "Uhe".

I am telling you a good history that you have never heard about, I understand that it will shock you but you need to chill first, I you wanna learn from me.
Am asking you, the culture, behavior, lifestyle and attitude of Edos and Yorubas are different, they can never be from same progenitors or ancestry.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

Am asking you, the culture, behavior, lifestyle and attitude of Edos and Yorubas are different, they can never be from same progenitors or ancestry.

But we have the same game gods and sacrifice traditions... Abi you wanna denied that too?.

There are many binis wey answer Yoruba name, The Itsekiris forefather doesn't hide the truth from them and that is why they succumbed to the fact that their ancestors were Yoruba's.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

But we have the same game gods and sacrifice traditions... Abi you wanna denied that too?.

There are many binis wey answer Yoruba name, The Itsekiris forefather doesn't hide the truth from them and that is why they succumbed to the fact that their ancestors were Yoruba's.

We have different gods, Benin have their own names, peculiar to Edos, if you see any Benin with Yoruba name, maybe one of the parent is Yoruba, I have never seen a pure Edo or Benin with Yoruba name. The Oduduwa issue is the only similarity...we have different gods and sacrifices, different origins make up Itsekiris, if a part of them agree they are Yorubas, that's their own...I tell you categorically, Edo people have been in existence thousands of years, before the Oduduwa and Oranmiyan episode. This is fact. How can a son bore a father, or how can we come from you when we have existed as a kingdom before these episodes... common sense shows it does not match. Remember that Edo warriors use to tax merchants and people at Isale Eko...Erelu Dosunmu in an interview clearly stated she is Benin, even the Oba of Lagos clearly stated that the Oba of Lagos stool is an extension of the Oba of Benin kingship. This clearly shows you who the father is, and who came first. Check this link to see the Oba of Lagos narrative https://m.facebook.com/112331836013444/photos/a.112747775971850/163353094244651/

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

We have different gods, the Oduduwa issue is the only similarity...we have different gods and sacrifices, different origins make up Itsekiris, if a part of them agree they are Yorubas, that's their own...I tell you categorically, Edo people have been in existence thousands of years, before the Oduduwa and Oranmiyan episode. This is fact. How can a son bore a father, or how can we come from you when we have existed as a kingdom before these episodes... common sense shows it does not match.

Who is father who is son??.... Don't pick the story off head, let's start from where you forefathers are coming down southward from Egypt.... They settled up with Yorubas and lived in ile-ife for hundreds of years.

That shows that, Yorubas are strongly existing before you..... The issue of Oduduwa came afterwards and we don't need to twist the story to make a point.

What I am saying is that, Your forefathers are living under Yoruba Government in "Uhe" (lie-ife) before coming down to find their tiny empire.

The story is simple but the hatred you have Yorubas won't make you understand
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Who is father who is son??.... Don't pick the story off head, let's start from where you forefathers are coming down southward from Egypt.... They settled up with Yorubas and lived in ile-ife for hundreds of years.

That shows that, Yorubas are strongly existing before you..... The issue of Oduduwa came afterwards and we don't need to twist the story to make a point.

What I am saying is that, Your forefathers are living under Yoruba Government in "Uhe" (lie-ife) before coming down to find their tiny empire.

The story is simple but the hatred you have Yorubas won't make you understand
No hatred just facts...what is the timeline of the Oduduwa episode, this will unravel the truth, even the Oba of Lagos made it clear, who the father is- https://m.facebook.com/112331836013444/photos/a.112747775971850/163353094244651/

Just stating facts, so we don't twist history...you are twisting history, am enlightening you, it's good you learn and stop spreading fables your folks told you. When was the Oduduwa episode?
What year, what century?

You are talking about living in Ile'Ife for hundreds of years, I agree, Ile'Ife is Yoruba land, but Edo people have existed for thousands of years before the Ile'Ife Oduduwa episode.

We had vast lands in Benin Kingdom, Ile'ife is not our land, now you sound shallow and uninformed about the topic undecided

No one is claiming ile'Ife as Edo land, am saying an Edo Prince went there, Ile'Ife is Yoruba land of course. No hate here, just debate. I love Yorubas, the correct history must be known.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

No hatred just facts...what is the timeline of the Oduduwa episode, this will unravel the truth, even the Oba of Lagos made it clear, who the father is- https://m.facebook.com/112331836013444/photos/a.112747775971850/163353094244651/

Just stating facts, so we don't twist history...you are twisting history, am enlightening you, it's good you learn and stop spreading fables your folks told you. When was the Oduduwa episode?
What year, what century?

We had vast lands in Benin Kingdom, Ile'ife is not our land, now you sound shallow and uninformed about the topic undecided

No one is claiming ile'Ife as Edo land, am saying an Edo Prince went there, Ile'Ife is Yoruba land of course. No hate here, just debate. I love Yorubas, the correct history must be known.

[b]The issue of Oduduwa happened in 12th century while some folk history are claiming that Benin Kingdom started in 11th century.

Obatala, the father of Eze chima who later found Onitsha has been rulling Ile-Ife from 9th century..... He ruled like pharao which make many people hate him.

Meanwhile The greatest forefathers of Yoruba people (Orunmila) give birth to Edo ancestor and the father of igbos (Obatala).[/b]

It is an undisputed fact that Oduduwa was strong man, he called him self the son of sky God and this make people to knew that his father is one of the son of Orunmila (the sky lord) that has found a new city in unknown location.

Oduduwa bravery with the support of Yoruba people contributed to how he fought a strong war with Obatala, he won and took the control of Ile-ife.

Obatala and his son escaped down to Igbo-Mokun in shame, they are the Ugbo people of today in Ondo..... Obatala died in Ondo while his son.. Eze chima went to Benin, he lived there for years before he found a new city called Onitsha.

One thing you guy don't know is that, Orunmila found ile-ife not Oduduwa, Oduduwa become a respected man because of his contribution in how he saved the people of Ife from Obatala and his son Eze-chima who are now are the founders of part of Igbo land today.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

[b]The issue of Oduduwa happened in 12th century while some folk history are claiming that Benin Kingdom started in 11th century.

Obatala, the father of Eze chima who later found Onitsha has been rulling Ile-Ife from 9th century..... He ruled like pharao which make many people hate him.

Meanwhile when The greatest forefathers of Yoruba people (Orunmila) give birth to Edo ancestor and the father of igbos (Obatala).[/b]

It is an undisputed fact that Oduduwa was wrong man, he called him self the son of sky God and this make people to knew that his father is one of the son of Orunmila (the sky lord) that has found a new city in unknown location.

Oduduwa bravery with the support of Yoruba people contributed to how he fought a strong war with Obatala, he won and took the control of Ile-ife.

Obatala and his son escaped down to Igbo-Mokun in shame, they are the Ugbo people of today in Ondo..... Obatala died in Ondo while his son.. Eze chima went to Benin, he lived there for years before he found a new city called Onitsha.

One thing you guy don't know is that, Orunmila found ile-ife not Oduduwa, Oduduwa become a respected man because of his contribution in how he saved the people of Ife from Obatala and his son Eze-chima who are now are the founders of part of Igbo land today.
https://m.facebook.com/112331836013444/photos/a.112747775971850/163353094244651/

It's clear to see who the conquerors are, it's clear to see that we are very different people, but the Benin empire spread out to other parts of the South, collecting taxes and passage levies, this was documented by the Portuguese. You get the discussion wrong, the discussion is about Oduduwa and Oranmiyan, everyone knows Edo and Yorubas are different people, but seems only you don't, sorry keep believing fables. I don't argue with closed minded people, I made my point clear. Case closed. You are talking 12th century, am talking BC, before Christ. The Oduduwa episode happened just about 800years ago, the Benin empire has existed for more than 5000years. You clearly are ignorant and just spitting fables.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Oleboy: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2022
niggadee:
yoruba girl no dey sell toto for 5 euros for Italy, edo na tiny cultists paradise with only 18 local government

U b mumu we no de use razor de tear our pikin face
We no de do skull mining
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

https://m.facebook.com/112331836013444/photos/a.112747775971850/163353094244651/

It's clear to see who the conquerors are, it's clear to see that we are very different people, but the Benin empire spread out to other parts of the South, collecting taxes and passage levies, this was documented by the Portuguese. You get the discussion wrong, the discussion is about Oduduwa and Oranmiyan, everyone knows Edo and Yorubas are different people, but seems only you don't, sorry keep believing fables. I don't argue with closed minded people, I made my point clear. Case closed. You are talking 12th century, am talking BC, before Christ. The Oduduwa episode happened just about 800years ago, the Benin empire has existed for more than 5000years. You clearly are ignorant and just spitting fables.

[b]the Portuguese lied to you to make una happy.. They captured your people in less than 9 weeks while Yoruba and igbo never fall to their trap... You are great warriors indeed grin

Are you claiming the Bini conquered the Yorubas?? Because I don't understand the point you are trying to make by saying CONQUERORS.

Ondo is use to be part of benin kingdom.... Yoruba people collect am, and even collect some part of Benin Kingdom to reduce it to tiny land.

We Gave you the name Bini that you are bearing, not less than 30 binin king are buried in Yorubaland before the prodigal generation grown and stop that traditions.

Oba of Lagos is just a parasite that doesn't know fully what he is saying, the Benin settler that migrated to Lagos met the Aworis in the land.... Benin settled in less than 2% of the land in lagos... How una take own am.

Yoruba no dey fight Benin because we see you as son of Orunmila that has lost his history and adducted fables and goat and dog stories..... Time shall come that you will know how might Yorubas is, you will beg to come back to us but we will kick you out.

Stop feeling like you are minority in Nigeria when you are truly yorubas (The majority people).
[/b]
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

[b]the Portuguese lied to you to make una happy.. They captured your people in less than 9 weeks while Yoruba and igbo never fall to their trap... You are great warriors indeed grin

Are you claiming the Bini conquered the Yorubas?? Because I don't understand the point you are trying to make by saying CONQUERORS.

Ondo is use to be part of benin kingdom.... Yoruba people collect am, and even collect some part of Benin Kingdom to reduce it to tiny land.

We Gave you the name Bini that you are bearing, not less than 30 binin king are buried in Yorubaland before the prodigal generation grown and stop that traditions.

Oba of Lagos is just a parasite that doesn't know fully what he is saying, the Benin settler that migrated to Lagos met the Aworis in the land.... Benin settled in less than 2% of the land in lagos... How una take own am.

Yoruba no dey fight Benin because we see you as son of Orunmila that has lost his history and adducted fables and goat and dog stories..... Time shall come that you will know how might Yorubas is, you will beg to come back to us but we will kick you out.

Stop feeling like you are minority in Nigeria when you are truly yorubas (The majority people).
[/b]
It's all love bro, just history. Not trying to brag or anything...but believe what you may, we can agree to disagree. Yes I know we do have similarities South south and Southwest. But we are from different ancestry, this is my point. Take some time to trace the timelines, you will see you are mistaken in your account...of course we all know people disrupt history to suit their narrative, to soothe their ego etc, but it's important to use neutral narratives, that was why I mentioned Oba of Lagos, Erelu Dosunmu interviews, and the Portuguese documented narratives. These people don't have a reason to lie. Portuguese was a world power then, remember. Am a student of history, it's important we push the right narratives, just for the sake of it. History happened, that was then, this is now, nobody is dragging anybody's land. Lagos belong to Yoruba people, I only mentioned taxing at Lagos Island areas, and along routes to Ports by the Benin King then, to show the influence of the Empire, even down to the 16th and 18th century, the influence waned in the mid 18th century, 1850's period, due to the British interference. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Lagos It was the creation of states that led to Ondo, etc, people move, those people in Ondo today are indigenous Yorubas, over time people move from place to place. During the regionalisation a lot of movement took place and central government started taking shape, in form of regional governing authorities. There was no war to conquer land space from the Edo people, it was never documented, people move, geographics change over time, for varied reasons.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
mediainc:

It's all love bro, just history. Not trying to brag or anything...but believe what you may, we can agree to disagree. Yes I know we do have similarities South south and Southwest. But we are from different ancestry, this is my point. Take some time to trace the timelines, you will see you are mistaken in your account...of course we all know people disrupt history to suit their narrative, to soothe their ego etc, but it's important to use neutral narratives, that was why I mentioned Oba of Lagos, Erelu Dosunmu interviews, and the Portuguese documented narratives. These people don't have a reason to lie. Portuguese was a world power then, remember. Am a student of history, it's important we push the right narratives, just for the sake of it. History happened, that was then, this is now, nobody is dragging anybody's land. Lagos belong to Yoruba people, I only mentioned taxing at Lagos Island areas, and along routes to Ports by the Benin King then, to show the influence of the Empire, even down to the 16th and 18th century, the influence waned in the mid 18th century, 1850's period, due to the British interference. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Lagos It was the creation of states that led to Ondo, etc, people move, those people in Ondo today are indigenous Yorubas, over time people move from place to place. During the regionalisation a lot of movement took place and central government started taking shape, in form of regional governing authorities. There was no war to conquer land space from the Edo people, it was never documented, people move, geographics change over time, for varied reasons.

Lol cheesy.

Alright bro....
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Lol cheesy.

Alright bro....
Yeah man, we all need each other, we are stronger when united. All love.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by EDOSBROWN: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
THANK YOUR STAR, IF U ARE ABLE TO LEAVE BENIN CITY ALIVE, NOBODY JOKE WITH THE OBA.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Gospel2Day: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmartyPants:

What kind of rubbish is this?

Where did I say that the Edo (the broad group of tribes collectively identifies as the Edo) colonized Lagos state?

Obviously there was no Lagos state by then so why would your mind be fixated on Lagos state?

Learn to be civil when responding to people you don't know online.
Do you know the meaning of "rubbish"?
Good day.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124