Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49612 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
you are a bastard, no kinsmen.
grin grin grin You really are the dumbest goon i ve ever come across on Nairaland.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by niggadee(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Shusher:

Ehmmm, its Oba of Benin not Ogun state or Osun. undecided undecided
They don't see themselves as Yorubas and they are not, stop the clout chasing.

I'm partly Benin and i do not see myself as a yoruba, pls stop this nonsense.
ile ibinu wan start bullsh*t again
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ayomi90: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
pls give me the report that showed Fulanis killed people in Edo state, don't just talk like a fool that you are,pls help me with one thread here on nairaland.

The report that came a few days back that was later debunked by security operatives even showed that no single person was killed or hurt.

I can't deny that there are no one or two cases of attacks in villages far outside benin which of course happens everywhere in Nigeria, I am yet to hear of any report in Edo state where Fulanis attacks the natives and kills them like what is regularly done in Yoruba land.

The work our local vigilantes are doing here, the political and toothless Amotekun won't do half of it.

Skull miner go and rest.only God knows the number of skulls u have under your bed. when u talk of bank robberies, ritual killings,organ harvesting, thuggery and infidelity in marriage the south west still remains the headquarters.

So pls before you accuse other people of crime check inwards, so u won't end up washing your dirtty linen outside.
Why the long text, can't you pass out your points in two or three sentences? This shows you've written rubbish.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Goldbw122(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
There are something's you don't joke with
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by niggadee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oleboy:

Benin is not a skull miner like Yoruba ppl

Edo is bigger dan Yoruba stupid tribe
yoruba girl no dey sell toto for 5 euros for Italy, edo na tiny cultists paradise with only 18 local government

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by niggadee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

Why the long text, can't you pass out your points in two or three sentences? This shows you've written rubbish.
fck him ewuare no be god
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

keep running from the truth lazy youth, the atrocities of the Yoruba people cannot be summarized and yet the first to tag others as criminals.

You can't read short epistle about the atrocities of your kinsmen but u can painstakingly mutilate the body part of someone.irony of life
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
niggadee:
yoruba girl no dey sell toto for 5 euros for Italy, edo na tiny cultists paradise with only 18 local government
yet your men needs magun to save their women from infertility,your sister selling Agbo Jedi Jedi sleep with construction workers in building sites for less than 500, the married women not exempted.

We have Most forgotten About cult killings in benin while customers are being killed in hotels,body parts disected and human parts are still being sold like pure water in the south west.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah19:

Your Oba is under his local government chairman.

If your Oba is that powerful then why is Edo State not developed
Is your local village as developed as the Oba's city?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by nghubs1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
you know say no Yoruba person go support the madness bob talk, your Oba, na son of Oranmiyan,Oranmiyan mother na Iyun, Oranmiyan father is Ogun also Okanbi, so bloodline of Ogun. So bob insulting Omo Ogun, no Yoruba go support. So that style of throwing mouth to Olufe, stop it because Ogun sat as Olufe too.
The Oba is the third dynasty, the first was Ogodomigodo, this was more than 10,000 years ago, then Ogiso dynasty, the Oba dynasty is less than a 1000 years, Edo history did not start with Oranmiyan. A stubborn son of the Oba was sent on exile, that is who came to Ile'ife as Oranmiyan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Hkff: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[[s]quote author=Blackfire post=109180570]Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy.

How Benin take own Lagos??.. Benin are Yoruba subgroup who are just proving to be prodigal son...... Their Forefathers migrated from Ife to settled down in the tiny bush.

Yoruba gives them the name they are bearing..... Bobrisky never represented the Yorubas... Because we are dey respect people a lot for here.... Unlike some fake Jews wey dey wake their papa with kick grin
Benin Empire started with the Ogodomigodo dynasty also known as Sky kings or gods from the Sky about 10,000 years ago, then Ogiso, before the Oba dynasty which is less than a thousand years. A stubborn prince was sent on exile that settled in Ile'ife...the Oba dynasty is the last dynasty, Kings and Princes of Edo people, have ruled the South of this Niger area for thousands of years, before the Oranmiyan episode.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Elidrisy20: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
wink2015:

grin

You statement will make many people laugh.

It is so funny.

But you are saying the truth.

Charly Boy the AREA FADA is a confirmed CROSS DRESSER like Bobrisky.

While one of her daughter is a lesbian.

Nigeria is changing everyday.

LGBT People are coming out to voice out their democratic right.

Some people are against their coming out even the Nigeria government.

Amara a popular Nigeria lesbian has been battling family member notably her mother who are against her queer lifestyle.

veteran Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw was spotted kissing a popular Nigerian lesbian that is Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim’s sister, Uyai.

Things are moving so quickly and in such a faster pace.

Things that were considered forbidden in Nigeria seems to be happening.

Even Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was photographed kissing Bobrisky a cross dresser.
naija don spoil be that
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
To you maybe, some people have murdered others just for sex or because of sex , people have raped others just for sex or because of sex, So to some people it isn't just emotional, sex or sexuality is relative how you see it may not be how others see it, including the Oba, we can only speak for ourselves when it comes to these matters...

I am not an Atheist, what does an Atheist even mean? Alot of people have labelled me that without explaining what that means, One do not have to believe in anything, there are no rules on what one believes in, should believe, chose to believe or not believe.
Believes are what one makes it, because believes are not facts.

Yes, people believe in or what gives them hope and comfort. Others believes in reality and what can be proven and factualised.
I don't know how the earth came into existence, I rather than say God created the earth, co's i don't know if God did, no one witnessed God create the earth and there are no proofs that God did. But it might give some people hope, peace of mind or comforting to some people if they believe that God did.

If you have any proofs other than believes show me.

Have we digressed from Oba and gay to religion? cheesy
grin Digressed? Not an inch. U are d one who do not believe in INVISIBLE FORCES that can oversee activities in the closet. Take note, the throne is setup by tradition, the means of ascension is thru traditional initiations and the goal is to defend traditions. Gay is not in the tradition. If there are no spiritual forces, then certainly there are forces he took oath of office by. These forces will eliminate him, if he goes against his oaths. For sex, few men control their emotions wen a restraining force is absent. It is wen u are faced with a mortal restriction u find out, every emotion can easily be overridden by force of will
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by niggadee(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
yet your men needs magun to save their women from infertility,your sister selling Agbo Jedi Jedi sleep with construction workers in building sites for less than 500, the married women not exempted.

We have Most forgotten About cult killings in benin while customers are being killed in hotels,body parts disected and human parts are still being sold like pure water in the south west.
Your women are notorious well known for trafficking vulnerable young girls for human sexual exploitation around world and bestiality

Edo state is home to less than 2 percent of Nigeria's population but the cultism and violent behaviours, sex exploitation is disturbing

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
The number of skull mining we have had in the south west in the last 1 month we won't hear of it in Edo state in the next 20years.

The number of Yoruba people involved in the crimes u mentioned triples that of Edo state a million times.
niggadee:
Your women are notorious well known for trafficking vulnerable young girls for human sexual exploitation around world and bestiality

Edo state is home to less than 2 percent of Nigeria's population but the cultism and violent behaviours, sex exploitation is disturbing

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by niggadee(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
The number of skull mining we have had in the south west in the last 1 month we won't hear of it in Edo state in the next 20years.

The number of Yoruba people involved in the crimes u mentioned triples that of Edo state a million times.
grin grin grin phony statistics
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by GodIsBiafran: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mtchew. What is so special about that village headmaster called oba of bini? the head of the Igbo community in Edo state has more influence than that church rat.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
mediainc:

The Oba is the third dynasty, the first was Ogodomigodo, this was more than 10,000 years ago, then Ogiso dynasty, the Oba dynasty is less than a 1000 years, Edo history did not start with Oranmiyan. A stubborn son of the Oba was sent on exile, that is who came to Ile'ife as Oranmiyan.
Yeah we know that falsehood. That was a high level propaganda to keep governing over the Aborigines. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
Yeah we know that falsehood. That was a high level propaganda to keep governing over the Aborigines. undecided
These are facts...make your research anywhere...the two peoples are very different, that will tell you that we have different origins. Behavior, way of life, customs, costumes, personality...very different, am sure you to will agree. This clearly tells you our progenitors are not same.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by sammyj: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
I rest my case if you insist !!
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She is a female..
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ayomi90: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
keep running from the truth lazy youth, the atrocities of the Yoruba people cannot be summarized and yet the first to tag others as criminals.

You can't read short epistle about the atrocities of your kinsmen but u can painstakingly mutilate the body part of someone.irony of life
You know what? Edo and Benin people are inconsequential, you guys are minority, you don't even make it up to major tribes in Nigeria yet your crime surpasses the ones done by major tribes. Lazy Edo boi, ur mates are working hard to earn good income u are doing cult up n down.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Gospel2Day: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
SmartyPants:

Well, it is a fact - anthropologically proven that the Edo and Yoruba are separate groups who had interactions. The original settlers of Edo never came from Ife, but rather a prince from Ife settled in igodomigodo, the original name of the place.

As you have mentioned, the name of Benin (not Edo) was given by the same yoruba prince, who left the place in frustration, naming it ile ibinu, meaning house of anger.

So, no the edoid peoples are not a yoruba sub-group. Please don't repeat that outside.

But yes, the Edo did colonise Lagos, and it may interest you to know that the name Eko is derived from a bini word that means village.

Eko is NOT the entirety of what is now known as Lagos State.
Indigenes of Ikorodu, Badagry, Epe, Alimosho, Oshodi, etc were NEVER colonized by any Edo or Benin people.
Few people recognize Ọba of Lagos, his influence starts and ends in his small territory.
So saying Benin colonized Lagos is stretching and twisting facts.
Be properly guided.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by EnEnPeecee: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
mediainc:

These are facts...make your research anywhere...the two peoples are very different, that will tell you that we have different origins. Behavior, way of life, customs, costumes, personality...very different, am sure you to will agree. This clearly tells you our progenitors are not same.
the word OBA is not of BENIN origin. It was Oronminyan that brought obaship to BENIN . If you are opportuned to visit Ile Ife, and have access to their museum, thier is an old long record of Oronminyan and this record has been there for centuries. The ile Ibinu and his clout chasers are just trying to concoct and rewrite history that will favor them. I learnt the Ogisos and the present Ogiame has dragged the Oba to court to reclaim their position in BENIN that was stolen by the omonoba
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
mediainc:

did you say facts grin, I bet I know the falsehood you call fact more than you, what warrant the fallacy, I also see how the likes of Imasuen is trying to keep pushing it to the public. If not for British invasion, that land will be speaking Yoruba language Ife dialect, go make research about the Oluawure in Ode Awure in Usen land, find the elders who are not compromised to tell you what oral traditions pass unto then concerning Your history. wink
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin Digressed? Not an inch. U are d one who do not believe in INVISIBLE FORCES that can oversee activities in the closet. Take note, the throne is setup by tradition, the means of ascension is thru traditional initiations and the goal is to defend traditions. Gay is not in the tradition. If there are no spiritual forces, then certainly there are forces he took oath of office by. These forces will eliminate him, if he goes against his oaths. For sex, few men control their emotions wen a restraining force is absent. It is wen u are faced with a mortal restriction u find out, every emotion can easily be overridden by force of will
Okay.. fair enough.. as i don't believe in made up invisible forces (why they have to be invisible makes it even more doubtful and ridiculous) i am not going to criticise people like you who believes. You see! all that invisible stuff is just to drive fear into people and a form of brainwashing also, i can bet my house if the Oba decides to go the gay way nothing will happen to him, no invisible forces will harm him but because of all the hocus pocus, taking oath, so called traditions and so called spiritual forces he has being brainwashed to BELIEVE will harm him he will not dare go gay. cheesy by the way how can these people tell if their so called spiritual and invisible forces are not gay already? Afterall they are invisible. cheesy

The easiest way to brainwash people is to make them believe that some thing is invisible, obviously if they believe the invisibility crap they cannot or would be afraid to ask questions... and the folks brainwashing them wouldn't have to proof it, they would just say it's invisible! You know? I go for walks past a grave yard near where i live at 10pm, midnight and after midnight hoping to bump into a ghost or a group of ghosts or spirits but till today that hasn't happened, i even sit on the grave yard bench at midnight sometimes hoping for one or two pretty blonde big breasted American ghosts or spirits to come over and say hi Vic. But naaa! they are all afraid of me, or because they just don't exist.

Well... when it comes to matters of sex and emotions i can only speak for meself. I cannot come on here and claim that i know how people feel about sex, sexuality and emotion. All i am sure of is alot of men/women have harmed or killed either their partners, girlfriend, boyfriends or wives/husbands because of sex, again some people can be very emtional about sex to such extent. Believe it or not it's fact. We have read about them on here numerous times.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
did you say facts grin, I bet I know the falsehood you call fact more than you, what warrant the fallacy, I also see how the likes of Imasuen is trying to keep pushing it to the public. If not for British invasion, that land will be speaking Yoruba language Ife dialect, go make research about the Oluawure in Ode Awure in Usen land, find the elders who are not compromised to tell you what oral traditions pass unto then concerning Your history. wink
Now I see you are just a shallow minded trouble shooter.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mediainc: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
the word OBA is not of BENIN origin. It was Oronminyan that brought obaship to BENIN . If you are opportuned to visit Ile Ife, and have access to their museum, thier is an old long record of Oronminyan and this record has been there for centuries. The ile Ibinu and his clout chasers are just trying to concoct and rewrite history that will favor them. I learnt the Ogisos and the present Ogiame has dragged the Oba to court to reclaim their position in BENIN that was stolen by the omonoba
Nah no court case, it's still one lineage, just different dynasty, different timelines...
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
mediainc:

Now I see you are just a shallow minded trouble shooter.
hahaha alright have a good time smiley
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Benrosaria(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
Bobrisky tenders an apology after Benin people slammed him for asking the revered Oba of Benin to come and marry him

Bob who is in Benin City for an event organised by interior designer Ehi Ogbebor arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, he made a video where he was showing his excitement for being in the city.

While speaking, he hailed himself for being a "pretty woman" and then mentioned that the Oba should come and marry him.

Some Edo people did not find it funny and they threatened they were going to attack him if they see him.

He was forced to make another video apologising for his comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdPvGKNu1j/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4koVYzitrQ

The distraction is to rubbish oba abi??

Normally traditional heads are rubbishable in Nigeria. Forget respect money caused it
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Okay.. fair enough.. as i don't believe in made up invisible forces (why they have to be invisible makes it even more doubtful and ridiculous) i am not going to criticise people like you who believes. You see! all that invisible stuff is just to drive fear into people and a form of brainwashing also, i can bet my house if the Oba decides to go the gay way nothing will happen to him, no invisible forces will harm him but because of all the hocus pocus, taking oath, so called traditions and so called spiritual forces he has being brainwashed to BELIEVE will harm him he will not dare go gay. cheesy by the way how can these people tell if their so called spiritual and invisible forces are not gay already? Afterall they are invisible. cheesy

The easiest way to brainwash people is to make them believe that some thing is invisible, obviously if they believe the invisibility crap they cannot or would be afraid to ask questions... and the folks brainwashing them wouldn't have to proof it, they would just say it's invisible! You know? I go for walks past a grave yard near where i live at 10pm, midnight and after midnight hoping to bump into a ghost or a group of ghosts or spirits but till today that hasn't happened, i even sit on the grave yard bench at midnight sometimes hoping for one or two pretty blonde big breasted American ghosts or spirits to come over and say hi Vic. But naaa! they are all afraid of me, or because they just don't exist.

Well... when it comes to matters of sex and emotions i can only speak for meself. I cannot come on here and claim that i know how people feel about sex, sexuality and emotion. All i am sure of is alot of men/women have harmed or killed either their partners, girlfriend, boyfriends or wives/husbands because of sex, again some people can be very emtional about sex to such extent. Believe it or not it's fact. We have read about them on here numerous times.
grin Sex is like food. There are those who think they cannot stand hunger. They may even steal food if they can as a result. In the Bible a certain man sold his birthright for a plate of beans, thinking hunger cud kill him. Wen this people are faced with situations where they are forced to go hungry for a long spell, then they will easily find out, that hunger does not kill and the human is perfectly capable of going without food for 40days. As for invisible forces, it isn’t only in Africa, we believe in witchcraft. They are called wickers in England and they have a church in America. Am not going to ask u to believe witches exist and have diabolical powers. The fact is, that’s d case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.