Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy (10647 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
they want to reap where they didn't sow in APC satanic amala party

Don't mind the criminals. They want to reap where they did not sow. That is the mind of a criminal minded person.

10 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Okechukwu can not galvanise votes for Apc in his ward. He lost his ward the last time. Let him go and convince his people to vote Apc so we can see how he will convince Nigerians to vote Apc.

And what of Rochas?

Apc wants to reap where they have never sowed. It’s not possible.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Just like Kanu was threatening through music and protests. Then, let the Igbos keep it up then. Minority wants to threaten majority. grin

The truth of the matter is that u people are just scared of the igbos , so u come up with any flimsy excuse to denial them their position in the Nigerian political space but I'm not surprised actually because great people have always been hated since history......
U can ask the Jews

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Mummyfour(f): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
kurupt1:

They are allowed to hate ..... The fulanis have murdered Nigerians , the nigerdeltans kidnapped and blew pipelines,the yorubas have sponsored coups but when the igbos do small protest , everyone will start feeling very uneasy
honestly I can't continue with this so much hatred on this group..
The tribalistic comments is terrible.
We go to the same markets, we have the same blood flowing in our veins.
There's no family in Nigeria that doesn't have at least a very distant relative from other parts of Nigeria.
I have friends and acquaintances in every part of Nigeria.
My two best friends are from Kaduna.
I have 2 Muslim women friends that love me so much and I love them too. They have helped me severally and I have returned the favour.
We are always happy around ourselves.
I have Muslim men friends that look out for me always.
I have friends from every part of Yorubaland.
I have hausas as friends, Niger Delta and Even a Fulani guy was so close to us that he used to come to our house every Sunday to eat Sunday rice.
He will step out to our balcony to say his prayers and we will oblige him.
Infact my little children will be whispering that uncle is praying. We respected him,his culture and religion.
We have to stop this tribalism.
It is killing us more than the evil our politicians are committing against us.
I still expect haters to attack me on this, but I have dropped my comments for those whose consciences have not left them completely.
SHALOM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Any party that presents an Igbo candidate is already pre-doomed prior to 2023.

Cos I myself will win an election agains any Igbo man if it were just to be two of us only. I will not need to campaign as North and West will have no other option than to vote for me.

Best, it should go to the South-South, or Cameroonian or Kenyan become Nigerias president
Enough is enough, we demand our own country immediately. Nonsensical Wailers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trendingbiz042: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Obama became President by blacks constituting themselves into a nuisance, threatening the President, threatening whites and killing American soldiers. You Igbos are sentimental to the point of delusion.

But Buhari can use B*ko h*ra*m to become Presido abi? Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Obama became President by blacks constituting themselves into a nuisance, threatening the President, threatening whites and killing American soldiers. You Igbos are sentimental to the point of delusion.

Don't mind the demented people. Nigerians would rather vote a dog than vote an IPOB pig.

They are high on Mkporu miri.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
EmirGold:
Akpu munching gorillas no dey ceaze to amaze with their stupidity, flat head structures are truly foolish
Lol! And Northern animals won't cease to amaze me, with their retrogressive brain,animal behaviour.
Northern Animals are really that_animals.
That's why insurgency and bandits are dealing them a devastating blow.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by HacheNoire: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Enough is enough, we demand our own country immediately.

You should know better how it is constitutionally possible. That route is best.

I am a believer of Biafra, cos I cannot wait to start reporting my Neighbors to Oduduwa Immigration Service about them being illegal immigrants.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Maybe it was pdp not Boko Haram that bombed Buhari’s convoy @ Kaduna In 2014?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
jaxxy:

And what of Rochas?

Apc wants to reap where they have never sowed. It’s not possible.

You are a thief. When Rochas was Governor, you were part of those calling him Okoroawusa. It was you Igbos who foolishly gave him that name. Now, the entire Igboland has turned around to beg awusa for Presidency. Rochas had more sense than you idiots.

Rochas was your best candidate who could get votes everywhere in Nigeria. How did you foolish people treat him? You were slapping him just a year out of office.

Your loss, deal with it. If you want Presidency, use PDP ticket.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

You are a thief. When Rochas was Governor, you were part of those calling him Okoroawusa. It was you Igbos who foolishly gave him that name. Now, the entire Igboland has turned around to beg awusa for Presidency. Rochas had more sense than you idiots.

Rochas was your best candidate who could get votes everywhere in Nigeria. How did you foolish people treat him? You were slapping him just a year out of office.

Your loss, deal with it. If you want Presidency, use PDP ticket.
My goodness Kai, see downgrading?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Use your UGM to become President na. Good thing is that UGM is very talented in hunting Igbos. Ẹ no concern me.
If you want ticket, go to PDP. If you want Apc ticket, buy form and come out during party primaries.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
My goodness see downgrading?

That dunce was part of those calling Rochas Okoroawusa, not knowing his foolishness is exceptional. He has seen how foolish he is but he's digging deeper in foolishness.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by JOemmy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
milliondollas:
IGBO CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTY

So what if an Igbo person is eventually elected the president in 2023 will u be committing suicide?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

That dunce was part of those calling Rochas Okoroawusa, not knowing his foolishness is exceptional. He has seen how foolish he is but he's digging deeper in foolishness.
My dude cool down, we know those ipobians can really be annoying, but cool your nerves down.

After conspiring with ipob to ridicule Nigeria, now they want us to dash them the President of The Republic du Nigeria?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
I have just read comments here and they are very disheartening indeed.
I ask you nairalanders that hate the Igbos with so much passion,what did the Igbos do to you all?.
Why this anger and bitterness at this tribe?.

Funny enough some of them I know are die hard APC supporters .
You buy goods from them, you have them as friends, they gat your backs when you are in trouble, they employ you and your families in their businesses, they loan or dash you money, yet you people hate Igbos.
I really need to know the reason why.
Maybe I have been missing something
Politics apart, why the hatred?
A group of people should have their own opinions and ideologies.
You can't generalize and call all Igbos names because of some judases that are very much in other tribes.
But again, apart from the hatred of the Igbos, my heart breaks when I see the amount of tribalism on this platform.
My heart breaks when I read comments of people without conscience abusing or insulting a tribe.
But we go to church or mosques and ask God for mercy.
It is hypocrisy.

You Yeebos are so evil, wicked and filled with hate.

Any goods you buy from an Igbo is fake and they cheat you with their criminal minds.
No Igbo can ever gat your back. They are wicked back stabbers
No Igbo can employ others because they are evil bigots

Go to any prison in this country and see that Yeebos are the highest number of prisoners.

Yeebos havecontinue to give Nigeria a bad name home and abroad.

Yeebos are executed in Asian and Arab countries all the time and you say you don't know what your people do?
You must be high on Mkporu miri

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by CaptainAyub: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
milliondollas:
Go and collect free money from the bank cos of this.
Anumanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by sunnymaja(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Instead of the Igbo to pick faults in pdp, the party they are supporting till now because pdp owns the east, the presidency was taken away from them without any protest. But they are struggling with those that used their resources to make APC stay alive. Wrong political calculation. Tinubu favoured Igbo in Lagos and his only offence was supporting PMB. Yet, they want Buari to bypass Tinubu to them. If truly history judges, we will witness events in the coming months

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Mummyfour:
I ask you nairalanders that hate the Igbos with so much passion,what did the Igbos do to you all?.
You buy goods from them, you have them as friends, they gat your backs when you are in trouble, they employ you and your families in their businesses, they loan or dash you money, yet you people hate Igbos.
You can't generalize and call all Igbos names because of some judases that are very much in other tribes.
But again, apart from the hatred of the Igbos, my heart breaks when I see the amount of tribalism on this platform.
My heart breaks when I read comments of people without conscience abusing or insulting a tribe.
It is hypocrisy.

[/s]

You are a tribalistic hypocrite. Your tears are because you can see the consequences of your stupidity staring at you in the face. You insult other Nigerians but want them to vote for you. Okay na, buy party form and come out for primaries.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
kurupt1:

They are allowed to hate ..... The fulanis have murdered Nigerians , the nigerdeltans kidnapped and blew pipelines,the yorubas have sponsored coups but when the igbos do small protest , everyone will start feeling very uneasy
But non of them ever rubbished Nigeria's unity & strived all day to rubbish our sovereignty in in the face of foreign government. Non of them ever killed, roast & cannibalized fellow Nigerians and our service men/women to consume egusi soup except traitor, cannibalistic Igbos. They took their grievance to a whole new level & revealed their true nature in the process.
"Assuming the worse in others, we show our worst characters" ..~powerful words by a honorable Judge, let that sink in. They can go to hell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by CaptainAyub: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
abysirius:
This is so shameful. Igbos should really be ashamed going by what they have said about APC and Nigeria as a country.
What did Ogbonnaya Onu, Osita Okechukwu, Rochas,Orji Kalu,Ken Nnamani say about APC and Nigeria?
Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
milliondollas:

Don't mind the demented fools. They must be high on Mkporu miri.

A dog is far likely to voted than an Igbo man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
It is hypocrisy.

the answer is in your post. chest beating and bragging

you did this and that, I once house my Igbo friend in my house for one year in lagos when he left Anambra before he got into Navy but you will never see me bragging with that because the assistant is for humanity and not because he's Igbo or Nigerian

every little things na bragging and chest beating, you people need help with this your backward mentality

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
haslaw:

Don't mind the demented fools. They must be high on Mkporu miri.

A dog is far likely to voted than an Igbo man.
My goodness this isn’t a joke anymore, these ridiculing is getting too much o?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Misterone: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
remember you guys were asked by ngige, onu and rochas in 2019 to support the APC so that you can have a stake in the party and a claim to being presented as a flag bearer of the party in 2023, you guys through Ohaneze ndigbo said you don't want the presidency. you guys went ahead to meet with Atiku and PDP. so stick to your party. don't ask for what you cannot give.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
haslaw:

Any goods you buy from an Igbo is fake and they cheat you with their criminal minds.

Go to any prison in this country and see that Yeebos are the highest number of prisoners.

Yeebos are executed in Asian and Arab countries all the time and you say you don't know what your people do?

So other tribes are wonderful people?? It is u who is the tribal bigot here ...... U Know why?
Because every tribe has evil and good but ur bigotry has made u paint igbos as evil and wicked.It is u Mr Man that is a tribal bigot

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:

What did Ogbonnaya Onu, Osita Okechukwu, Rochas,Orji Kalu,Ken Nnamani say about APC and Nigeria?
Ewu

The only sensible people there who are foundational members of the APC are Rochas and Onu. We both know how Igbos call Rochas names, simply because he was networking with Northerners.
As for Onu, he can't even win his Ward in Abia.

Igbos demarketed Rochas because they were too blind and stupid to see his political vision.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Misterone:
remember you guys were asked by ngige, onu and rochas in 2019 to support the APC so that you can have a stake in the party and a claim to being presented as a flag bearer of the party in 2023, you guys through Ohaneze ndigbo said you don't want the presidency. you guys went ahead to meet with Atiku and PDP. so stick to your party. don't ask for what you cannot give.
True Talk, a Kodak moment never lies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
kurupt1:

All these pales into nothing as compared to the wickedness of your people.

Stop being high on mkporu miri and face facts.

Your people are the most executed people around the world particularly in Asian and Arab countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by onelovenigeria(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
haslaw:

how old are you kid?
stop saying what you know nothing much...
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by CaptainAyub: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
honestly I can't continue with this so much hatred on this group..
The tribalistic comments is terrible.
We go to the same markets, we have the same blood flowing in our veins.
There's no family in Nigeria that doesn't have at least a very distant relative from other parts of Nigeria.
I have friends and acquaintances in every part of Nigeria.
My two best friends are from Kaduna.
I have 2 Muslim women friends that love me so much and I love them too. They have helped me severally and I have returned the favour.
We are always happy around ourselves.
I have Muslim men friends that look out for me always.
I have friends from every part of Yorubaland.
I have hausas as friends, Niger Delta and Even a Fulani guy was so close to us that he used to come to our house every Sunday to eat Sunday rice.
He will step out to our balcony to say his prayers and we will oblige him.
Infact my little children will be whispering that uncle is praying. We respected him,his culture and religion.
We have to stop this tribalism.
It is killing us more than the evil our politicians are committing against us.
I still expect haters to attack me on this, but I have dropped my comments for those whose consciences have not left them completely.
SHALOM
You don't need to bother yourself about their hate.
If Igbos were d ones going about selling kolanuts, doing shoe shiner,well diggers etc,you won't see that hate.
They have tried everything possible to keep the Igbo man down including the 20 pounds policy but d Igbo man keeps raising his head stubbornly and giving them a run for their money even in their backyards

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Stakeholders Move To Reconcile Atiku, Wike, Others / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christian. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Sponsor / Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.