Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Sexual Purity. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Purity. (2180 Views)

It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / The Importance Of Sexual Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Any female who preserves her virginity out of respect for her Maker is worthy of honour.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by LordReed(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2022
TheElated177:

I think it should be an abomination for a man to marry a woman whose virginity can't be ascertained.

The promiscuity is too much. Sexual purity for unmarried people is now like an abomination in the sight of many out there.

The issue of the female folks keeping their virginity can be likened to two equations, A and B, where the solution to equation B depends wholly on the result of equation A.

The male folks will have no other choice than to abstain from sexual immorality the moment the female folks start preserving their virginity till marriage and for their husbands.

It is that simple.

LMAO! So the men that sleep with women had their penis just fall into the women's vagina? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity. by TheElated177: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
No woman is sweeter than the other. Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught My Friend’s Husband Wit Another Lady & I Decided To Av A Taste Of His D / She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / Confusion About Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.