Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy (10642 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by tafabaloo(m): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Reaping where you have tailed to sow.

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by caracas: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2022
Trumann:

You are a thief. When Rochas was Governor, you were part of those calling him Okoroawusa. It was you Igbos who foolishly gave him that name. Now, the entire Igboland has turned around to beg awusa for Presidency. Rochas had more sense than you idiots.

Rochas was your best candidate who could get votes everywhere in Nigeria. How did you foolish people treat him? You were slapping him just a year out of office.

Your loss, deal with it. If you want Presidency, use PDP ticket.
Are u a slowpoke? Which Igbo has been begging the north for presidency ? Are u OK ?So Cos an individual made a stupid statement it now translates to the whole Igbos begging?
Oga what most Igbos want is a country of their own, after all who presidency help?the afonjas n abokis that ruled are they in any way close to been better than the Igbos?
The politicians are the ones trying to use IPOB in their demand for the presidency....
I pray they do not get their wish, so that they too can join the struggle for BIAFRA....
Indeed Nigeria would be history if this powerful politicians can join the struggle
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Omoboricash(m): 3:29am On Jan 10, 2022
onelovenigeria:

and what make you think that APC is the only pathway to be president of NIGERIA...the statement made by Osita is not different from the fake begging your tinubu have been doing from day 1
Did i say apc is only party to secure president of Nigeria? pls read my comment again and comprehend.

Has Tinubu come out to beg for presidency.

Do you understand what they consultation?

If you dont pls read about it and let it be understood.

Besides South east needs biafra not presidency. All effort should be channelled to emancipation of biafra not Nigeria presidency.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by sony01: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2022
He will not listen
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by onelovenigeria(m): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2022
Omoboricash:

Did i say apc is only party to secure president of Nigeria? pls read my comment again and comprehend.

Has Tinubu come out to beg for presidency.

Do you understand what they consultation?

If you dont pls read about it and let it be understood.

Besides South east needs biafra not presidency. All effort should be channelled to emancipation of biafra not Nigeria presidency.
i will like to let you know if Nigeria is to move forward the igbo my be in the driving seat of the country....for how long have the country been backward...for how long have the country been experiencing bad leadership...take a critical look at lagos your southwest beloved state you guy so much wish to claim..what percentage of people are in the driving force of the economy that generate those large IGR it the GREAT PEOPLE OF SOUTH EASTERNERS you so much dislike....yet the movie from cities to cities throughout Nigeria and developing it.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:59am On Jan 10, 2022
So this guy means that apc should just allow pdp take it all come 2023
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trendingbiz042: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Trumann:

Use your UGM to become President na. Good thing is that UGM is very talented in hunting Igbos. Ẹ no concern me.
If you want ticket, go to PDP. If you want Apc ticket, buy form and come out during party primaries.

See how you’re crying over wetin no concern you. Igbos haven’t been President but you hate them so much as if they are the cause of your frustration and joblessness. I see you’re jealous of their success in business and how they occupy every country? You’re scared of them being President because you know they will occupy the country immediately.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Osilama1: 5:20am On Jan 10, 2022
FuckDModz:

Nigeria thrives on oppression.

Oppressing Efik and Ibibio people will never earn the oppressor a high score, but oppressing a major tribe is key.

Know this and know peace.

If Igbos become president, another tribe will become the weeping dogs.

Nigeria is not a nation, and can NEVER move forward.
the arrogance of an Igbo man and his stupidity to always claim victim when he is actually the culprit... What a bullshit... What do u mean by major tribe so others can burn in hell and u expect pple to take u guys serious... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Oyinlade07(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Igbos can't reap where they didn't sow. How on Earth will they expect APC to give them ticket just like that How many votes have they ever giving APC.?? APC will still love to give it to South South rather than giving Igbo.. It is just like future impossible tense... Igbos should use other party PDP or APGA... APC won Bayelsa governorship election if not for Supreme Court... How many election has APC won in South East It lacks common sense, not logical and unreasonable for APC to just give the Presidential ticket to Igbos...
To those of you saying in 1999 it was zoned to Yoruba despite the party was founded by Igbo man.. U all saw what happened to MKO... U should all know that it was zoned to Yoruba then to douse the crises in the country and to make sure they have sense of belongings...

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Osilama1: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
I don't care what you feel about politics. I don't care about politics of PDP or APC.
Even before now, you people have always hated the Igbos.
I ask again, what did they do to you people.
What is it.
Are the fulanis not committing the worst attrocities so far ?
If this is not hipocricy then tell me what it is.
Must you hate a people so much because they are not in agreement with your opinion?.
Naivety is when you think every Igbo man is ipob or supports nnamdi kanu's approach.
But the way you people are hating on the Igbos, it's obvious that more Igbos are really having no choice that to look back inwards.
In my comments, I am preaching tolerance.
I guess if your child brings home an Igbo as his best friend, you will throw him out?.
Or if an Igbo man gives you a good employment with good benefits,you will refuse.?
Or if you are in a life and death situation and an Igbo man decided to bail you out, you will refuse?.
You know there are a lot of hipocrites in Nigeria.
That said, abeg continue your hate.
It really suits you fine
so you were just an hypocrite typing a stupid message what did fulani do to Igbos that u pple curse them... Wetin buhari do Ina that you want him dead at all costs.... You better comot here with your stupid tears mpkuru mmiri ipobian bias Igbo person

2 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Laggafin: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
honestly I can't continue with this so much hatred on this group..
The tribalistic comments is terrible.
We go to the same markets, we have the same blood flowing in our veins.
There's no family in Nigeria that doesn't have at least a very distant relative from other parts of Nigeria.
I have friends and acquaintances in every part of Nigeria.
My two best friends are from Kaduna.
I have 2 Muslim women friends that love me so much and I love them too. They have helped me severally and I have returned the favour.
We are always happy around ourselves.
I have Muslim men friends that look out for me always.
I have friends from every part of Yorubaland.
I have hausas as friends, Niger Delta and Even a Fulani guy was so close to us that he used to come to our house every Sunday to eat Sunday rice.
He will step out to our balcony to say his prayers and we will oblige him.
Infact my little children will be whispering that uncle is praying. We respected him,his culture and religion.
We have to stop this tribalism.
It is killing us more than the evil our politicians are committing against us.
I still expect haters to attack me on this, but I have dropped my comments for those whose consciences have not left them completely.
SHALOM
Bro God will bless you and your generations
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by TrueNigerian300: 5:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
There's no family in Nigeria that doesn't have at least a very distant relative from other parts of Nigeria.
I have 2 Muslim women friends that love me so much and I love them too. They have helped me severally and I have returned the favour.
I have hausas as friends, Niger Delta and Even a Fulani guy was so close to us that he used to come to our house every Sunday to eat Sunday rice.
Infact my little children will be whispering that uncle is praying. We respected him,his culture and religion.
I still expect haters to attack me on this, but I have dropped my comments for those whose consciences have not left them completely.
SHALOM

You have said it well as a reasonable human being and truthful that is how it should be. I personally don't care about where people come, both in Nigeria and abroad when I meet Nigerians I decline to answer the question of what state I come from, I always say I am a Nigerian.

Now, to be fair to your question - you can't hate people and expect them to love you in return. The hatred is both ways if you are sincere with yourself. Check my previous posts I have advocated for igbo presidency and I am not an Igbo person. I have seen tribalism across the board and most Nigerian are tribalistic one way or the other but I have to admit I find the igbo to be the most tribalistic among all and very insultive even to their own people who do not buy their idea.

Did you listen to Kanu some few years ago and the hatred he was spreading, yoruba pastor should be killed in river state and other divisive commentary. I have igbos as good friends who I trust and respect alot and because of them I do not attribute those behaviors to the generality of Igbo.

Did you see how Sunday Igbo was going about his own struggle for Oduduwa Republic despite not having proper education. No insult to other group and he was passing his message to his people.

Lastly, both APC and PDP are both useless and have nothing to offer Nigeria. I see no difference between the two evils. But to be fair to APC, why should anybody think it is a must for them to give Igbo the ticket despite all the hatred shown to the party?? 2015 was the height of it, the name calling is unbearable: amala party, islamic party, Almajiri party etc. Majority of Igbo didn't vote the pdp for anything tangible in 2015, it was pure hatred for the APC. The yoruba were kind of marginalized doing Jonathan regime according to them but you didn't see them displaying such level of hatred against the pdp. And pdp still did well in the west with votes.

I am for Igbo presidency but the Igbo politicians should go and struggle the ticket with Atiku and Saraki if we want to be fair as well.

Power is not given on a platter of gold anywhere in the world, you fight for it and earn it.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Laggafin: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2022
All this weak Afonjas and head slamming Infidels from the sahel just come here and be spewing ignorance all in name of abusing their own generations. There's a popular saying that anybody who isn't talked about is a nonentity. The truth is the igbos are envied.. All this name calling is just signs of those suffering inferiority complex. I bet with your miserable lives Igbo will rule you again and your generations.. Y'All should mark my words,,the more you hate them.. the more they become more dominant and blessed
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nwaelohim: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Misguided people. A man you hate and trained your children to hate him also, a man you will never appreciate no matter what he does, a man you guys ganged up with other neighboring states to join you in your hating should support your presidential candidate to give you legacy? Igbos are not really as intelligent as they try to make others believe by abusive method. When Buhari picked Igbos as running mates he was insulted in Igbo land called names by Igbos. Igbos should go for political training on how to manage emotions

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Navalsadiq(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2022
Senseless people.the same buhari that you guys have been lambasting about.

I have told you guys where will you take your campaign when all you guys do is instigate hate,ethnic and tribal sentiment....

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by sal1974: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
I have just read comments here and they are very disheartening indeed.
I ask you nairalanders that hate the Igbos with so much passion,what did the Igbos do to you all?.
Why this anger and bitterness at this tribe?.
Funny enough some of them I know are die hard APC supporters .
You buy goods from them, you have them as friends, they gat your backs when you are in trouble, they employ you and your families in their businesses, they loan or dash you money, yet you people hate Igbos.
I really need to know the reason why.
Maybe I have been missing something
Politics apart, why the hatred?
A group of people should have their own opinions and ideologies.
You can't generalize and call all Igbos names because of some judases that are very much in other tribes.
But again, apart from the hatred of the Igbos, my heart breaks when I see the amount of tribalism on this platform.
My heart breaks when I read comments of people without conscience abusing or insulting a tribe.
But we go to church or mosques and ask God for mercy.
It is hypocrisy.

I think the feeling is mutual, just like other groups hate Igbos,Igbos also hate them,and the painful part is, it started with just few people,but now the number is growing,and something drastic needs to be done to stem the tide,if not for anything for humanity sake

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Osilama1: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Election is not supposed to be an avenue for electing incompetent people. I would prefer Osinbajo to Rochas. Infact the only Igbo men I can vote for right now is Peter Obi or Kingsley Moghalu.

Nigeria cannot get it right by voting incompetent but popular persons to leadership
overhpyed moghalu better than rochas grin...
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Timmi: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Piggyeasterner:

https://punchng.com/2023-supporting-igbo-presidencyll-be-apc-buharis-greatest-legacy-osita-okechukwu

This Igbo people are two faced ignoramus. Someone you didn’t support at all, now you need his support. Go figure that they are unreliable and unpatriotic set of people.

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by ogundeleai(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Wanity:

Maybe you are not in this country in 2015
Mention one of them
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2022
JaroMan:
you just bragged. And I tell you; you didn't house any Igbo man. You're too caustic for that.

go to Nnewi akaboukwu community, you will see a guy at the junction of the community doing welder, the man junior bro was my friend in that community, he needed change of environment, he discussed with me after service and I rendered the help without collecting kobo, even feed most times

this is not bragging but putting you people in your place, how many things you Igbo do for outsiders that you're bragging?

many Yoruba have helped Igbo a lot, my wife was adopted by Yoruba couples when she lost their parents.

you people should quit this victim mentality, is becoming annoying

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2022
kurupt1:

See what Nigeria has caused �..... Even a person with low Iq will say igbos are failures? �

my IQ is not mate with your parents and your siblings including you combined

Igbo are not failures and they failed the first coup d'etat ? they lost in civil war? they failed to identify with Nigeria politics? they criticized Yoruba for deputizing a Fulani man but they're aspiring of deputizing a Fulani man despite calling Yoruba names for that?

I don't know about other channel but in Nigeria politics, calling you people failure is an understatement

2 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2022
adamsmith914:
Wow See delisting?

Igbo claimed they singlehandedly elected all PDP presidents so far, this means they've done a lot to deserved to be given the ticket in PDP but hey no they want PDP to follow due process In handling over President ticket to Atiku while APC shouldn't but hand it over to them, imagine that weird logic

they should just continue with their marginalization songs.

I was an advocate of Igbo presidency 2years ago thinking they will come out and fight for it instead of victim mentality but hey no they resort to their usual wailing

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by November1857(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Trumann:

Obama became President by blacks constituting themselves into a nuisance, threatening the President, threatening whites and killing American soldiers. You Igbos are sentimental to the point of delusion.
Who even care about your useless presidency that never help anyone... Igbo is opting out, you can keep your useless presidency ever for all we Care...
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Wanity(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2022
ogundeleai:

Mention one of them

Imo
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Lovenorth: 7:08am On Jan 10, 2022
So ipob want to be President in Nigeria? Wonders should never end
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by funshint(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2022
They want presidency based on sentiments; that's how we ended with failures like GEJ and Buhari. Give us a man who has an history of excellence in service and who has shown to be de-tribalized. Let him fight for the presidency too. Obama didn't emerge as president on a platter of gold; he fought for it and got it. Not bringing someone like Pius Ayim and tell us to vote for him based on sentiments. What a big insult angry

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by pquaver(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
SHALOM
Bro forget this your talk. I am igbo too. It takes 2 to tango.. Hate hate hate.. Why don't we ask our selves why everyone hate us? There is sth we are not doing right. We need to change.. We exhibit wickedness hate and extreme bigotry and if we point to it the response will be what of this person, or that group or that tribe. Like we are doing competition in evil.
As for your write up its OK but write sth too to our igbo brothers Abi you don't see their own hate viperturations here too? Are you intentionally trying to be blind to it? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands..

2 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2022
kurupt1:
One Nigeria indeed...... U don't want Igbo to be president for the past 60yrs ,it's very simple the igbos would secede from a country that does not recognize or want them!
Bro, them no dey dash presidency to anybody.

Let Ibos present their candidates and Nigeria will decide if they will vote for him or not.

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2022
kurupt1:

They are allowed to hate ..... The fulanis have murdered Nigerians , the nigerdeltans kidnapped and blew pipelines,the yorubas have sponsored coups but when the igbos do small protest , everyone will start feeling very uneasy
Nobody is stopping the ibos from contesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adulteration Responsible For Fuel Scarcity – Vanguard / Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses / How Many Christian Governors Do We Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.