Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy (10651 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
No wàhálà.

Mr Okechukwu, how many votes did Igbos give Apc last election?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by achymmania: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wanity:

Almost the whole country were in support of change in 2015
yes almost except the igbos. They categorically exhibited hate in 2015 election.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

a black man could never be president in America until Obama did. if you so hate them and dont want them to be presidents, please let them go.

Obama became President by blacks constituting themselves into a nuisance, threatening the President, threatening whites and killing American soldiers. You Igbos are sentimental to the point of delusion.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by FuckDModz: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pipe dream

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wanity(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
achymmania:
yes almost except the igbos. They categorically exhibited hate in 2015 election.

You lie
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
One Nigeria indeed...... U don't want Igbo to be president for the past 60yrs ,it's very simple the igbos would secede from a country that does not recognize or want them!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wanity:

Almost the whole country were in support of change in 2015

Be deceiving yourself. How many votes did Igbos give Apc?
Igbos lack shame to be begging Apc for Presidency when they have severally denounced Apc and refused to vote for Apc.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Fadddd(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
It doesn't work that way
Aje
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Fadddd(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
GreatTormentor:
What support did Igbos give APC
Ask them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Mummyfour(f): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have just read comments here and they are very disheartening indeed.
I ask you nairalanders that hate the Igbos with so much passion,what did the Igbos do to you all?.
Why this anger and bitterness at this tribe?.
Funny enough some of them I know are die hard APC supporters .
You buy goods from them, you have them as friends, they gat your backs when you are in trouble, they employ you and your families in their businesses, they loan or dash you money, yet you people hate Igbos.
I really need to know the reason why.
Maybe I have been missing something
Politics apart, why the hatred?
A group of people should have their own opinions and ideologies.
You can't generalize and call all Igbos names because of some judases that are very much in other tribes.
But again, apart from the hatred of the Igbos, my heart breaks when I see the amount of tribalism on this platform.
My heart breaks when I read comments of people without conscience abusing or insulting a tribe.
But we go to church or mosques and ask God for mercy.
It is hypocrisy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wanity(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Be deceiving yourself. How many votes did Igbos give Apc?
Igbos lack shame to be begging Apc for Presidency when they have severally denounced Apc and refused to vote for Apc.

If you can't realistic with facts

Don't quote me if you are tribalistic
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Federalofficia(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
But is it a must eastern president should come out under these two useless party cant the igbo use apga or create a new party and use all their resources and power to fight for the post with that it wont be as if they are cheated again since they have acces to campaign anywhere in the country and make their manifestos know to all instead of being seen as play thing by these two nonsense party
Piggyeasterner:

https://punchng.com/2023-supporting-igbo-presidencyll-be-apc-buharis-greatest-legacy-osita-okechukwu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Obama became President by blacks constituting themselves into a nuisance, threatening the President, threatening whites and killing American soldiers. You Igbos are sentimental to the point of delusion.

Yes ..... The blacks threatened the law through music and protests.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Want to become president come 2023? Work for it. Case closed.!! undecided
No mind them, they think they can become president on a platter by dishing blackmails

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by tiger28: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
These one are STILL prostrating WHILE everyone else have been criss crossing boundaries , making alliances SINCE 2020. TYPICAL latecomers trying to jump the queue.......it doesn't work like that!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wanity:

Maybe you are not in this country in 2015
Yes O, please educate us on the support?

4 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
I have just read comments here and they are very disheartening indeed.
I ask you nairalanders that hate the Igbos with so much passion,what did the Igbos do to you all?.
Why this anger and bitterness at this tribe?.
Funny enough some of them I know are die hard APC supporters .
You buy goods from them, you have them as friends, they gat your backs when you are in trouble, they employ you and your families in their businesses, they loan or dash you money, yet you people hate Igbos.
I really need to know the reason why.
Maybe I have been missing something.

They are allowed to hate ..... The fulanis have murdered Nigerians , the nigerdeltans kidnapped and blew pipelines,the yorubas have sponsored coups but when the igbos do small protest , everyone will start feeling very uneasy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by gnhpowerhouse: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
abysirius:
This is so shameful. Igbos should really be ashamed going by what they have said about APC and Nigeria as a country.
. And what about what APC said about Other Parties and Nigeria before the got to power like " Babbons will be soaked in Blood "

Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations .My Solutions is 1 Million % Potent and Effective , Check my Signature below.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=tiger28 post=109230222]These one are STILL prostrating WHILE everyone else have been criss crossing boundaries , making alliances SINCE 2020. TYPICAL latecomers trying to jump the queue.......it doesn't work like that![/quote

People were making tribal alliances?.... It shows u that Nigerians don't see each other as brothers hence it's a fake country
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
kurupt1:
One Nigeria indeed...... U don't want Igbo to be president for the past 60yrs ,it's very simple the igbos would secede from a country that does not recognize or want them!
What of Bini or Urhobo for President of the Republic of Nigeria? or na only Igbo never rule Nigeria?

Egocentric Ipobian you think other Nigerian tribes give a hoot about your selfish interest?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wanity:

If you can't realistic with facts

Don't quote me if you are tribalistic

Will you shut up, hypocritical twa.t.
You are trying to form neutral. When Apc was campaigning in Igboland, you were busy shouting tufiakwa, now that you have seen the consequences, you are ashamed of crying in public.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Bridget95(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
milliondollas:
IGBO CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTY
says your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by tiger28: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

a black man could never be president in America until Obama did. if you so hate them and dont want them to be presidents, please let them go.
BUT Blacks have been very progressive with the democratic party since Jesse Jackson ran for President in the early 80's and the results of ALLIANCES and TENACITY led to Obama FINALLY becoming the President....it wasn't done overnight!
I know cos I have been a registered voter for many years.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
ManMountain:
The greatest mistake a political party will make is to try appeasing a base that is the stronghold of it opponent

U realize the person talking is from the south east and an Apc Chieftain like Rochas go and ask them that senseless question. undecided
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
kurupt1:

Yes ..... The blacks threatened the law through music and protests.

Just like Kanu was threatening through music and protests. Then, let the Igbos keep it up then. Minority wants to threaten majority. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by tiger28: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Any party that presents an Igbo candidate is already pre-doomed prior to 2023.

Cos I myself will win an election agains any Igbo man if it were just to be two of us only. I will not need to campaign as North and West will have no other option than to vote for me.

Best, it should go to the South-South, or Cameroonian or Kenyan become Nigerias president
Igbos Don suffer o!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yeebos are born of hate and can never love anyone.

Yeebos will always hate Buhari even if he builds a highway to heaven for them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
jaxxy:

U realize the person talking is from the south east and an Apc Chieftain like Rochas go and ask them that senseless question. undecided

Okechukwu can not galvanise votes for Apc in his ward. He lost his ward the last time. Let him go and convince his people to vote Apc so we can see how he will convince Nigerians to vote Apc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by sonnie10: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
By the time Atiku would become President in 2023, all those mocking the Igbos in this thread would still be the ones fighting them for not supporting Tinubu. Continue to burn your bridge!

I only pity Igbos with properties in Lagos come 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Women National Conference Records Massive Success / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger / 35,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.