Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) (71736 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by snoopz: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Next time tell us you have called Rain makers ahead of time so we can confirm through the weather forecast and the rain makers' potency
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by rollywise(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Nonsense. He could use same amount to get water tankers to spray water on it but no, he wants to play God. Don't forget the story of the rich fool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.
So because it is "scientific" it is "debunked"

What is nucleation? If you see him on the street will you recognize him?

In your mind knowledge is reading up stuff and then pouring it out or vomiting it?
Once you can use English words to describe a phenomena you believe you have understood it
just learn to be humble and realize that whatever you think you know is inconsequential in comparison to what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by ButterBurger: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2022
The oppressor can only oppress the oppressed, no be today.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Doings
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

They should go to Kenya and burn that thing cos draught wan end some villages there
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Shusher: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep deceiving yourself and rainmakers..

Spirituality is real. And still practised all over the world. All ancient cultures have their spiritual beliefs and they work for them till this day.
Nigerians don't read!
If you believe in God, you should know that Juju exists too.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Shusher:

Spirituality is real. And still practised all over the world. All ancient cultures have their spiritual beliefs and they work for them till this day.
Nigerians don't read!
If you believe in God, you should know that Juju exists too.
Simple it ain't real.. undecided undecided
Nothing to justify that it's real except your regular fantasy story nonsense...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
what are u saying undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2022
But rain falls in part of Aks on Friday..
Was he the one who did it from Delta?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by cutieBR(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Oooh thank you...
chatinent:

In simpler terms, the second verse explained its meaning: you want to chill with the big boys?

Originally, it is a song: a cover of Dorime Ameno. Those verses were cut to make a meaning...

Sarcasm to those people who do crazy things to feel among.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
wiseone28:
But rain falls in part of Aks on Friday..

Was he the one who did it from Delta?

Rain is falling right now in Port Harcourt
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Stupid liar
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by DrDax: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So how many will they burn sir?

While I don't believe in 'rainmakers', your scientific logic too is not practical.

Say something else.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by CovidVaccine: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Believe this and you all believe anything ~ James H C.

Follow weather forecast, and can see rain was forecasted

This is how making artificial rain create jobs in other countries, but in Nigeria the reverse is the case

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/27/middleeast/clouds-electricity-rain-spc-intl/index.html

Gretcodez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vVyuhFREI

Celebrity Bar Man and Club Owner, Cubana Chief Priest Shared A Video on his Instagram page of Heavy Downpour in his New Club in Delta State.
Chief Priest Claimed he paid 7 powerful rain makers for rains to wash down the dust in his new club.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYeNqAVlnsF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Don't be holier than pope.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by nony43(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Senomi:
This dude and his fellow nnamdi cownu brothers are all bunch of drug dealers.

If u no agree feel free to slam ur head against the wall

Go and do drug and be like or more don’t come here making money for another person and giving him traffic for his site. So for you been here and talking thrash Oga you are jobless. Go make money.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by eguarojeona: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Rains that have started in parts of south south.Fraudster
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2022
WarriAproko:
what are u saying undecided
I don't expect an illiterate to understand that simple explanation. It will be confusing to them. I wrote that for only those who went to school and not dropouts like you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Do we have Earthquake senders if there is someone should plz send 1 to ASO STONE grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by NaMe4: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
coolhumble:
Some years back we went for burial in the village and a man came to ask us for money or we will not be able to continue the party but as lagosians we laughed at him.

This man came back after the whole weather has changed and he was damn serious so we decided to cooperate with him so we gave him 1k but he refused and left in anger. Few minutes after that we don't know how this heavy rain started lo and behold we could not continue because the rain would not stop. We had to go and meet the man in his house begged him with cola and about 5k he asked us to go and the rain stopped immediately. My own experience!

That one na 'rain-bandit'!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by mozona(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
So this rainmakers command rain to fall and Almighty God did no about it.

This is wonderful...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

IN THIS CASE, HE DIDN'T NEED TO PAY ANY RAINMAKER OR MAKE USE OF ANY CHEMICALS. THIS MAN HAS DUNKED ON THE GULLIBLY-DUMB RELIGIOUS AND SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BELIEVE JUST ANYTHING. SINCE DECEMBER IT HAS BEEN RAINING IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE SOUTH. BUT LET'S ALLOW PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR IGNORANCE FOR ONCE.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by feed70: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Vanity
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Isn't he the one who sang a gospel song with emoney, kc etc
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why Buhari no collect loans from cubana chief,obi cubana,e-money and Dangote,instead of going to China?These guys get money pass Nigerian government.
Besides,how this guy's dey make money wey the poverty rate is high and most businesses are struggling while they are swimming inside money?Abi them get money minting machine?
If I manage put 100k for my akant efcc go dey find me to probe me where I get that kind money.Them established bar and hotels to cover up.Na Street thinz these Guyz dey run.

If you have evidence to your claims, why not sent it to the Efcc.

There are lots of nigerians raking in millions of naira daily . And what they are doing is legit.

Na person wey no know way, na him poverty dey deal with......
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin
B
Scam
Big scam... lipsrsealed

Rain fall in major parts of Imo state yesterday, and this fool is claiming he made rain... undecided

I just tire for this people and anything to trend on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Bigfish121(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
I nor just like this guy I nor know why.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Shusher: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simple it ain't real.. undecided undecided
Nothing to justify that it's real except your regular fantasy story nonsense...

Oh, you're deviod of religion. It's fine if you're a free thinker and don't believe in God or Satan.
It's your opinion.
But i want to ask some simple questions.
With all the tech advancement we have today, why have no one been able to replicate the human brain and nervous system and its complexities?
Do you think the human brain came about by mere evoultion or a master designer? The human brain remains the most super computer in existence today.
Humans have never ventured out of our galaxy and there are thousands of galaxies with complete solar systems. Do you think these came about by design or by accident?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shusher:

Oh, you're deviod of religion. It's fine if you're a free thinker and don't believe in God or Satan.
It's your opinion.
But i want to ask some simple questions.
With all the tech advancement we have today, why have no one been able to replicate the human brain and nervous system and its complexities?
Do you think the human brain came about by mere evoultion or a master designer? The human brain remains the most super computer in existence today.
Humans have never ventured out of our galaxy and there are thousands of galaxies with complete solar systems. Do you think these came about by design or by accident?

Well you don't need to ask me cos you could easily make a research.. wink
You expect me to be giving you answers that could be easily accessed huh..
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
See as the few responsible girls dey run from us this days because of yahoo plus ritualists...
Me and my friend carry mob wey no be even us getam(elder bros) enter street say make we go see this bani...
We no even dress like dem g guys ooo,the bani come dey act funny.
Later her friend come tell say she dey fear weda yahoo boys we be,say even though we no dress like them,talk like them or even carry their kind of mob,say we fit be pretenders...
Yahoo don spoil overseas, dem don dey spoil local undecided
Finally I later dey with my apple,after a little more effort though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) / Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.