Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) (71715 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:
do you believe in Rainmakers ?
u wn argue dis one too?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by wilcox(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is sarcasm, it rained yesterday in Port Harcourt and as am typing this, it is raining cat and dog here. So somebody will come and claim he/she paid a rain maker.
All I see is a erly rain this year
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Peppysco: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

You don't know anything
Oomo meme( in Yoruba language)
Go and ask the elders in your village
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vVyuhFREI

Celebrity Bar Man and Club Owner, Cubana Chief Priest Shared A Video on his Instagram page of Heavy Downpour in his New Club in Delta State.
Chief Priest Claimed he paid 7 powerful rain makers for rains to wash down the dust in his new club.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYeNqAVlnsF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Point of correction
The owner of Xshrine Club is JI Ejison not Chief Priest
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Shusher: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well you don't need to ask me cos you could easily make a research.. wink
You expect me to be giving you answers that could be easily accessed huh..
shocked cheesy cheesy
Well, scientists have never been able to answer these questions too.

I spend most of my free time studying history, ancient cultures, bible, quran and so many other literatures including that of the occult, yes i love to read.

In my opinion, life is a mystery and yes, the spiritual realm exists 100%.

Good luck!.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shusher:

Well, scientists have never been able to answer these questions too.

I spend most of my free time studying history, ancient cultures, bible, quran and so many other literatures including that of the occult, yes i love to read.

In my opinion, life is a mystery and yes, the spiritual realm exists 100%.

Good luck!.
Really I want to learn from.. wink wink smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
Is rain making by individuals a real thing?
Opinions will be appreciated

very very real,u'll see alot of dem here in delta state.
at times,people do pay dem to hold the rain during ceremonies...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by padkan101: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by kelmicheal: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
The money could have be channel to put interlock in those dusty ground
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by wrongnumber: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Very funny.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Richandsimple: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
These are d guys promoting rituals.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by POLYGAMY: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
All I wan say na make girls dey careful. No bi if una see money, una go run follow. These days, boys dey ready to spend on girls...of course, to triple their networth. Sometimes, those dudes are spending your children on you after using you...that is if they don't get other parts of your body dismembered later.

The love of money is the beginning of you trending on social media with “you want to bam baa.”

I am still waiting for so-called Christians to come and praise him. That will show you that the heart of an African man is mostly traditional.
ARE YOU NOLONGER A CHRISTIAN shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Oga STFU! After speaking all these ur trash come to my villa and do ceremony without settling rain makers... U go believe by force.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by PurpleHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Please speak ingrish
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by miqos02(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
you mean this is how traditionalists make rain fall?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by meneski(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thunder is also real
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

If I can successful do all your described above and rain truly falls, I am qualified to be called a rain maker
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you don't believe this,na village people wey still dey on top your case don't make you believe oo...people dey call rain and dey hold it ....it's very possible
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Amodi470(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
While scientists have spent many years on how to make artificial rainfall, Juju people have already advanced in it. We have seen juju people own.
Well let's see how the scientists one will be in Qatar World Cup 2023.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by pussymonger1: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
LOL
Roum:
I won't comment
I no want go hellfire
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
What’s the reason for this photo? Isn’t this foolishness?
If I was the tax man, the binoculars would be on this man 24/7.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
This guy na confirm obalaego cool
Person tell me say he don chop wire from one US bank running into some Milli dolls.

Definitely a wise man the guy dey invest cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by KKTooMuchMoney: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
that one dey, abeg make we link up for upd??
boss abeg make j be your boy angry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Eagba(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Then if you do that, you are a rain maker
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Equation89(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You are speaking grammar.

Rain makers use ordinary leaf to make rain
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by gizzle197(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na your money do your thing oga boss
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by KingMack(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
money answers all things.

it even controls the weather. grin

Chairman..how much we go contribute to commot Buhari..we no fit wait till 2023 e still far abeg undecided

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Equation89:

You are speaking grammar.

Rain makers use ordinary leaf to make rain
And what's the constituent of the leaf? Olodo.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by chuckdelis: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Raining making is a sophisticated scam. It has nothing to do with juju, those guys just burn some particular herbs that triggers some chemical reaction that causes rain to fall.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
True question bro, because the life don hard well well. But him fit be legit guy sha, like him I wan link up with you too. How you go take confirm my identity boss?
Senomi:

How I go take know say u no dey work for efcc
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by SatanTheDeviLL: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vVyuhFREI

Celebrity Bar Man and Club Owner, Cubana Chief Priest Shared A Video on his Instagram page of Heavy Downpour in his New Club in Delta State.
Chief Priest Claimed he paid 7 powerful rain makers for rains to wash down the dust in his new club.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYeNqAVlnsF/?utm_medium=copy_link
shut up he paid nothing. There was forecast on BBC and other weather channels days before yesterday that they will be heavy downpour in some parts of Nigeria and some western African locations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead / Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding / 2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.