Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (15705 Views)

South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by superintendents(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Sure.
As an Emir, you don't expect me to move around without adequate security briefing and security attaché wink
guy find me nairalander make I kpansh...as a emir concerned..

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
luminouz:

Use chili pepper na grin

See standing breasts and she even get hips too

grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Exkandayee(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Escabado:

My guy tell me about sa girls, are they good in sex , do they try styles in bed . Cos I want to go s.a for vacation
Omo for Africa s.a babes are the best, they behaves like Europeans, when she likes you she make a move, they don't ask for money because they are all independent,but my brother if you know you no strong for digging cuntus run, because Dem deh back tire,s.a babes na upgraded version of Calabar girls, and their big booty na bomb, for Africa,na Dem get big booty pass,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damn see nipple grin
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by iamyemiakins(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omo see firm boobs and banging body kiss

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by ednut1(m): 2:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Very old pics
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

Met some in Guateng when I was on a doking expedition to the Rainbow Country.
Firm ass cheeks, pink labia majora and full succulent boobs with pointed nipples.

They have this addiction to Nigerian men and I used that as an advantage to bang enough.
They moan in Swahili like a local Botswana song in mid-tempo pitch.

SA babies can bang and they are ready to give you any style. Very flexible!

The only issue is that most of them are HIV carriers!
Hmmm
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Escabado: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Exkandayee:

Omo for Africa s.a babes are the best, they behaves like Europeans, when she likes you she make a move, they don't ask for money because they are all independent,but my brother if you know you no strong for digging cuntus run, because Dem deh back tire,s.a babes na upgraded version of Calabar girls, and their big booty na bomb, for Africa,na Dem get big booty pass,

Na for s.a you meet dta one u fvk abi for another country . Lol is there soft abi na those big ass wey be like stone.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by ariesbull: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Lantern042:
Those Boobs mean
they are amazing
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by CheedyJ(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2022
So na ordinary breast wan break internet abi, u sabi how many breasts internet don see..second base jor
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Sundaycomputer: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
I need her number
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Exkandayee(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Escabado:

Na for s.a you meet dta one u fvk abi for another country . Lol is there soft abi na those big ass wey be like stone.
For us not in s.a,guy soft booty you go die ontop
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Escabado: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Exkandayee:

For us not in s.a,guy soft booty you go die ontop

Hahahaha this guy u no go Kill me . So dem better pass nigeran Girls
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Exkandayee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Escabado:

Hahahaha this guy u no go Kill me . So dem better pass nigeran Girls
Yes nah,100%,, I'm currently dating kenyan babe, guy Nigerian girls carry hungry deh Waka
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by wrongnumber: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thank GOD i am married to a very beautiful lady with curves that will make Beyoncé wonder.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Escabado: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Exkandayee:

Yes nah,100%,, I'm currently dating kenyan babe, guy Nigerian girls carry hungry deh Waka

Hahahaha you no lie my brother . Are you in Nigeria now. Lol one nigeria girl just visited me we no fvk notin notin oo . She stylishly collect 4k from me and still forming angry while going. Been in Nigeria as a single man is big bon.dage . Notin gud will come out of a Nigerian girl apart from asking for money for dis and dat
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Escabado:

Hahahaha you no lie my brother . Are you in Nigeria now. Lol one nigeria girl just visited me we no fvk notin notin oo . She stylishly collect 4k from me and still forming angry while going. Been in Nigeria as a single man is big bon.dage . Notin gud will come out of a Nigerian girl apart from asking for money for dis and dat
She collected 4k from you abi you gave her?

Why complaining now? Must you give her, na una dey make these girls feel entitled na!
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
There's nothing really breakable about those photos. lipsrsealed angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.