Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. (745 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Gboy5050: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Good morning to all nairalanders,please can you marry someone your brother had sexually abused before? Because I'm a dicey situation now. Please moderator kindly help me to push the font page. Thank you
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Gboy5050:
Good morning to all nairalanders,please can you marry someone your brother had sexually abused before? Because I'm a dicey situation now. Please moderator kindly help me to push the font page. Thank you

Sex sex sex......when others are planning how to relocate to Mars na only sex full una minds..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Anigreat: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

When you said sexually abused , you mean that your brother forcefully had sex with her, in a nutshell, your brother raped her? is that so?

We live in the present not in the past.

Big YES, I can, if I find myself loving her so much
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Anigreat: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Sex sex sex......when others are planing how to relocate to Mars na only sex full una minds..

shocked

That same sex you won't wait a second to remove your boxers if a girl flashes her pussy on you.

Hypocrites Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Godada(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2022

How do you think your lady and your brother will get along.... Awkward.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

That same sex you won't wait a second to remove your boxers if a girl flashes her pussy on you.

Hypocrites Everywhere

Sharrrap and get a life buzu...

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Teejay13(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Even if I am mad, i can't attempt that. I will never wish such to myself or anyone close to me.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by heniford2: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't ever try it marrying a lady who once has sexually history with your brother will always hunt u no matter how holy or righteous you are, you can never have peace of mind once you see him with ur brother you will be suspecting her up and down, don't tell me u will build ur trust with her the mind is dangerous it build up hills which you cannot climb. Be wise avoid stress in your life cool undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Lalami3232(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Oga OP, i no go give you outright answer but I go speak in parables and riddles for you. If your brain cells sharp, then you go decipher wetin I dey try talk.
Forget about the laws of motion by Newton and Ohms law, those ones no dey work 100% for this present world. But you don hear of OKAFOR'S LAW OF CONGO DYNAMICS? If NO, then I go tell you wetin the law talk.
Okafor's law of CONGO DYNAMICS says that "A tree wey you fit successfully climb today, you go fit still climb am tomorrow or any other day, provided say you were able to have a taste of fruit".
If I may ask, you don ask your papa or other brothers weather dem don fvck her too? If NO, pls ask dem oooo because some girls get "goal/dream" of fvcking all male members of a family.
I no go advise you on anything but I just wan let you know say the potency of okafor's law is second to none. I once asked a girl this question "why una dey always go back to una ex to fvck una instead of moving on and going to meet a new guy". You know wetin she tell me?? She say, "I no want to increase my body count". I burst laff grin
A babe go fit don date like 2guys only but she go don fvck dem pass 50times each. Na make some go tell you say "you're just my third guy" but her toto wide pass Lagos museum grin. Back to you OP, I no get wetin to tell you more than the potence of Mazi Okafor' law.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Oluromantic: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
The issue now is not even the marriage between you two. It's Firstly how's the situation between your brother and the girl. Has she gotten over it or does she still get traumatized at the site of your bro. Or is there a developing sexual chemistry btwn them growing from that past remnant. You need to watch out for all of that first before you consider marriage. Even though your brother did something bad, you still have to consider your family first before marriage. Think deeply for tomorrow sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Gboy5050: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2022
They don't have anything in common again, it's just that my brother body language is that I shouldn't, though he didn't tell me but got to know through his friend
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Boogyman557: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play ground...

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen u HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED, it becomes NEAR..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Sex sex sex......when others are planning how to relocate to Mars na only sex full una minds..
This is an educative topic..at least it ain't bashing women or anything..by the way not everyone has the ambition if going to mars..stop painting it as if talking about sex on romance section is weird.. undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Brother Sexually Abused Before. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gboy5050:

Never....
I can't even marry a girl who has had a sexual past with my friend, not to talk of brother...

Unless God himself thunders from heaven THAT IS YOUR WIFE, MARRY HER!!!! But if not, nahhhhhh....

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Must Be High / Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving / Secondary School Boy Show Love To His Girlfriend In Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.