Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly (68495 Views)

Studying The Word Of God Properly. / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by meobizy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
bluefilm:
What a fool!

I wonder how he will feel if at the end of his damn life, he discovers that there is no God
If there is no God then no afterlife will exist for him to regret in.
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kosoco:
read well..... that he visited a doctor. For stich.
My understanding is that he did that after mutilating himself. So what is the crime in that? undecided
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by gnykelly(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was an extremist? shocked

You said that.
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Oforleta(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stupid man, so he thinks fornication is the only sin
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by MiracleMe7: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
grin All this because of some stupid foreign religion. The height of foolishness of the African blows my mind grin

Why are Nigerians angry when white and Arab people call them monkeys. Can we blame Arabs and whites for calling Nigerians monkeys? Think about it:

Whites/Arabs told Nigerians that Nigerian traditional culture and religion is evil and wrong. Nigerians not only agreed with Arabs/White but Nigerians replaced Nigerian culture/religions with Arab and European culture and religions. Therefore, Arabs and whites have the absolute right to call Nigerians monkeys because monkey see, monkey do.

Let's discuss.
Your br*in is empty. You end up saying nothing.
Are you referring to only Nigeria or Africa as monkeys?
Are you referring only to Nigeria traditional religion or Africa traditional religion?
Hey, make some vacation outside Nigeria to get sense and knowledge, travelling is a part of education. Stop coming to Nairaland to disgrace yourself.
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
gnykelly:
You said that.
You insinuated that when you claimed Jesus Christ's teachings were extremist. undecided
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Numerouno94(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
grin All this because of some stupid foreign religion. The height of foolishness of the African blows my mind grin

Why are Nigerians angry when white and Arab people call them monkeys. Can we blame Arabs and whites for calling Nigerians monkeys? Think about it:

Whites/Arabs told Nigerians that Nigerian traditional culture and religion is evil and wrong. Nigerians not only agreed with Arabs/White but Nigerians replaced Nigerian culture/religions with Arab and European culture and religions. Therefore, Arabs and whites have the absolute right to call Nigerians monkeys because monkey see, monkey do.

Let's discuss.

Do u prefer we continue wit the "Nigerian culture/religion" as u rightly said?
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Kay25(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
He should remove the heart too make him no think at all ..foolishness
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Original4u4642: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Akwaaba I have always said that they need it

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by babtoundey(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so you think instead it is OK to judge him insane simply on grounds that he made choices different from that which you are willing to yourself? undecided

He struggles with depression, that doesn't make him insane or give you the right to question is mental wellbeing. undecided

I don't know him and i am not judging him. i don't even think my comment reeks of whay you're insinuating. I said i read about him last year.
I don't know why people try to force argument where none exists. I commentary was written about him sometime last year and a gave a surmise of what i leant of him from the report.

How does that gives room for arguement?
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by GodIsBiafran: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Numerouno94:

Do u prefer we continue wit the "Nigerian culture/religion" as u rightly said?

Good question. Adopting our own culture/religion is far better than promoting the culture/religion of people who intrinsically believe that you are sub-human.

1 Like

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oforleta:
Stupid man, so he thinks fornication is the only sin
Fornication isnt even a sin - Lust is.
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’[e]
28 But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind.
29 If your right eye makes you sin, take it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell
. 30 If your right hand makes you sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. - Matthew 5 vs 29 - 30
The man may understand what Jesus Christ indeed commands better than you do. undecided
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by gnykelly(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You insinuated that when you claimed his teaching was extremist.

Teachings is different from persons
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Horokrox: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
kambili999:
I don't know the best term for this man.
Homo Idiotapithecus
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
gnykelly:
Teachings is different from persons
Who told you that bloody lie? lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law to you in the Kingdom of God, is the same yesterday, today and forever ..... for every one who claims to belong to Him undecided
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by GodIsBiafran: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
MiracleMe7:

[s]Your br*in is empty. You end up saying nothing.
Are you referring to only Nigeria or Africa as monkeys?
Are you referring only to Nigeria traditional religion or Africa traditional religion?
Hey, make some vacation outside Nigeria to get sense and knowledge, travelling is a part of education. Stop coming to Nairaland to disgrace yourself.[/s]

This topic is for intelligent people not foolish African christians like you. And btw I am currently outside the country living large. What about you?

1 Like

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Ajilenu: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Well, to each their own. Wish him Good luck.

Ever tried any oraimo product? You'll be amazed!

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Old news, I think say the prick don regenerate/grow na
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Numerouno94(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Good question. Adopting our own culture/religion is far better than promoting the culture/religion of people who intrinsically believe that you are sub-human.

U hv a gud point abt adopting nd promoting the culture/religion of the Whites nd Arabs who sees us as lesser humans.

Buh don't u tink our own culture/religion back then was too barbaric? Like the killing of twins, burying a king wit certain number of slaves, human sacrifices to appease the gods, the Osu cast system, etcetera.? I blif this issue of skull mining for money ritual is an up shoot of that barbaric culture/religion?
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Elmander1983(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is an old news na... The same benue boy that dropped out of medical school and bla bla... Chai! Bloggers and repackaging old news.
HonNL:
Previous Threads;
https://www.nairaland.com/6446535/why-dropped-out-medical-school#99649072

https://www.nairaland.com/6461246/facts-korna-anongo-terhemen-dropped/1#99926808

SOURCE
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Halimat04(f): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Blake755: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Haha even our nairaland pastor no have faith reach like this

1 Like

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Temptee101(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
He for give Slawormir the testicles make e use am cash out

grin grin cheesy
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Sleekfingers: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Another religious fanatic. He might undergo all this shit yet still rot in hell after

There is nothing like heaven or hell
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by GodIsBiafran: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Numerouno94:

U hv a gud point abt adopting nd promoting the culture/religion of the Whites nd Arabs who sees us as lesser humans.

Buh don't u tink our own culture/religion back then was too barbaric? Like the killing of twins, burying a king wit certain number of slaves, human sacrifices to appease the gods, the Osu cast system, etcetera.? I blif this issue of skull mining for money ritual is an up shoot of that barbaric culture/religion?

Good question. Every culture/religion have it's bad parts. Arab/European culture/religion is known for accepting the raping of children (even done by their prophet), enslaving black Africans, the KKK was a christian organization, Hitler/3rd reich were Christian Nationalists, KingLeopold of Belgium committed unspeakable atrocities in African under the belief that Africans have a curse from the bible god. I can go on and on. All these, did not stop Africans from adopting Arab/European culture and religion.

Are there bad parts of African culture/religion? Yes. Do we have to adopt the bad parts? No. We do not. Therefore, this is not a good reason not to respect our selves by cherishing our tradition/religion.

2 Likes

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by DrKKK1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
MUMMY G.O, See wetin you caused?
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by vRendoh(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Let's discuss.

Very correct! The Chinese, Indians, Japanese, Koreans kept their religion. I ve watched a Japanese religious festival which is exactly like my native place. It is the yearly sweeping of evil from the community, first from each streets to the main road where the chief priest continues and sweep all the the river. It is carried out at the mid night.
The Arabs conqured the black man from the North while the oyinbo throu the water south. Dem do us sha! Now our center could not hold again. Oyinbo death men are saints ...St Micheal, St Andrew, etc while my ancestor should not be mention because they are death. It pains me gagan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kay25:
He should remove the heart too make him no think at all ..foolishness
You don't think with your heart but your mind.... arrrgghhh! undecided
Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

Re: Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly by Lovenorth: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
The man is a typical Christian, they are demagoguery bigots and terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.