Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (54585 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
GlobalWay:
Lies from the pit of Hell! We now know your type here.
Dude, I laid down my experience and it's a fact. Not all women are attracted to abs or muscles, though they are few but women like that exists

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Getdabag:
bcus your flat na
ALWAYS FORCING OUT BULLSHIT TO MAKE IT A DISS COVER.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Laggafin: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Akuko mother G.O. All girls love men with money .. not fine face or muscles
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Chinny024(f): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Havesomesense:
This question is specifically for the ladies.
A Fine man without muscles or an Average looking man with muscles?
Which would you choose and why.
Nb: Money here is not an issue
Does the muscle boosts ones pocket too?...or muscle with empty pocket..
Also,does handsomeness grin add anything?...
Regina married Ned without the above criteria..
Hustle ooooo..
Money,na em be fine bobo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Awoo88: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Which 9f dem get money
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.
What do I want to do with a legelege man? Hian!

What defines a mans masculinity are his muscles and every woman wants a masculine man.
Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by jubrilELsudan: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
ALL THESE WOMEN ARE SAYING THEY WANT A MAN WITH MUSCLES AND 6 PACK YET THEIR OWN STOMACH LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH THE CELLULITE THAT COVER THEIR ENTIRE BODY PLUS STRETCH MARKS THAT MAKE A TIGER TO JEALOUS THEM.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by whippersnapper(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

why? angry

I like em with butt cool
even Chinese women don't have big butt . It is not me that is a man that'll come have big butt bikonou. Maybe that's your sexual fetish but it's abnormal grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by whippersnapper(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

why? angry

I like em with butt cool
even Chinese women don't have big butt . It is not me that is a man that'll come have big butt bikonou. Maybe that's your sexual fetish but it's abnormal
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Farid24224:

Wattapen grin

Am fuggly ooo sad

me too fugly angry

trying to secure the bags [ handsome and beauty ] for the seek of my offspring[s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ALL THESE WOMEN ARE SAYING THEY WANT A MAN WITH MUSCLES AND 6 PACK YET THEIR OWN STOMACH LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH THE CELLULITE THAT COVER THEIR ENTIRE BODY PLUS STRETCH MARKS THAT MAKE A TIGER TO JEALOUS THEM.
I think it goes both ways
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by ceejay80s(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Johnny bravo comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by matrix199(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.

What defines a mans masculinity are his muscles and every woman wants a masculine man.
What defines a man is his personality, not his body type. Just thought I should educate you. Can I ask, do you have the body macho men crave?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
whippersnapper:
even Chinese women don't have big butt . It is not me that is a man that'll come have big butt bikonou. Maybe that's your sexual fetish but it's abnormal grin
What on earth is wrong with Nigerians? Why shame someone's attraction and deem it abnormal? A lot of women are attracted to men with asses, it's a normal thing. Stop living in the stone age

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
whippersnapper:

so you don't like big butt on women too? cry it's not abnormal it is normal.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Money ooo
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
matrix199:
What defines a man is his personality, not his body type. Just thought I should educate you. Can I ask, do you have the body macho men crave?
Well attraction and masculinity are relative to individuals

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by EmzyT: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.

What defines a mans masculinity are his muscles and [s]every woman wants a masculine man.
[/s]

Speak only for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

It's completely obvious that he isn't learned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Elvinci101: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
average + butt and thick thighs cry like this Johnny boy.
So you mean you can cope with a man with tiny dic.k ?
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:
It's completely obvious that he isn't learned
don't mind him..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by whippersnapper(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

That's what I'm saying. Big butts is for women . I can kill for one . My love for big butts no be here oh. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elvinci101:

So you mean you can cope with a man with tiny dic.k ?

and so what? cry
you think tiny dic.k is equal to every man with thick thighs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Cousin9999: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Women respond to personality, face, body, money, and status.

Personality goes a long way. Money or status go a long way. There are lots of guys with the body and/or looks, but that's not enough to take them beyond casual involvement unless the woman is a bimbo.

That said, workout and groom. Regardless of what your partner wants, take care of yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Women/ladies don't know exactly what they want.

Inside life. grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by iamkingdaniel: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Lolz, just like what would anyone want to do with small breast and big bumbum
Hei..i have a lot to do with the small brezt o
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.
What do I want to do with a legelege man Hian!

grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Wumex91: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by stan83: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote na money be fine bobo.. author=Havesomesense post=109213953]This question is specifically for the ladies.
A Fine man without muscles or an Average looking man with muscles?
Which would you choose and why.
Nb: Money here is not an issue[/quote]
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Elvinci101: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

and so what? cry
Tomorrow now you'll come crying on nairaland and open a long thread about how your man can't satisfy you in bed.
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
matrix199:

I didn't say what defines a "man". I said what defines his "masculinity"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.