Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) (71733 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
money answers all things.

it even controls the weather. grin

Wike should empoly them to clear the soot in ph now. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Chibudollar2: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
shut up he paid nothing. There was forecast on BBC and other weather channels days before yesterday that they will be heavy downpour in some parts of Nigeria and some western African locations
You went there to rob and was thrown out for also molesting a child is that why u are angry? Criminal
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
nony43:

Go and do drug and be like or more don’t come here making money for another person and giving him traffic for his site. So for you been here and talking thrash Oga you are jobless. Go make money.
Tarr mechionu! angry
Everything wey u get for ur life no fit buy one carton of beer
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2022

NaMe4:

That one na 'rain-bandit'!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:
do you believe in Rainmakers ?
Fat no
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Alexpetra: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nawa o, so they can call rain but can't send thunder to aso rock....
the rain they call was sent by thunder at aso rock..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Paperbag(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

If you believe there is God ( you should always believe there is magic cause even the bible talked about it )

And the if you believe there is satan then why cant there be black magic ?

Im not fetish and i believe in science so much but i have witnessed this rain thing first hand at my mums village ... Since then i dont argue about fetish tins again
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by greatness77: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The rate at which girls are being killed for rituals is alarming these days and only few get to the media space. Boys eyes dey red oo
we rescued 1 girl yesterday inside benz, her bra is still there now
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.
mama jst come my area first
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
so wen are we expecting our first aso rock thunder ndi rain makers undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
Is rain making by individuals a real thing?
Opinions will be appreciated
It's very real bro. It's common in my village in kogi on market days or weddings if rain threatens to disturb no fvck with some old women they will combine different things and push it away before long the cloud don clear but no worry the rain is going straight to another village.

That one is even common the uncommon one is those that command to rain to fall shocked very very hard
Even in the Bible it is there
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
greatness77:
we rescued 1 girl yesterday inside benz, her bra is still there now

For real ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
This cultist
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Sudaisomobo7(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Satan on step tricksleading many to hell
And make millions to be disbliver
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Hkff: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Really
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by greatness77: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

For real ?
Yes bro if not dat it happened at Tjunction dat connected to asaba benin express we would have set dem ablaze inside their car
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by StarGra: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
No be small thing....Instead of them to learn a skill and upgrade.. They want to bam bam.....

MyVILLAGEpeople:
The rate at which girls are being killed for rituals is alarming these days and only few get to the media space. Boys eyes dey red oo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by StarGra: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
The rate at which girls in Delta state want to bam bam...You wonder why most top hotels are built there.....

Girls becareful oo...Leave bam bam and learn a skill and upgrade your life...Build yourself esteem......
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by StarGra: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bussiness Mogul shit!!!...

Bigchristo:
Before you begin talk trash about people’s wealth always learn to understand that they’ve been long existing in business before they are popularly known by the society, you won’t say this if Chief priest was broke, check those guys list of investments from Nightlife club owners to real estate business and import and exports of well known brand, even EFCC is aware of this, nor be everybody Dey do yahoo or ritual some are business mogul
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=StarGra post=109219615]Bussiness Mogul shit!!!...

Go and Arrest them na, envious minded person grin angry grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by StarGra: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Bigchristo post=109220204][/quote]

Not envious of them one bit...my point is..There is more than the eyes can see......

In Bussiness,you must get backing....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:
do you believe in Rainmakers ?

If Dubai today could electrically send down the rain, I don’t know why blacks can’t use their brains to discover so much passion in themselves

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
greatness77:
Yes bro if not dat it happened at Tjunction dat connected to asaba benin express we would have set dem ablaze inside their car

Damn.. the way we worship money is the reason why all these is happening.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Lucas4903: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why Buhari no collect loans from cubana chief,obi cubana,e-money and Dangote,instead of going to China?These guys get money pass Nigerian government.
Besides,how this guy's dey make money wey the poverty rate is high and most businesses are struggling while they are swimming inside money?Abi them get money minting machine?
If I manage put 100k for my akant efcc go dey find me to probe me where I get that kind money.Them established bar and hotels to cover up.Na Street thinz these Guyz dey run.

Na u dey think say poverty dey the land. Look around you people are clubbing night and day and they ain't spending papers or dust from the mainland to the island the story is thesame. Poverty dey for where e dey. People are making it big. Quit the complaint zone, do something worth the while, invest in business and u will see that poverty get where e dey like stay. $485bn is the worth of the Nigerian economy do something to get ur own share of the $485bn. Albeit, I am talking about legit hustle ooo.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Gibberish
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by WarriAproko: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I don't expect an illiterate to understand that simple explanation. It will be confusing to them. I wrote that for only those who went to school and dropouts like you.
stop taking weeds.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by WarriAproko: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
I dont believe on all this rain maker nonsense. Religion is a Scam
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
The rainmaker and other stories

By cyprian ekwensi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
Is rain making by individuals a real thing?
Opinions will be appreciated
Even the bible confirmed that
Bible Gateway 1 Kings 17 :: NIV. Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, "As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word."

It can be held
And can be released.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by yeniyeni(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Mr OGA come to my village and say u want to do celebration without paying due to rainmaker walahi u go hate yourself.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by yeniyeni(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
WarriAproko:
I dont believe on all this rain maker nonsense. Religion is a Scam
Because you have not seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. If white man tells you hes a rain maker you accept and believed him. They are numerous in my village. Just that now their children are not continuing with the work of their father. Before a farmer will draw rain to only his farm while nearby farmland will not receive a drop of water
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Faithworld1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
What is the moral lesson from this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.