Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,650 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49616 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by IRONSIGHT: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Man wey dey call e self she, smart tactics e show say you brain never smelt finish
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mosaicafrique: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2022
OGA we value our Oba pass anybody on earth.

OgunkeelAllMod:
i ask again, what's the of that Oba in the scheme of things on the world stage? NOTHING! he invented anything? No! He founded anything? Zero! So far na black man with all thei6 stupidity and complexes, I gat no fukking respect for him undecided same for that ife own.. undecided
.ii no fit greet that man if I found myself for his presence for any reason.. I'll rather take a selfir5 with Zuckerberg than him cos that created something useful to humanity.. I hate it when people hail rubbish upandan. No wonder edo people are fukkiin backwards illiterate ,criminally minded, fetish and stupid.. Everything na Oba this, Oba that, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Why are the so called Benin people angry on behalf of the Oba? Why can't the Oba speak for himself and say how he feels? Who knows? The Oba might want to marry bobo risky, the Benin people shoulda asked Oba how he feels... rather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Thesaint141(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba Muslim Idris always know where them joke dey reach

E can be joking with his Emir oba akambi the gay Yahoo weed smoker

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by izubext007: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2022
He she wan mad abi
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by teejay29(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up
Ekosodin, that year when i dey UNIBEN ,one of the most dreaded place off campus every night na so so gunshots we go they hear inside school ,through out my 4yrs in the university I didn't step ekosodin .i thank God for that grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
i ask again, what's the of that Oba in the scheme of things on the world stage? NOTHING! he invented anything? No! He founded anything? Zero! So far na black man with all thei6 stupidity and complexes, I gat no fukking respect for him undecided same for that ife own.. undecided
.ii no fit greet that man if I found myself for his presence for any reason.. I'll rather take a selfir5 with Zuckerberg than him cos that created something useful to humanity.. I hate it when people hail rubbish upandan. No wonder edo people are fukkiin backwards illiterate ,criminally minded, fetish and stupid.. Everything na Oba this, Oba that, nonsense
I agree, besides, how does one know? The bloody Oba might want to marry Boborisky, did the benin people even ask him how he feels?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Truthisunique2: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2022

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

You can only behead someone you can reach... Leave matter abeg!

He has pulled his stunt, gotten the attention he desired... Edo people can't and won't do a damn thing to him.

The best thing would have been to deny him the attention he was so desperately seeking.
Absolutely! and what is with the beheading? I mean, did he commit any crime? Even if he did.. all these achaic people i don't get them. The oba might even wanna marry boborisky.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Aroka72(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2022
The Police should urgently arrest this man for abusing a core National symbol... Or better still, someone near him should do a citizen arrest!
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MPESA(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who told you I am from that tribe?why running mouth like tap?did I ask you to tell me your history..?
What's my business with you?why quoting me unnecessarily...take a chill pill and walk out of my mention..haba.. shocked shocked shocked sad

Funny enough na lie him dey talk self.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MPESA(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Why are the so called Benin people angry on behalf of the Oba? Why can't the Oba speak for himself and say how he feels? Who knows? The Oba might want to marry bobo risky, the Benin people shoulda asked Oba how he feels... rather.

And you think you have made sense

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by joelag: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by bjtinz: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
i [s]ask again, what's the of that Oba in the scheme of things on the world stage? NOTHING! he invented anything? No! He founded anything? Zero! So far na black man with all thei6 stupidity and complexes, I gat no fukking respect for him undecided same for that ife own.. undecided
.ii no fit greet that man if I found myself for his presence for any reason.. I'll rather take a selfir5 with Zuckerberg than him cos that created something useful to humanity.. I hate it when people hail rubbish upandan. No wonder edo people are fukkiin backwards illiterate ,criminally minded, fetish and stupid.. Everything na Oba this, Oba that, nonsense[/s]

With free 2MB data, every tom, dcyk and olodo is free to type whatever trash they want.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by greencard: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
what did the queen of England Invent?

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by bjtinz: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2022
This was an expensive joke sha, but he did the mature thing by seeking forgiveness which is commendable

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2022
mosaicafrique:
OGA we value our Oba pass anybody on earth.

sorry o, trowey that phone you used type that crap to actually prove to me you value that beaded homosapien above any human,na oyinbo invented am undecided..make sure say na inside river you trowey am o ..nonsense Oba wey no fit give you electricity!! I say again, edo are only known world wide for their criminality, olosho business and fetish way of life and not your Oba whatever grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HelpYourself(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink
[/s]

The rot you sow you will reap in a devastating degree. He is a man and not a woman so you shall refer to him as he.

For every spirit you mislead and indulge your spirit will be chained in the after life when you drop this body at death in old age.

You will find yourself in chains until every single human spirt you misled in this life finally realizes the folly of such ways you will never be free.

Don't belive me wait till you depart this life and see for yourself. You have pleaded yourself to the service of the darkone. You are a danger to other human spirits, you should not be here.

Goodday
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

❌A very risky & unfortunate
comment❗️❗️☹️

❌Try this in the north, and you'll
be beheaded ☠️☠️☠️ by fanatics ❗️❗️
Behead him?. shocked for what? Did he commit any crime? Even if he did, for just making a comment he will be beheaded? Dammmm!! you people are still leaving in the dark ages. Even animals are more mordern than yous.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Sleekfingers: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
Bobrisky tenders an apology after Benin people slammed him for asking the revered Oba of Benin to come and marry him

Bob who is in Benin City for an event organised by interior designer Ehi Ogbebor arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, he made a video where he was showing his excitement for being in the city.

While speaking, he hailed himself for being a "pretty woman" and then mentioned that the Oba should come and marry him.

Some Edo people did not find it funny and they threatened they were going to attack him if they see him.

He was forced to make another video apologising for his comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdPvGKNu1j/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4koVYzitrQ

The useless oba must marry Bob ......bobrisky you don't need to apologise, I am darn sure, that king dey drill asses....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
IDIOT
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Boborisky probarbly already know that the Oba is gay, the Benin people are the foolish ones whoa are being fooled by the gay Oba. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2022
MPESA:

And you think you have made sense
Tell me what i have said wrong here,

Have you ever met the Oba? Do you know what he likes? Did you ask him what his thoughts are about marrying boborisky?

Come on! Mr sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Tennessee85: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram
He should have known that after God,oba comes next in Benin city follow by Ogun then ayelala. Benin folks don't joke with oba and Ogun especially.
Wtf man..
Benin people also have Ogun and Ayelala? Lol, aren't those Yoruba deities?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Sleekfingers: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Klinee:
Benin people should just track and kill this boborisky since our government is not doing anything about him.

Kill him for what? The useless oba should come and kill him na......

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Tennessee85: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink
Utter nonsense! Who is your Oba? Who your Oba helped?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MPESA(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
go fork your mother! Come back and tell me if it makes sense. grin

Oh I'm sorry , my bad I don't know that I'm talking to wasted sperm, a lunatic, morron and irremediable and cursed man-child.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
greencard:
what did the queen of England Invent?
you dey compare the queen of England with that stone age, fetish figurine ,cultist in your village, no, hamlet ?oh my God undecided!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Tennessee85: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who the gods want to distuct he first of all make them go made

No president in Nigeria can mess with oba . everyone knows their place
Lol, the way you Binis overrate this your Oba ehn? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Tennessee85: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy

Yoruba people warn him o, or else they will fly on your matter

Anyways I sell cows o
Who are the owners of Lagos?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo) / I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.