Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) (71725 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by sizer07: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

Oga English pls. Pigin to be precise
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by collinsJn(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Which Day This Rain Fall ? So Na Only Inside The Bar The Rain Happen ?
Used Artificial Rain Seen In Movie,They Claim Say Them Bring Down Rain. Very Very Burnt Dodo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Berankis: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
I no know say this guy too no too get sense like that. I been they think say na correct person. This one no get sense o.
I really wonder how they get so-called money.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by keeper303: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
He should try that in Abuja during this harmattan period and let's see if rain go fall.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
SOMETHING WEY MAJEK FASHEK BIN DEY DO FOR FREE.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by olisefom: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=109207997]Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.[/quote

Confusion �
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by collinsJn(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2022
fesman15:
Nothing like rain yesterday in any part of Asaba, or delta make em go rest, abi na xshrine for okpanam road, make em go rest joor.... Maybe doctored video rubbish

Azin Eeeeeh. Help Me Tell Them Oooo. No Single Rain Fell Yesterday In Asaba. Won’t Be Surprised If This The Kind Of Artificial Rain Movie Producers Use In Movies. And He Is Here Forming He Paid Rain Makers. Liars Everywhere, And The Gullible Followers Go Believe Everything

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Votedid:
Spoit brat

Nonsense
is it ur bratting?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Jinkind, jinnu angry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2022
mayklef:
The one n only Doctor of ogogoro n advanced juju studies and practice
he is more popular than the bullion van man and gandoller
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by comsoy(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
I doubt anyone who laboured hard for his money legitimately would go this route? As in, this calls for suspicion...and EFcc should step in. These guys need constantly investigated so that they can get to the root of their suspicious illgotten wealth. Is that not the same way Obi Cubana lavishly spent huge amount of money that could have gone into taking care of the needs of people in need in the society on a dead person who had no idea what she was going to face in the grave let alone on the day of judgement.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by goodheart01: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

Exactly
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:
do you believe in Rainmakers ?

But you just saw the reality in that clip? You believe it or not, that is it in white and black
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Wawelexy post=109205924]Nawa o, so they can call rain but can't send thunder to aso rock....[ You have to becareful of "who to attack". Those guys in aso rock are also demons in human flesh. Their back to sender sure die.]
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:
There are rain makers, but in this kind dry season? I don't know.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
What about stopping rain...give a scientific explanation
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
superCleanworks:
money answers all things.

it even controls the weather. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
I tell you
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The rate at which girls are being killed for rituals is alarming these days and only few get to the media space. Boys eyes dey red oo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by penceman(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
This will quickly clean up the idiotic eyes of youths who foolishly envy these people to realise that these are pure fetishistic village herbalists in jeans.
Delta state is full of occult players
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Corea4king:

Your post made me to shade tears again.I almost forgotten my Xmas and new year without a single fowl. first in history
when my own sister buy pig meat for Xmas na then I know say water don pass garri
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
shut up
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

I am still waiting for so-called Christians to come and praise him. That will show you that the heart of an African man is mostly traditional.
Wahala...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Only heaven knows who dey carry drugs for this one. The rate at which nyamiri people are being caught pushing drugs nowadays is alarming.

And no one should give me a motivational talk that it is through hardwork that this fat pig is making money
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So, the rain maker did the cloud seeding (weather modification) with locally sourced material or the same silver iodide using locally manufactured aircraft to spread it? Always claiming smart with nothing upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Corea4king(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Ykc2:
when my own sister buy pig meat for Xmas na then I know say water don pass garri

She tried oh. Even pig meat is more costly than cow meat in our side
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Berankis:

I no know say this guy too no too get sense like that. I been they think say na correct person. This one no get sense o.
I really wonder how they get so-called money.

Bro .... you already know club can't make the money this fool be flaunting.... club is a front that any person with half brain should see. I strongly believe most of these guys are involved in Yahoo Yahoo... like the fat fool that they fished out from Dubai now chilling in US Federal Prison .......... extortion/kidnapping .... or harvesting and selling body parts which wayyy too many people somehow mistake for money rituals. Dark market tins.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Do you think this dude can afford that scientific method called "cloud seeding" you were talking about? I don't even think it has ever been done anywhere in Africa before.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Corea4king:

She tried oh. Even pig meat is more costly than cow meat in our side
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Gretcodez:
They are channelers.....they summon rain from the heavens....but they represent evil.....They destroy destinies...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by bigfoot79(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2022
If he can use juju to get water to wash away harmattan dust, he will use more juju to get more customers and or more money.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
pacespot:

Do you think this dude can afford that scientific method called "cloud seeding" you were talking about? I don't even think it has ever been done anywhere in Africa before.

It has never been done before....so he just use this evil channelers......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding / 2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.