Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49774 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Go and fork your mother some more grin lick your Oba's bottom also. You backward ignoramus.

You don't want to attack me but called me a fool and told me to shut up..

You don't know where i am from but mentioned my kinsmen. You are morronic dunce! grin

Stick with forking your mother.
this is my first time of hearing someone forking his mother.so in your cursed state and tribe, it’s normal for boys to fork their mothers?

Keep forking your mother fool. I only told u I won’t attack your tribe because I don’t know where exactly you are from, I know exactly it’s a cursed tribe that’s not worth mentioning on social media.

I didn’t call u a fool, you wrote exactly like a fool and I only told you who you are.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Gianslayer:
God punish u there , if na my area you talk this statement you go collect now now.
[/s]dey make mouth online, if them born your papa well, go touch am, by the time you see fire, even palace go deny you say them no send you message. #idiot

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
post=109184586:
Na only part of you o.. onyera
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

Ogbeni u are still chest beating, Unna no amount to anything, you don't even have the population you will come here and be ranting.

You don't do things for social media but u blasting Bobrisky on social media.

Fulani kill your people everyday, kidnap in ur state and nothing happens. At least we have seen Yorubas chase them with Sunday Igboho ND Amotekun, Igbos chase them with ESN, what have the Edo State (Benin Boiz) done? Nothing, na to come online ND be shouting Unna Sabi.
we don’t believe in breeding like pigs and we don’t fight for the media.

U have Amotekun and Fulanis are stil running riot in Yoruba lands,the same Amotekun that’s killing Yoruba youths and arresting school children.

What’s the essence of wasting tax payers money on paupers that can’t even confront the herders.

Yorubas have the population and a 3000 fFulanis are chasing you from your houses.we just saw and attack on a local farming community and the next day policemen and soldiers have been deployed to debunk that it’s not true, saying the community is peaceful, whereas there are places such situations happens in Yoruba land and it’s seen as normal. They were fast to act so as to douse tension, they know that is the kind of situations that causes fire in Benin.

Even with the non functional Amotekun you are bragging of, we have dealt and sent many Fulanis to hell compared to the Amotekun even without having a faceless group.Despite the heavy casualties that was inflicted on them last year by the youths along sapele road axis , it was never on social media, the soldiers came and boys never backed down.

If ibos will brag that they are giving the Fulanis tough times I will agree but mentioning the toothless Amotekun is the height of exaggeration.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by zed7: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
The great oba of Benin? This boy has a wish to die early.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by chiedozie198100: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy don put finger for tortoise nyash.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by evansjeff(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[[s]How Benin take own Lagos??.. Benin are Yoruba subgroup who are just proving to be prodigal son...... Their Forefathers migrated from Ife to settled down in the tiny bush.

Yoruba gives them the name they are bearing..... Bobrisky never represented the Yorubas... Because we are dey respect people a lot for here.... Unlike some fake Jews wey dey wake their papa with kick grin

This one wants to be unfortunate in life

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by ThatFairGuy1: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Son, your mouth too much though grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by evansjeff(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
you know say no Yoruba person go support the madness bob talk, your Oba, na son of Oranmiyan,Oranmiyan mother na Iyun, Oranmiyan father is Ogun also Okanbi, so bloodline of Ogun. So bob insulting Omo Ogun, no Yoruba go support. So that style of throwing mouth to Olufe, stop it because Ogun sat as Olufe too.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
evansjeff:

[/s]your father is already unfortunate for begotten you undecided
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Tzarn: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Klinee:
Benin people should just track and kill this boborisky since our government is not doing anything about him.
yes they should just kill p he should just stop disturbing nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up

where are these boys when Fulani herdsmen reason you people matter days ago? na unarmed person una go dey list coward boys
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by samuel051: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hmmm
The Oba na Deity.
holy gram
oba pass deity sef,late oba use hand conjure fire,throw am for tree,tree burn reach ground.if only you know the fetish proceed and embalming they go through before wearing the crown and sitting on the throne, reason oba forbids so many things eg pointing of hands in his palace(only oba points to either bless or curse), wearing of black clothes around his palace,palm fruit etc
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by evansjeff(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]your father is already unfortunate for begotten you undecided

What manner of nuisance is this? How did children like these get access to this forum...such a shame

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by CuteEmma(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abfinest007:

No president in Nigeria can mess with oba . everyone knows their place
Oga shurrup.... Those plenty things around his body don’t mean anything. He’s just a human like everyone else.

No president can mess with Oba yenyenyen.. but you have forgotten that your Oba was once driven out of his palace and exiled to Calabar. So his powers went on vacation then abi?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
samuel051:
holy gram
oba pass deity sef,late oba use hand conjure fire,throw am for tree,tree burn reach ground.if only you know the fetish proceed and embalming they go through before wearing the crown and sitting on the throne, reason oba forbids so many things eg pointing of hands in his palace(only oba points to either bless or curse), wearing of black clothes around his palace,palm fruit etc
Wtf man..

You didn’t talk about the Human Sacrifices that follows. Lol

I heard Oba Akenzua was something else during his time.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by samuel051: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You didn’t talk about the Human Sacrifices that follows. Lol

I heard Oba Akenzua was something else during his time.
holy gram
It's part of the fetish process I mentioned,it was him that threw fire on a tree. Guy man even pass sorcerer sef
Wtf man..
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
samuel051:
holy gram
It's part of the fetish process I mentioned,it was him that threw fire on a tree. Guy man even pass sorcerer sef
Wtf man..

Ooh it was Akenzua that did that ?

Mhenn Juju wey dey that man body nobe here. I still can’t fathom that mammy water image at ring road. Bini get Juju sha.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by CuteEmma(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
samuel051:
holy gram
Wtf man..
Nonsense.. were you there to see the fire and the tree?

If the “fetish proceed and embalming” gives him supernatural powers, what then happened when the Europeans invaded the palace, drove him out, and exiled him to calabar?

When will Africans understand that with or without those heavy clothes and multiple prefixes, that these people are mere humans too? ‘Most Senior Reverend Archbishop...’ but they go around with body guards, rubbish.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
this is my first time of hearing someone forking his mother.so in your cursed state and tribe, it’s normal for boys to fork their mothers?

Keep forking your mother fool. I only told u I won’t attack your tribe because I don’t know where exactly you are from, I know exactly it’s a cursed tribe that’s not worth mentioning on social media.

I didn’t call u a fool, you wrote exactly like a fool and I only told you who you are.
Go back and read your first response to my comment, you are an illiterate! Go fork your useless Oba some more. Fork your mother again as it appears you are not getting the massage, you morronic illiterate!
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

where are these boys when Fulani herdsmen reason you people matter days ago? na unarmed person una go dey list coward boys
that community is not even close to benin, A community inhabited by old men and women.You saw the speed the security operatives went there were with to dispel any rumor of attack.

The security operatives know it's such news that causes chaos in beninband despite the inaccessibility of the affected community they quickly went there to douse tension.

I have never heard of any Fulani attack in benin, the fulanis that were publicly beaten and burnt in benin last year when their vehicle was caught with weapons, they promised for a reprisal but till date no attack whatsoever.

Benin has been very peaceful, no attack, no robberies and we enjoyed a smooth festive season.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
If he is gay he is gay, he cannot be ungay after ascending the throne, from what i read one cannot be ungay if they are gay, but hey! who knows?
Closet gay now?... highly possible. No one would know, that is why he would be in the closet. grin
grin There are invisible forces closets can’t shut out. The office is not always rosy. There is opportunity cost to consider.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Truthisunique2: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

Fulani na federal backing they follow Dem

I don't think them dey use this one laugh anybody, make buhari leave and say this

Na the same fulani pick race when they said they want to have serikin fulani Edo and Edo objected

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by CuteEmma(f): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ooh it was Akenzua that did that ?

Mhenn Juju wey dey that man body nobe here. I still can’t fathom that mammy water image at ring road. Bini get Juju sha.
It’s people like you who believe in India versus Nigeria match which ended 100 - 1. And that funny Aruan story too.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jrusky(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
This goat said something like this and no one in Benin can dazed him a dirty slap baa?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by AmazingELixir: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who the gods want to distuct he first of all make them go made

Paddyman straighten your write up they are all over the place before forming Oba's online spokesperson.

No president in Nigeria can mess with oba . everyone knows their place
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
evansjeff:

What manner of nuisance is this? How did children like these get access to this forum...such a shame
[/s]Ediot undecided
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by samuel051: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
CuteEmma:

If the “fetish proceed and embalming” gives him supernatural powers, what then happened when the Europeans invaded the palace, drove him out, and exiled him to calabar?

When will Africans understand that with or without those heavy clothes and multiple prefixes, that these people are mere humans too? ‘Most Senior Reverend Archbishop...’ but they go around with body guards, rubbish.
na crase person u be,I no dey there ni I confidently dey write am,ode if u no know something just shut up ur keypad. For ur info he and his chiefs came to moat to perform some sacrifices, place was crowded with people because it was one of the Benin festival they were celebrating, he did it in the full glare of everyone prezent that day. Oga believe ur belief make I believe my belief in peace,I didn't force you to believe in charms or anything. Dey never slap u with egba b4 nai make u dey run ur mouth online.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Go back and read your first response to my comment, you are an illiterate! Go fork your useless Oba some some more. Fork your mother again as it appears you are not getting the massage, you morronic illiterayte!
you are from a cursed state that is not worthy of recognition, you can only run you mouth like a slowpoke in the comfort of your bedroom.

Keeping forking your momma and you will keep wailing because your verbal attacks can not rub the reverred Oba of his recognition.the Oba is our pride and we can't sell him out because of peanuts like it obtains in your place so keep wailing fool.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
CuteEmma:

grin oh. So u think the British do not have their own magic and witchcraft? Why not find out d role the Wickers played in WW2
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Powersurge: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

Ekosodin still get hard men? B4 I finished school there in 2016, most of the strong men there don find there way. Na upcoming omomo dey.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
CuteEmma:
It’s people like you who believe in India versus Nigeria match which ended 100 - 1. And that funny Aruan story too.
grin Well, India is still not playing football! Why? grin Also it’s close to miracle digging a moat around Bini without a bulldozer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.