Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49618 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Laegbe05: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Samposssdd:
Okk

Scam
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Laegbe05: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Faitheer5:
Okt

Scam, dem don edit am
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Karemarealty288(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Sacrilegious.......A gay messing with our reverend Oba...impossicant

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

❌A very risky & unfortunate
comment❗️❗️☹️

❌Try this in the north, and you'll
be beheaded ☠️☠️☠️ by fanatics ❗️❗️
De suppose give the hediot 200 lashes for oba market make him sense come back

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by kponkedenge(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink

Should be"He" not "She".
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Trumann: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who told you I am from that tribe?why running mouth like tap?did I ask you to tell me your history..?
What's my business with you?why quoting me unnecessarily...take a chill pill and walk out of my mention..haba.. shocked shocked shocked sad

You are Igbo and you have lost your history, that is why you lack knowledge of your history. Bini people are not like you unfortunate lot.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Apst: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
as he don apology, if Edo do anyhow, then go see anyhow. Bob is an #idiot and he is not representing us, but he is still part of us.
Story wetin u go do Edo? No state in the west when rugged reach Edo. Am not from Edo nor staying in Edo but quote me anywhere nothing go happen

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by LadiIshola(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy

Yoruba people warn him o, or else they will fly on your matter

Anyways I sell cows o

Isn't it ironic how a cow is selling fellow cows? These Benin people sef

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by brainycaleb(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up

Baba you dey inside my mind! Before e go reach una side, we for Uselu go don put am 6ft! We no dey forgive, we no dey forget. Especially when e concern our Ọba!

Small pikin fit play with him mama breast, e no fit play with him papa blockus!

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by OMBIIGA: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Bobrisky!! What ever species you call yourself, never try this in the North otherwise it will lead to maximum premium tears for your family if they haven't disowned you yet.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ykc2(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Every Edo person is a prince or princess grin grin na only Edo princesses dey do ashawo for this world,to nack edo princess for Italy some na 10 euros grin grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by elonmuskbaby: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
lol the elders say he who the gods want to destroy,he makes mad 1st.bob think say oba of Benin be those weak obas wey one governor go tell am shutup or go and sit down.he Go soon collect grin

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by sammyj: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Are you confused ni, why use She for Him!!! shocked shocked
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Oba ghato kpere

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Apst:

Story wetin u go do Edo? No state in the west when rugged reach Edo. Am not from Edo nor staying in Edo but quote me anywhere nothing go happen
Of course ruggedness is below states in the west. It will be handled in a matured way. The west introduced ruggedity to you so, we are above that. The little ones amongst us, we hope to reorientate them to act civilised. undecided

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Shusher: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy

Yoruba people warn him o, or else they will fly on your matter

Anyways I sell cows o

Ehmmm, its Oba of Benin not Ogun state or Osun. undecided undecided
They don't see themselves as Yorubas and they are not, stop the clout chasing.

I'm partly Benin and i do not see myself as a yoruba, pls stop this nonsense.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2022
They not need to threaten him. Let OBA' POWER DEAL WITH HIM.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by baby124: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2022
They should ask Ehi why she bring this big mouth come. Obviously some undercover Edo State gays requested for Bob. He come too happy de yarn rubbish. One day, Bob will expose everyone.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2022
I can't even begin to blame the moronic Mr. Idris...

I blame all those who spend money they barely have to enrich the lives of these imbeciles who think they are celebrities by keeping them in the spotlight.

If you all used your brains and completely ignored these people, they would've gotten the memo and a real life since!

I sincerely blame social media users!

Just imagine how ridiculously highly Mr. Portable (Zazu whatever) thinks of himself... A street urchin thinking he is a celebrity and bragging all over social media!!!

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by teesugar(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up
be calming down now! The shim has apologized.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by lkillbrokehoes: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Them suppose beat Nonsense comot for this boy body, make hands touch am small, so that he won't make such reckless statement again.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Andyvilly: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2022
When foolanis dey ransacked villages there no one make pim, na for bobriski head Edo boys one masturbate put, idp camps still dey accommodate them daily.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
teesugar:
be calming down now! The shim has apologized.

Trust me... The apology means absolutely nothing!

Bobrisky is unapologetic and unrepentant.

Matter of fact, he is laughing and enjoying the attention! Mission accomplished for him.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by hizpraize(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Who the gods want to destroy,He makes him go mad first.
Abfinest007:
Who the gods want to distuct he first of all make them go made

No president in Nigeria can mess with oba . everyone knows their place
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Truthisunique2: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
compton11:
confused Igbo Christian!

How has this concern Yoruba Muslims again?

Don't u know bobrisky is your Christian brother/sister?
confused Yoruba Muslim gay

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MPESA(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[[s]quote author=Blackfire post=109180570]Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy.

How Benin take own Lagos??.. Benin are Yoruba subgroup who are just proving to be prodigal son...... Their Forefathers migrated from Ife to settled down in the tiny bush.

Yoruba gives them the name they are bearing..... Bobrisky never represented the Yorubas... Because we are dey respect people a lot for here.... Unlike some fake Jews wey dey wake their papa with kick grin

A well known Fulani man in this forum attacked you and your TRIBE, you replied him diplomatically as slave in his master house instead of attacking him you cowardly go after another TRIBE that didn't have anything to do with you or the matter at hand...
Cowards and tribal bigotry like you are the reason Nigeria are this backwards.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by munezo(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Hand go soon touch am
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Emperoo: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2022
He/She doesn't knw that Benin people pays alot of Loyalty to the Oba.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

❌A very risky & unfortunate
comment❗️❗️☹️

❌Try this in the north, and you'll
be beheaded ☠️☠️☠️ by fanatics ❗️❗️

You can only behead someone you can reach... Leave matter abeg!

He has pulled his stunt, gotten the attention he desired... Edo people can't and won't do a damn thing to him.

The best thing would have been to deny him the attention he was so desperately seeking.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Oba ghato kpere
i ask again, what's the of that Oba in the scheme of things on the world stage? NOTHING! he invented anything? No! He founded anything? Zero! So far na black man with all thei6 stupidity and complexes, I gat no fukking respect for him undecided same for that ife own.. undecided
.ii no fit greet that man if I found myself for his presence for any reason.. I'll rather take a selfir5 with Zuckerberg than him cos that created something useful to humanity.. I hate it when people hail rubbish upandan. No wonder edo people are fukkiin backwards illiterate ,criminally minded, fetish and stupid.. Everything na Oba this, Oba that, nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mosaicafrique: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Him de mad? Him no know say Edo no be LAGOS Him go collect bullet before him leave Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them / Tiwa Savage Visits Her Former Primary School Teacher In Lagos(pics,video) / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)