Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 (21327 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by dasparrow: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
When I used to live in Nigeria, cooking gas was ₦3,500. Then it increased to ₦4,000 and then eventually it was ₦5,000 by the time I left Nigeria. It is unfortunate that cooking gas is now over ₦8,000. That said, where I live abroad, cooking gas has also increased over the years. Inflation has indeed affected all countries of the world. I hope the price of cooking gas decreases soon.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
That was how the minister of petroleum,major gen Buhari,reduced per litre of fuel from 145naira to 120naira.Only for him to increase it to 167naira.Meanwhile,he met the price at 97naira before he became president.

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Edyice: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anything about the north sounds lifeless

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
dasparrow:
When I used to live in Nigeria, cooking gas was ₦3,500. Then it increased to ₦4,000 and then eventually it was ₦5,000 by the time I left Nigeria. It is unfortunate that cooking gas is now over ₦8,000. That said, where I live abroad, cooking gas has also increased over the years. Inflation has indeed affected all countries of the world. I hope the price of cooking gas decreases soon.
The cooking gas is a natural resources that is produce here.Other countries buy from us.

6 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Luckydubby7:
The way some of his supporters were commenting on this issue in one radio program got me wondering.
Something jumped from N3000 to N9,000 to N10,000 and now reduced by N200 to N400. You are thanking Buhari. Say wetin happen.

That is why they are called Zombies...

The our darly daddy aka MannaBBQ vulture griller will be one of the praise singer..

Idiots everywhere

5 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by shedy03(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Buhari should return Nigeria to how he met it in 2015 angry
He has no clue how to do it wallahi tallahi.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by ABAniekan: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is a failed government. Period.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by mmsen: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buhari does not care about you people.

When will you learn?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Fourwinds: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Revolution2022:
The cooking gas is a natural resources that is produce here.Other countries buy from us.

That is the sense the person you quoted does not have.

4 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by oscarlamba: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
Come to think of it with all the whole noise about fight against corruption what changes for good Absolutely nothing
naaa sooo weee seeeee am
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by BigYash: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Luckydubby7:
The way some of his supporters were commenting on this issue in one radio program got me wondering.
Something jumped from N3000 to N9,000 to N10,000 and now reduced by N200 to N400. You are thanking Buhari. Say wetin happen.
Them no wise na.. Even on nairaland yesterday.. Truth is ,most Nigerians love suffering

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
I would advise government to allow the market dictate the price. Subsidizing it will simply bring up new problems.

If the government gives in to them, this may embolden those fighting against the removal of the fuel subsidy confidence that they will win when they take this government on around July this year.

Dangote's influence in the deregulation of the fuel price may be a game changer if Buhari does not chicken out early were protests to start

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by nnamdi640: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
They should change their name to Civil Left.

Price of gas has increased in everywhere not only Nigeria. Na Buhari also responsible for that?

Some people would just open their mouth gbau
Zombie spotted. I feel like landing you two hot slaps. Imagine the rubbish you are posting. How will you compare other countries economy with this hardship we are going through under Buhari. He is increasing everything yet the value of naira is going down everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by jidamsel43(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Price of gas has increased in everywhere not only Nigeria. Na Buhari also responsible for that?

. Do you mean Nigerians deserve this obnoxious, repulsive, horrible, terrible government because some countries are suffering too? Do you mean the helpless and dissatisfied Nigerians should shut their mouth and continue to smile under hardship? Do you mean you prefer to suffer because you are not alone in the cacophonic abode?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Befulfilled(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
May Attahiru Jega never have peace in life.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
These ipobic idiots again. So called HURIWA with all members and executives comprising only iboes.

With all cannibalism in the East they saw nothing wrong. With the killing of saboteur Igwes, they saw nothing wrong. With the "UGM" rampage, they saw nothing worth making a statement about.

But once it concerns the FG, you see them develop a permanent erection, calling Buhari from dusk till down, like emma powerful. angry

Are you living in this country or you're elsewhere because you don't speak as somebody living in this present Nigeria or you just choose to be blind, dumb and silly?

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by adamsmith914: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

The wailers will not accept this, with all the gas in Nigeria, they are waiting for the Federal Government to harness it for them?

Don’t worry BUA or Dangote will come & build has facilities for them.
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Coldie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Go back to the farm cheesy
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Felabrity: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Revolution2022:

False, LPG is a manufactured product and does not occur naturally
Its components propane and butane must be separated in complex gas processing plants or from very expensive oil refinery or LNG plants.

We don't supply LPG to other countries we rather import to augment out local production.

Dangote refinery will produce LPG as by products and the ongoing train 7 NLNG plant will increase domestic production but it will still be sold at market prices but will benefit from no VAT policy on locally produced LPG
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Sunday2021: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Foolish human rights rubbish should have told the party of corruption (PDP) to return the gas back to how it was in 1998.
Check this so called human rights fools, they are all igbos whom we know they are anti-buhari. You guys have tried everything but Mr President is still standing gidigba.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by ken6488(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ovamboland:

False, LPG is a manufactured product and does not occur naturally
Its components propane and butane must be separated in complex gas processing plants or from very expensive oil refinery or LNG plants.

We don't supply LPG to other countries we rather import to augment out local production.

Dangote refinery will produce LPG as by products and the ongoing train 7 NLNG plant will increase domestic production but it will still be sold at market prices but will benefit from no VAT policy on locally produced LPG

But we have the raw materials to produce it?

We have excess gas supply

No epistle will change the fact Nigeria is a failure
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by PenpalOso: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Can only be Stockholm syndrome. (Erstwhile identified as the mutated Almajiri/BMC Variant) angry
Luckydubby7:
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

That is why they are called Zombies...

The our darly daddy aka MannaBBQ vulture griller will be one of the praise singer..

Idiots everywhere

But you are not smart at all
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by nedzuby: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

These guys are funny. They should also tell USA President to return the price of gas to the amount during Obama

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by InoGetJoy: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
RichDad1:

You lots lacking understanding how the global gas pricing works. Go and check other countries and notice same changes.
You dey chant careless. what concerns global gas prices with domestically produced gas?
Guy no vex me this evening
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by naija4life247: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Luckydubby7:

Those you mentioned will rot in hell fire after dying of hunger and starvation.
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Zombie spotted. I feel like landing you two hot slaps. Imagine the rubbish you are posting. How will you compare other countries economy with this hardship we are going through under Buhari. He his increasing everything yet the value of naira is going down everyday.

Shoot first, think later. The guy has bigger sense in his small toe than you have in your entire body.

Is government or Buhari the ones setting cooking gas prices? Dont make those who sponsored your education feel they lost their investment
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
jidamsel43:
. Do you mean Nigerians deserve this obnoxious, repulsive, horrible, terrible government because some countries are suffering too? Do you mean the helpless and dissatisfied Nigerians should shut their mouth and continue to smile under hardship? Do you mean you prefer to suffer because you are not alone in the cacophonic abode?

Can you explain how making noise will change the price of cooking gas to 3000 when the selling price from the producers located thousands of kilometers away is over 6000?

How are you different from an illiterate who is oblivous of world affairs, cost of production, transport, finance and distribution costs?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
I'm with HURIWA on this

It is not just cooking gas bro, everything.. every damn thing, everything that man handles goes upsidedown.. Please pray for Nigeria..
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
ken6488:

But we have the raw materials to produce it?

We have excess gas supply

No epistle will change the fact Nigeria is a failure

What is stopping you from producing LPG? Those who are investing and building facilities to produce locally dont have 2 heads
Re: HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 by Ovamboland(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You dey chant careless. what concerns global gas prices with domestically produced gas?
Guy no vex me this evening

Is all the LPG we consume locally produced?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / Abdulaziz Yari Calls INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, A 'PDP Supporter' / Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.