Stats: 3,156,255 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49699 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
CuteEmma:
It’s people like you who believe in India versus Nigeria match which ended 100 - 1. And that funny Aruan story too.

I know say dat one na lie na
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Uyi168: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink
So na benin babe you be?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Uyi168:
So na benin babe you be?
Wetin you waan know? grin wink
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Edugist4u: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Forgiveness is a sin. He go suffer he mouth I swear with Ogun way I dey serve.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin There are invisible forces closets can’t shut out. The office is not always rosy. There is opportunity cost to consider.
Understandable, though i don't believe there are such thing as invisible forces, they are just made up words, means nothing, undecided it cannot be proven. but if the Oba is gay he would do anything to keep in the closet, perhaps he is doing a very good job of keeping it secret at the moment knowing the conscequences and stakes. The office may not be always be rosy i agree. Not to jeopardise the opportunity cost what would he do? Stay in the closet for as long as possible, Some high powered jobbed gay men stayed in the closet for years and years till either they are caught out or they came out after leaving their jobs or like the Oba after leaving his throne.

Some famous footballers, athletes, boxers, hollywood actors, TV presenters and so on all came out eventually the Oba wouldn't be any different if he is gay he is gay (i am not saying he is) one day he will be outed from his closet.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Chai!

Please don't accept this!

That creep needs to be wiped off this planet!

Bobrisky is an aberration that needs to be scrubbed of our memories!
Why tho..he is a human now. cry
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Uyi168: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wetin you waan know? grin wink
talk ee..

E get why.. wink
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Deadlytruth(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah19:

Your Oba is under his local government chairman.

If your Oba is that powerful then why is Edo State not developed

Go and read the Edo State Laws on traditional institutions within the state. There you will see that even the state governor doesn't have any actual authority over the Oba. In fact the Oba is not appointed by the governor and no governor can remove him talkless of his position having anything to do with an LGA chairman. Have you ever wondered why despite the fact that many Obas in the past and present openly defy and antagonize some governors or milads like Onyearegbulem, Lucky Igbinedion and lately Obaseki, none of these governors ever made any attempt to dethrone him? The truth is simply that the office of Edo State Governor has no power in the Edo State Chiefs Laws to dethrone the Oba, and no such amendment will ever be made to that Law. Why do you think Wike who is known to openly insult Rivers State traditional rulers became very humble and full of reverence before the Oba the day he visited the Palace in Benin?

On the issue of development, it is now an established principle in Edo State that if a candidate whom the Oba doesn't support wins governorship election, it always results to misgovernance and retrogression and vice versa. This holds true for Lucky Igbinedion, Oshiomhole and Obaseki. So when Edo voters listen to the Oba, they get development and if they do otherwise they suffer the reverse.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Andyvilly: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Walkee:
which village them dey ransack? I live here in Edo, you will spend 1 year here and not hear anybody talking about Fulani. Even condemn iron aboki dey loss if dem thief something talkless of ransacking villages
OK I believe you, no shaking.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
you are from a cursed state that is not worthy of recognition, you can only run you mouth like a slowpoke in the comfort of your bedroom.

Keeping forking your momma and you will keep wailing because your verbal attacks can not rub the reverred Oba of his recognition.the Oba is our pride and we can't sell him out because of peanuts like it obtains in your place so keep wailing fool.
Okay.. if you say so. grin Where are you running your mouth from? The moon? grin

Go fork your Oba this time, your mother has had enough forking. The verbal attacks which you started first obviously bothers you so much you are on here still yapping rubbish..

Oba is your pride because you are as achaic as fork. A slave who do not want to be freed People like you would cut their heads off to please some useless being who calls himself Oba. You and your Oba can lick my butt...

You can keep telling your cone head that you know where i am from. grin even in your widest dreams you could never ever ever tell where i am from.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Understandable, though i don't believe there are such thing as invisible forces, they are just made up words, means nothing, undecided it cannot be proven. but if the Oba is gay he would do anything to keep in the closet, perhaps he is doing a very good job of keeping it secret at the moment knowing the conscequences and stakes. The office may not be always be rosy i agree. Not to jeopardise the opportunity cost what would he do? Stay in the closet for as long as possible, Some high powered jobbed gay men stayed in the closet for years and years till either they are caught out or they came out after leaving their jobs or like the Oba after leaving his throne.

Some famous footballers, athletes, boxers, hollywood actors, TV presenters and so on all came out eventually the Oba wouldn't be any different if he is gay he is gay (i am not saying he is) one day he will be outed from his closet.
grin There is no retirement from d stool. It’s a life post. The supernatural cannot be proved. Just like God. There is no proof of God. If u believe, no proof is necessary. If u don’t, no proof is sufficient.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin There is no retirement from d stool. It’s a life post. The supernatural cannot be proved. Just like God. There is no proof of God. If u believe, no proof is necessary. If u don’t, no proof is sufficient.
Fine! the Oba will take his gay ass to his grave then i guess.. grin but i doubt it, if he is gay he will come out one day, imagine how you have being longing to fork 2 pretty women in your hood for long and then you get the chance one day... how long can you hold your dick for in pretence? Pardon my language.

Absolutely! it cannot be proven, as i said, they are just made up fairies. Yes! there are no proof of God that is why i don't believe in God or the existence of God and Jesus they are all made up fairies.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ain't u even proud of place, why hiding like a cave man ,it shows u are a bastard,it's an abomination to even exchange words with someone that has no root,go look for you slave parents.

It's a pity talking to a child that was adopted from an orphanage
gypsey:
Okay.. if you say so. grin Where are you running your mouth from? The moon? grin

Go fork your Oba this time, your mother has had enough forking. The verbal attacks which you started first obviously bothers you so much you are on here still yapping rubbish..

Oba is your pride because you are as achaic as fork. A slave who do not want to be freed People like you would cut their heads off to please some useless being who calls himself Oba. You and your Oba can lick my butt...

You can keep telling your cone head that you know where i am from. grin even in your widest dreams you could never ever ever tell where i am from.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ayomi90: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
we don’t believe in breeding like pigs and we don’t fight for the media.

U have Amotekun and Fulanis are stil running riot in Yoruba lands,the same Amotekun that’s killing Yoruba youths and arresting school children.

What’s the essence of wasting tax payers money on paupers that can’t even confront the herders.

Yorubas have the population and a 3000 fFulanis are chasing you from your houses.we just saw and attack on a local farming community and the next day policemen and soldiers have been deployed to debunk that it’s not true, saying the community is peaceful, whereas there are places such situations happens in Yoruba land and it’s seen as normal. They were fast to act so as to douse tension, they know that is the kind of situations that causes fire in Benin.

Even with the non functional Amotekun you are bragging of, we have dealt and sent many Fulanis to hell compared to the Amotekun even without having a faceless group.Despite the heavy casualties that was inflicted on them last year by the youths along sapele road axis , it was never on social media, the soldiers came and boys never backed down.

If ibos will brag that they are giving the Fulanis tough times I will agree but mentioning the toothless Amotekun is the height of exaggeration.

You talk like a f00l, Yoruba no be your mate in everything, we always be at the forefront. Just go ND sit with ur dieties and let ur girls keep on doing ashewo business, that's what u know about ND cultism.

Which Fulanis are running riots in Yoruba land, the ones u brought here yourself? Seems u are deluded. If Fulani should strike in any part of Yoruba land they do so and run quickly, that has been their tactics since Amotekun came up, only in Edo State Fulani spend hours wrecking havock ND ur mumu boiz will be running down to Yoruba land.

Thank God you accept that Igbos are dealing with them, what are you doing to Fulani Herdsmen killing your family members? You must be living in one South West state, keep on ranting until they snatch ur state from you.

Go to Ondo state it's only Amotekun that is securing the state, Ondo state is almost same size as Edo State o. Go ND secure ur land ND keep Fulanis on their heels ND stop ranting online, almost all ur mother's has been raped ND killed.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Fine! the Oba will take his gay ass to his grave then i guess.. grin but i doubt it, if he is gay he will come out one day, imagine how you have being longing to fork 2 pretty women in your hood for long and then you get the chance one day... how long can you hold your dick for in pretence? Pardon my language.

Absolutely! it cannot be proven, as i said, they are just made up fairies. Yes! there are no proof of God that is why i don't believe in God or the existence of God and Jesus they are all made up fairies.
grin Sexual passion is just emotional. The will can override any emotion. I have never met an atheist. All d so called i’ve spoken to believed in something. For some, it was nature. For others, evolution. Many yet, deify themselves without knowing. How will u answer, if I ask u, how did d earth come to be? How did life start and so on?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Perfectbeing(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who the gods want to distuct he first of all make them go made

No president in Nigeria can mess with oba . everyone knows their place
How come did the Whites messed up the Oba, desecrated his palace and the shrines and even banished him from his own kingdom? This is even an Oba who's more in touch with the "god's" of the land more than those of now..
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

You talk like a f00l, Yoruba no be your mate in everything, we always be at the forefront. Just go ND sit with ur dieties and let ur girls keep on doing ashewo business, that's what u know about ND cultism.

Which Fulanis are running riots in Yoruba land, the ones u brought here yourself? Seems u are deluded. If Fulani should strike in any part of Yoruba land they do so and run quickly, that has been their tactics since Amotekun came up, only in Edo State Fulani spend hours wrecking havock ND ur mumu boiz will be running down to Yoruba land.

Thank God you accept that Igbos are dealing with them, what are you doing to Fulani Herdsmen killing your family members? You must be living in one South West state, keep on ranting until they snatch ur state from you.

Go to Ondo state it's only Amotekun that is securing the state, Ondo state is almost same size as Edo State o. Go ND secure ur land ND keep Fulanis on their heels ND stop ranting online, almost all ur mother's has been raped ND killed.
Only this week I have counted more than 30 cases of skull mining in your darling Yoruba land, A place where a human heart sells less than 2000, the report I am seeing from Yoruba land is always about human part dealers.

The last time I came to Yorubaland before the festive period,before I could pass the night in the hotel I lodged in, I had to snap with the receptionist,I snapped the signpost of the hotel, I snapped the room number and the room and sent to my people in benin because I know I was at the headquarters of skull mining in the world,I said to myself Yoruba people can not use my skull to boost their IGR.

I am in benin and no body even talks about herders,with the dysfunctional Amotekun that shoots Yoruba youths unprovoked,the state vigilantes here are doing a far more excellent job and I can tell you no state in the south west is as peaceful as benin as of today.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ofolete: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Since yoruba shows what it represents through this girl "Bobrisky", we Nigerians are ashamed.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by adecz: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Behead him?. shocked for what? Did he commit any crime? Even if he did, for just making a comment he will be beheaded? Dammmm!! you people are still leaving in the dark ages. Even animals are more mordern than yous.

You are very naive.

In the North, somebody will just
tell fellow Muslims that he heard you
insulting their prophet of that you
mishandled the quran .
With no further evidence to the veracity of such an allegation, a mob will descend
on you & slaughter you & nothing will
happen.❌❌

It has happened times without number.

Can you imagine anybody being
killed in the south for insulting the
Christian Messiah or God❓
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Oleboy: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[[s]quote author=Blackfire post=109180570]Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy.

How Benin take own Lagos??.. Benin are Yoruba subgroup who are just proving to be prodigal son...... Their Forefathers migrated from Ife to settled down in the tiny bush.

Yoruba gives them the name they are bearing..... Bobrisky never represented the Yorubas... Because we are dey respect people a lot for here.... Unlike some fake Jews wey dey wake their papa with kick grin

Benin is not a skull miner like Yoruba ppl

Edo is bigger dan Yoruba stupid tribe
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin Sexual passion is just emotional. The will can override any emotion. I have never met an atheist. All d so called i’ve spoken to believed in something. For some, it was nature. For others, evolution. Many yet, deify themselves without knowing. How will u answer, if I ask u, how did d earth come to be? How did life start and so on?
To you maybe, some people have murdered others just for sex or because of sex , people have raped others just for sex or because of sex, So to some people it isn't just emotional, sex or sexuality is relative how you see it may not be how others see it, including the Oba, we can only speak for ourselves when it comes to these matters...

I am not an Atheist, what does an Atheist even mean? Alot of people have labelled me that without explaining what that means, One do not have to believe in anything, there are no rules on what one believes in, should believe, chose to believe or not believe.
Believes are what one makes it, because believes are not facts.

Yes, people believe in or what gives them hope and comfort. Others believes in reality and what can be proven and factualised.
I don't know how the earth came into existence, I rather than say God created the earth, co's i don't know if God did, no one witnessed God create the earth and there are no proofs that God did. But it might give some people hope, peace of mind or comforting to some people if they believe that God did.

If you have any proofs other than believes show me.

Have we digressed from Oba and gay to religion? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

You are very naive.

In the North, somebody will just
tell fellow Muslims that he heard you
insulting their prophet of that you
mishandled the quran .
With no further evidence to the veracity of such an allegation, a mob will descend
on you & slaughter you & nothing will
happen.❌❌

It has happened times without number.

Can you imagine anybody being
killed in the south for insulting the
Christian Messiah or God❓
Yes, i am very naive when it comes to murdering people for a simple comment, words or actions that didn't do or puts anyone in danger or harm. Somethings they might not even mean, Yes! I am very very very naive. I could never understand it or live amongst people who understands it or practise it.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
Ain't u even proud of place, why hiding like a cave man ,it shows u are a bastard,it's an abomination to even exchange words with someone that has no root,go look for you slave parents.

It's a pity talking to a child that was adopted from an orphanage
You are an illiterate and backwards, You need epic liberations, you cave man! grin grin when you start living in 2022 come back and i will teach you more. You are still worshipping and licking the Oba's bottom in your small village hut.

Meanwhile.. i will let you keep worrying your cone head over where i am from. grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by confessionsad: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
E thank God e quick apologize, oba for give am better swear make e gbola stand for 600 years and 6 months
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ayomi90: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
Only this week I have counted more than 30 cases of skull mining in your darling Yoruba land, A place where a human heart sells less than 2000, the report I am seeing from Yoruba land is always about human part dealers.

The last time I came to Yorubaland before the festive period,before I could pass the night in the I lodged in, I had to snap with the receptionist,I snapped the signpost of the hotel, I snapped the room number and the room and sent to my people in benin because I know I was at the headquarters of skull mining in the world,I said to myself Yoruba people can not use my skull to boost their IGR.

I am in benin and no body even talks about herders,with the dysfunctional Amotekun that shoots Yoruba youths unprovoked,the state vigilantes here are doing a far more excellent job and I can tell you no state in the south west is as peaceful as benin as of today.

So Fulanis are those mining skulls? Mumu they come to your state to kill you everyday you no count that na killings done by Yorubas u dey count. You can count skulls mined in Yoruba land but can you count the number of girls used for rituals in Edo State?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by lebete3000: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[[s]quote author=Blackfire post=109180570]Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy.

How Benin take own Lagos??.. Benin are Yoruba subgroup who are just proving to be prodigal son...... Their Forefathers migrated from Ife to settled down in the tiny bush.

Yoruba gives them the name they are bearing..... Bobrisky never represented the Yorubas... Because we are dey respect people a lot for here.... Unlike some fake Jews wey dey wake their papa with kick grin

And their mama with prick grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by puzzlegate(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Oba ghato kpere
Do you even know who they are talking about ? They are talking about Bob and you are writing she,her . Is Bob a woman ?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

So Fulanis are those mining skulls? Mumu they come to your state to kill you everyday you no count that na killings done by Yorubas u dey count. You can count skulls mined in Yoruba land but can you count the number of girls used for rituals in Edo State?
pls give me the report that showed Fulanis killed people in Edo state, don't just talk like a fool that you are,pls help me with one thread here on nairaland.

The report that came a few days back that was later debunked by security operatives even showed that no single person was killed or hurt.

I can't deny that there are no one or two cases of attacks in villages far outside benin which of course happens everywhere in Nigeria, I am yet to hear of any report in Edo state where Fulanis attacks the natives and kills them like what is regularly done in Yoruba land.

The work our local vigilantes are doing here, the political and toothless Amotekun won't do half of it.

Skull miner go and rest.only God knows the number of skulls u have under your bed. when u talk of bank robberies, ritual killings,organ harvesting, thuggery and infidelity in marriage the south west still remains the headquarters.

So pls before you accuse other people of crime check inwards, so u won't end up washing your dirtty linen outside.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
You are an illiterate and backwards, You need epic liberations, you cave man! grin grin when you start living in 2022 come back and i will teach you more. You are still worshipping and licking the Oba's bottom in your small village hut.

Meanwhile.. i will let you keep worrying your cone head over where i am from. grin
I am not a lost man like you,I respect my cultures and traditions,A bastard like you who doesn't know his family background will continue being a bastard.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
puzzlegate:
Do you even know who they are talking about ? They are talking about Bob and you are writing she,her . Is Bob a woman ?
She identifies as a female.. grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
I am not a lost man like you,I respect my cultures and traditions,A bastard like you who doesn't know his family background will continue being a bastard.

You must think i give a shit! grin You and your achaic culture...

I thought you already knows my kinsmen? grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
You must think i give a shit! grin You and your achaic culture...

I thought you already knows my kinsmen? grin grin grin
you are a bastard, no kinsmen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Loved Up At Acoustic Night Hosted By 2face Idibia(pics) / Lil Kesh Gets Mercedes As Birthday Gift

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77