Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (54603 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Dybala11(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

I PREFER SURGERY..
Ahhh, all the best fun e. grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by 99thEnemy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nowish amabobi

AKA BOOGY MAN

SALUTAMUS my MANCHI

Brow to be WISE

WTF MAN
Rugged!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Estellie: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Furcko:
your kids deserve it, anyone can get ripped
An average looking man and a beautiful woman won’t birth ugly kids right ? wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by MARS1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.
What do I want to do with a legelege man? Hian!

What defines a mans masculinity are his muscles and every woman wants a masculine man.
You're wicked o.. So if legelege like us talk to you now, we're friend zoned already shocked... When we can hit the gym together.... I dey see women like you too for gym o keeping fit tongue
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Onesand4all: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:

I don't mean an "iron Bender" though tongue.
Just moderate.

Na you order, dem never serve you u don dey fear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by lascos912(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED NOW MOVE ON angry
using american x-word u don't understand (bullshit)
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by MARS1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rosement:

Some guys are naturally muscular and some guys exercised to gain muscles not all guys used steroids. If most guys even decide to be artificially muscular, it is not all of them that it will fit.
So you think working out won't fit some men, well maybe they're under bad instructor. Hitting the gym was meant to give you a good body build, and when under an instructor, you get the perfect build you want. Still, people hit the gym for different reasons anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by donleo92(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
average + butt and thick thighs cry like this Johnny boy.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Jeon(f): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
lascos912:
using american x-word u don't understand (bullshit)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Rosement(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
MARS1:

So you think working out won't fit some men, well maybe they're under bad instructor. Hitting the gym was meant to give you a good body build, and when under an instructor, you get the perfect build you want. Still, people hit the gym for different reasons anyway.
There are muscular guys that don't look appealing to ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by CgRay: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fine man without muscle
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by MARS1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rosement:

There are muscular guys that don't look appealing to ladies.
Yeah I have seen many, they just work out and forget their build, they have a muscular body with a skinny lower section from waist down. So unappealing. Happy New Year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Savage101(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
U talk well my brother u talk well.
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Rosement(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
MARS1:

Yeah I have seen many, they just work out and forget their build, they have a muscular body with a skinny lower section from waist down. So unappealing. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
MARS1:

You're wicked o.. So if legelege like us talk to you now, we're friend zoned already shocked... When we can hit the gym together.... I dey see women like you too for gym o keeping fit tongue

Straight away friend zoning. grin

Me I'm physically fit now. So, no need.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:

I don't mean an "iron Bender" though tongue.
Just moderate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by joxxy01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
This pics is misleading
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by lastchild: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Getdabag:
we get that's your fetish, now can u stop masturbating on the thread now

Modified;
As far as biology is concerned
Girls literally get wet seeing a fineboy and would spread her legs anyday twice on Thursday for him but same can neva be said about that agboro collecting owo mida with 6ixpacks and chest..

Not all girls are attracted to muscles but all girls will be mesmirized by a fineboy..

If you doubt place 2face idibia and burnaboy in the same room with 30 randomgirls and watch father Abraham live to his name..

Ps; Na money me dey find, i no dey reason those things
I believe you said this because you are not muscular
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Bamzyriches451: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
The future people doesn't know what they want
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Xantel(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why are you asking?
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by MARS1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:

Straight away friend zoning. grin

Me I'm physically fit now. So, no need.
lol
be calming down nah
how is ur twin?
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
MARS1:

lol
be calming down nah
how is ur twin?

Lol...

She's very well.
Thank you.
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by MARS1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol...

She's very well.
Thank you.
Extend my greetings to her o, that a well built guy grin grin grin grin grin says hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by bigcasava1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.

What defines a mans masculinity are his muscles and every woman wants a masculine man.
so you say if wizkid come for you go reject? Answer me
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Samade7: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercychen:
A man with muscles Biko.

I hope u are also with chesty n Barca? Not one Sisi pelebe with cherry in ur chest. cheesy
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Joe4real1988(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As far as he ain't a wannabe redpiller.. grin grin
Or women basher.. cheesy grin grin
Love..love love.. respect.. wink
Is Redpiller really a threat to u ladies?
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Is Redpiller really a threat to u ladies?
Rhetorical question.. grin grin
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rhetorical question.. grin grin
No one will redpill on u if u are doing it right. Redpilling is to correct some abnormality when it comes to women. Every man is loving when we meet the right woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Joe4real1988:
No one will redpill on u if u are doing it right. Redpilling is to correct some abnormality when it comes to women. Every man is loving when we meet the right woman.
I do understand that was why I always use wannabe redpillers
Seriously I have no problem with real men who don't come online to only insult women all the time..I respect y'all the problems is wannabe redpillers and their Bashing if women..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I do understand that was why I always use wannabe redpillers
Seriously I have no problem with real men who don't come online to only insult women all the time..I respect y'all the problems is wannabe redpillers and their Bashing if women..
Men here bash women base of what they are seeing and have experienced with women. We still have some good women, which of course the bashing will not have effect on them. Redpilling is born out of experience and reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Men here bash women base of what they are seeing and have experienced with women. We still have some good women, which of course the bashing will not have effect on them. Redpilling is born out of experience and reality.
Hence the word wannabe
Thanks for your point..
Re: Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? by OGMEEKZY: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Havesomesense post=109213953]This question is specifically for the ladies.
A Fine man without muscles or an Average looking man with muscles?
Which would you choose and why.
Nb: Money here is not an issue[/jquote]
Na money b fine boy ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.