Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (61868 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Fiscus105(m): 6:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Sagay212:
It's simple common sense to know better to stay away from a guy who is jobless but driving expensive cars and living lavish. The annoying part is some of these guys cannot even express themselves in simple English language, some cannot operate a laptop yet they claim yahoo boys. Girls are falling into their traps because of the greed and lust for money. You see young people using iPhone worth 700k, even the used iPhone 12 is not less than 300k. How can one be using such phone and not have a job?
I really don't blame the Police or efcc for harassing guys driving expensive cars and profiling young people. I'll do same if I were a policeman too. If I stop you and ask simple questions and can't explain yourself clearly, you are going to jail. You driving a car worth 7m and you can't tell me the job or business you do? Ogun go kill you.

Not only jobless, someone who is leaving above his means,.......guy who you knw is salary can't more than 120k yet he is leaving lifestyle of income #1M. One should avoid him like plague, but trust naija guys and ladies they fluck around him like sugar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lagosrd: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

SHUT UP
, in capital letters

This your response, wahalai... My stomach is still paining me this morning
Kikiki

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2022
lagosrd:

This your response, wahalai... My stomach is still paining me this morning
Kikiki
I dey tell u the words were in bold capital letters the girl will cry sha

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Fiscus105(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Olanre05:

Well, we will get out of this someday. I’m a lady, and I tell you how I pity my fellow ladies, some are very lazy and would wait for a man before they can eat, some would follow there mother’s footstep, thinking that man is to provide everything for them. Gone are the days when our fathers prefer to make our mothers house Wife’s not today anymore. The would is moving around, things are changing every day. I wish ladies could learn from the stories they hear everyday.

I hardly give like but I did for you, I advise you to keep strongly to your belief, it won't only help you on ritual guys stuff, but also even in ur marriage, the mentality of every good things for me as a woman must come from my guy should be jettisoned. Many marriages collapsed today not that the man is bad but the wife mentality toward woman in term of expectations of goodies from her husband not forthcoming, before you know the marriage bcoz toxic and scattered.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Sureboyy(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2022
KingDash:
All Yahoo plus boys will die this year.
Can that even happen?
Let's be realistic though
Ladies should just be careful and cautious embarassed
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Dannybammz: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Banchotmods: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Al these girls that love lavish spending from guys beware o.. If a guy spends up to 300k on you beware o ..

My neighbor's boyfriend bought her jewelleries, perfume, phone and other accessories and after that day we saw her dead body in a bush close to my house with her eye removed ..

Although I don't have her pics but am just alerting u girls especially if ur bf is super rich beware o!!.... shey you gals want to chill with the big boys.

How Isa ya know it ah boyfriend?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by zedman1(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.
You're everything on Nairaland. You once claimed to be an elderly woman in her 60's or so and a guy appologized for insulting you after you made a stup*d post. Now you're letting us know you're a senior pros*titute - It's not me, you wrote it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Unrated900(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

Sharap thief
You prefer oil and gas guys
What have you gotten to offer any man
Only ur smelling pussey
Trash
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by soojar(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Pls stop being myopic about it narration. It's not yahoo boys but ritualist as a whole
Ladies should shun ritualist.
Listen a certain guy that sells phones at Akure mall used his gf for rituals but no evidence
The girls machiate till she die.
You see now he is not a yahoo boy but a phone seller
Now the guy has relocated to New York after every one start avoiding him
This is what I tell my sister's anything that look.too good to be true Run

Emaciated you meant to say?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Johel(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
KingDash:

They won't...Na the girls wey dey follow dem because of money go die first...Follow pple because of love not because of money...That's how u know genuine ones.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lkillbrokehoes: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
zedman1:
You're everything on Nairaland. You once claimed to be an elderly woman in her 60's or so and a guy appologized for insulting you after you made a stup*d post. Now you're letting us know you're a senior pros*titute - It's not me, you wrote it yourself.
Iyaebe is zzor, wargidanairala, rozcol, rozz, Fernandez etc if you are familiar with those monikers back then and he /she is a chronic attention seeker, he/she was accused of being a scammer by someone here, I've forgotten the guy's moniker, that's why he/she changed his/her moniker to iyaebe to disguise.

Apart from being a scammer, that person is also a pathological liar and he/she is not smart at all and lastly that person is not "iya" or an elderly person, that's part of his/her lies. he/she has never been married and doesn't have any child.

Iyaebe aka zzor should be in his/her mid 20's, na small boy/girl.

My comrade kriss216 can confirm this for you.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by GiZcorp: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Ironically, Yahoo plus boiz are seeing all this comments and learning new formats from them. Lol... Las Las this world sef is wack!
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Offpointng:

Lie softly or get sense

Do one of the above this year
You get phone and data go do research, no be everytime u go dey for beer parlor or bet and lotto shop
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2022
1Sharon:

Nollywood is fiction.
If u were intelligent enough you'd know some of these stories were inspired by real life
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by vickydevoka(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2022
lenghtinny:

You dey mind the guy...

Shey na btc wey dey drop on a daily na him person wan take hama abi na all those shitcoins ( wakanda inu, Shiba inu coins) person wan take hammer.

You gots get patience to succeed in crypto.
Crypto drop early This week

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Fiscus105:

I hardly give like but I did for you, I advise you to kept strongly to your belief, it won't only help you on ritual guys stuff, but also even in ur marriage, the mentality of every good things for me as a woman should be jettisoned. Many marriages collapsed today not that the man is bad but the wife mentality toward woman in term of expectations of goodies from her husband not forthcoming, before you know the marriage bcoz toxic and scattered.

Thank you for your advice, May God help us and direct our parts.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by bluefilm: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Al these girls that love lavish spending from guys beware o.. If a guy spends up to 300k on you beware o ..

My neighbor's boyfriend bought her jewelleries, perfume, phone and other accessories and after that day we saw her dead body in a bush close to my house with her eye removed ..

Although I don't have her pics but am just alerting u girls especially if ur bf is super rich beware o!!.... shey you gals want to chill with the big boys.

Even if you stand for main road or roundabout shout for 24 hours, dem no go hear.

So don't waste your time.

Pesin wey get sense, get sense.

Pesin wey no get sense, no get sense.

It's as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by zedman1(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Iyaebe is zzor, wargidanairala, rozcol, rozz, Fernandez etc if you are familiar with those monikers back then and he /she is a chronic attention seeker, he/she was accused of being a scammer by someone here, I've forgotten the guy's moniker, that's why he/she changed his/her moniker to iyaebe to disguise.

Apart from being a scammer, that person is also a pathological liar and he/she is not smart at all and lastly that person is not "iya" or an elderly person, that's part of his/her lies. he/she has never been married and doesn't have any child.

Guy, I bin think am. All the monikers you mentioned are those who made me feel there's no redemption to mankind around this sphere. Las las na this Iyaebe own I notice pass all. E be like I just give her wetin she need as you stated.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by PrechaSon: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2022
I see more of this happening. The taste for a better life from both genders will put this on the increase. God help us all...

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2022
PrechaSon:
I see more of this happening. The taste for a better life from both genders will put this on the increase. God help us all...

Because nobody wants to work, we all want to eat where didn't sow , most ladies compare there Boyfriends with this guys and push them till they use them for rituals. When you listen to most of this guys, there girl's and mother's are also a major factor to there inhuman attitude. That is why they also end up using there mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2022
bluefilm:

Even if you stand for main road or roundabout shout for 24 hours, dem no go hear.

So don't waste your time.

Pesin wey get sense, get sense.

Pesin wey no get sense, no get sense.

It's as simple as that.
roundabout kwa .. grin grin grin
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Kriss216: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:

100%.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Dybala11(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
odinson1:

Ashawo sef dey get standard cheesy

You dey find man wey dey work for oil and gas,but na Keke all your brothers dey drive cheesy
Her brothers cannot afford Keke. grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lkillbrokehoes: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Kriss216:

100%.
@zedman1 you can see that the chief comrade of Nairaland have confirmed it, iyaebe aka zzor is a notorious attention seeker and pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olovictor: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2022
KingDash:
Wetin will now happen to all ladies that likes money?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Goodbadbowy419: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

***EFCC come & see one of dem oo
No capping
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Cryptobits(f): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Ladies and longthroat are 5&6. Truthfully there are many that have read this and will be like, it can never happen to me.

Many cases like this abound in Nigeria but are not widely reported.

5 of such was in PH
4 in Ogun
3 in Lagos last week in Ajah axis
2 in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by bluefilm: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
roundabout kwa .. grin grin grin

I dey tell you.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Wuminity(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Yus2020:
Those idiot that collected transport from me without coming Yahoo boys will harvest their parts this year

This one off me. grin

Na your transport pain you pass.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Danielwiseoo(f): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2022
zedman1:
I dey tell you guy ... She told us clearly grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by sadaxinspace155: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Ijoba85:
We need to revolt against all yahoo plus guys in the society, kill them all before this madness is stopped if not they would kill our sisters, girlfriends, wives and everyone to continue growing their wealth

you think everyone will be willing to commit genocide like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.