Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy (10643 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by DMerciful(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Igbos do not expect a gang up. Since there's already a gang up, better to leave as you can't appease all.
Trumann:

Igbos hate other Nigerians but expect others to love them. You must be very daft.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by tollyboy5(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
I have just read comments here and they are very disheartening indeed.
I ask you nairalanders that hate the Igbos with s.
But we go to church or mosques and ask God for mercy.
It is hypocrisy.

You guys are also tribal. Your write up you'realready feeling superior.
You should be asking yourself why south south are not like south east.
SS men are good example of destabilized.

You do feel you're greater or smart or wise lol,
You feel you came to open yoruba eyes in lagos grin

Did i just read 'few bad eggs' its far from that ma'am. Just in lagos here i can say more without going to east.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
DMerciful:
It's easier to leave than convince them to love you. Just like if you're in a compound where you're not loved, no need trying to appease them, just move to another place!
And you are even hated more in the next compound that you move to?

And the irony is that the egocentricity is even more dire today, ipob & Nnamdi Kanu has made the madness worse.

5 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by onelovenigeria(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

Scared of Igbos? Lmfaoooooooo

Go and see the wonderful Governors you elected in Igboland. That level of failure you've perpetuated in Igboland is what you want to replicate Nationally. Go to PDP and collect ticket. You can't be slaves to PDP for 24 years and have nothing to show.
apart from abia state in the east...which state governor is doing bad...stop this because most governor in Nigeria are below average to what they should be ..so don't be saying all this...government should be run by person with good track record with empathy for the people and good decision making.. that what bring about good government
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
jaxxy:

U realize the person talking is from the south east and an Apc Chieftain like Rochas go and ask them that senseless question. undecided
oh! You mean Okoroawusa & traitor sabos?
So What's your point? Did they stop their region from being opposition stronghold?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kolaaderin: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wanity:

Almost the whole country were in support of change in 2015
Except South East

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
I don't care what you feel about politics. I don't care about politics of PDP or APC.
Even before now, you people have always hated the Igbos.
I ask again, what did they do to you people.
What is it.
Are the fulanis not committing the worst attrocities so far ?
If this is not hipocricy then tell me what it is.
Must you hate a people so much because they are not in agreement with your opinion?.
Naivety is when you think every Igbo man is ipob or supports nnamdi kanu's approach.
But the way you people are hating in the Igbos, it's obvious that more Igbos are really having no choice that to look back inwards.
Iny comments, I am preaching tolerance.
I guess if your child brings home an Igbo as his best friend, you will throw him out.
Or if an Igbo man gives you a good employment with good benefits,you will refuse.?
Or if you are in a life and death situation and an Igbo man decided to bail you out, you will refuse?.
You know there are a lot of hipocrites in Nigeria.
That said, abeg continue your hate.
It really suits you fine

You must be high on Mkporu miri.

Fulani crimes are very bad but their crimes pales into nothing as compared to the ones done by Igbos. Igbos commit treason and that is punishable with death under the constitution.

An average Igbo is very wicked and will be looking forways to destroy you. Never trust an Igbo.

Ask yourself, why ar Yeebos the most executed people on the planet. yeebos get executed in all Asian and Arab countries. Will you call it hatred too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by kurupt1: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
FuckDModz:

Nigeria thrives on oppression.

Oppressing Efik and Ibibio people will never earn the oppressor a high score, but oppressing a major tribe is key.

Know this and know peace.

If Igbos become president, another tribe will become the weeping dogs.

Nigeria is not a nation, and can NEVER move forward.

It can't move forward because it's a fake country...... A country where everything is done based on religion and tribe..... How will it progress??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by CaptainAyub: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:

When Buhari made an Igbo man his running mate, how many votes did Igbos give him?
Okechukwu running his mouth, could he deliver his ward to the APC in the last election?

You must be as stupid as your daddies in Ohaneze if you think Buhari will repeat that mistake.
Allow buhari to complain about it by himself, don't complain on his behalf afonja.
Wetin be ya problem?
Osita Okechukwu asked Buhari to support Igbos, he didn't ask Thiefnuubu or the MURIC man or any bloody oil souper.
Fake pastor osunbade lost his Ward and poling booth in 2015 and 2019as VP candidate to Buhari hence he recently transferred his voters card to Ogun grin but we have not crucified him for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Mummyfour(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
tollyboy5:

You guys are also tribal. Your write up you'realready feeling superior.
You should be asking yourself why south south are not like south east.
SS men are good example of destabilized.

You do feel you're greater or smart or wise lol,
You feel you came to open yoruba eyes in lagos grin

Did i just read 'few bad eggs' its far from that ma'am. Just in lagos here i can say more without going to east.
Abeg go sleep.
Mcheewww.
My comments are for people that still have an iota of humanity in them and not for irredeemable bitter souls.
Why are you people not seeing the part I am reiterating tolerance and peace and mutual respect for every tribe and religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Mummyfour:
I don't care what you feel about politics. I don't care about politics of PDP or APC.
What is it.
Must you hate a people so much because they are not in agreement with your opinion?.
Naivety is when you think every Igbo man is ipob or supports nnamdi kanu's approach.
But the way you people are hating on the Igbos, it's obvious that more Igbos are really having no choice that to look back inwards.
In my comments, I am preaching tolerance.
I guess if your child brings home an Igbo as his best friend, you will throw him out?.
Or if an Igbo man gives you a good employment with good benefits,you will refuse.?
Or if you are in a life and death situation and an Igbo man decided to bail you out, you will refuse?.
It really suits you fine
[/s]

Your own case is special. You have low IQ, inferiority complex, persecution mentality and inherited victim syndrome. You believe others hate Igbos without analysing the relationship Igbos have with others.

Other posters are giving intelligent points here, you are just posting long rubbish. Paragraphing is even a problem for you. Are you mentally okay at all?

You are an ugly hypocrite with an history of insulting Northerners and Yorubas on Nairaland. Stop shedding crocodile tears because you are reaping the consequences of your folly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by DMerciful(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
So you would vote for Rochas even though he is incompetent?

Igbos cannot present Okorocha as president just because we want presidency.
Trumann:

You are a thief. When Rochas was Governor, you were part of those calling him Okoroawusa. It was you Igbos who foolishly gave him that name. Now, the entire Igboland has turned around to beg awusa for Presidency. Rochas had more sense than you idiots.

Rochas was your best candidate who could get votes everywhere in Nigeria. How did you foolish people treat him? You were slapping him just a year out of office.

Your loss, deal with it. If you want Presidency, use PDP ticket.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
DMerciful:

The ones that may stand a chance Orji Kalu & Okorocha are enemies of Ndi Igbo as characterized by ipob?

1 Like

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Mummyfour(f): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Trumann post=109230977][s][/s]

Your own case is special. You have low IQ, inferiority complex, persecution mentality and inherited victim syndrome. You believe others hate Igbos without analysing the relationship Igbos have with others.

Other posters are giving intelligent points here, you are just posting long rubbish. Paragraphing is even a problem for you. Are you mentally okay at all?

You are an ugly hypocrite with an history of insulting Northerners and Yorubas on Nairaland. Stop shedding crocodile tears because you are reaping the consequences of your folly. [/quote if you don't point out where I insulted yorubas on nairaland, it will never be well with you oga.
I have never insulted any tribe because I have friends and acquaintances from every part of the country.
I guess you are likening me to someone else.
Prove it or remain cursed to your 5th generation.
I am not a bitter soul like you
I don't take a shot at insulting people here .
But if you insult me directly, I will help point out your stupidity.
I don't as a matter of principle insult tribes or religion.
Go and sleep.
When you wake up, complete the assignment of searching out where I insulted tribes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by CaptainAyub: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ikpeazu that villager that has never worked outside of Abia State, is better than Sanwo Olu? Well I wouldn’t expect anything more from a myopic Ipobian.
So the psychia patient sanwo is better that a PhD holder in sciences in d person of Ikpeazu?
Or you are comparing a typical yerobber man who will live and die without crossing Ore to a typical Igbo man who is widely travelled?
Just go to sleep afonja SKULLar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by DMerciful(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
But you vote for Northerner inspite of bokoharam , fulani herdsmen, bandits killing everybody?
Trumann:
[s][/s]

You are a tribalistic hypocrite. Your tears are because you can see the consequences of your stupidity staring at you in the face. You insult other Nigerians but want them to vote for you. Okay na, buy party form and come out for primaries.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
DMerciful:

Okay. Mention 1 candidate from the South East capable of gathering Northern votes more than Rochas. Just one.

5 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by haslaw(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:
[s][/s]

You are an ugly hypocrite with an history of insulting Northerners and Yorubas on Nairaland. Stop shedding crocodile tears because you are reaping the consequences of your folly.

No mind the low IQ thing.

She should ask herself why are Yeebos the most executed people on the planet. Yeebos get executed in all Asian and Arab countries all the time. Will she call it hatred too?

4 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
DMerciful:
But you vote for Northerner inspite of bokoharam , fulani herdsmen, bandits killing everybody?

Northerners have population. What do you Igbos have to bargain with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by adamsmith914: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
CaptainAyub:

So the psychia patient sanwo is better that a PhD holder in sciences in d person of Ikpeazu?
Or you are comparing a typical yerobber man who will live and die without crossing Ore to a typical Igbo man who is widely travelled?
Just go to sleep afonja SKULLar
PHD from where? Abia State University? Bush Man that has never worked outside of Abia State. Zero exposure.

PHD in Ipobian science? Nonsense. Was it not Abia Transport services he was running before Mumurist Theodore Orji picked him from obscurity?

4 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by DMerciful(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
You've shifted the goal post! You're not sincere
Trumann:

Northerners have population. What do you Igbos have to bargain with?
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by BoBiafra(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
On Biafra we stand, not Igbo presidency –BIG
The Biafran Internal Government (BIG) Elders-in-Council, yesterday, faulted the decision of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and some politicians in the region advocating for Nigeria’s president of Igbo extraction.

The council stated this in a communiqué made available to Daily Sun after its plenary session in Owerri.
In the meeting presided by its chairman and president, Chief Solomon Ordu Chukwu, the elders resolved that what Ndigbo needed was total change of system and not change of individuals at the helms of affairs of the country.

The communiqué signed by National Director for Special Duties, Chief Arinze Igbani and Director of Information, Elder Chris Mocha, dismissed Ohanaeze Ndigbo’s quest, saying Ndigbo had suffered untold hardships in the “failed” Nigeria project.
The group said those still insisting on one Nigeria were poor students of history, and either they were benefiting from the current “gravely flawed system” or were intellectually dishonest and lacked creative imagination.
BIG said it was an Igbo man, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe that fought for the independence of Nigeria in 1960, but was not trusted to rule the country.

“As the Governor- General before Nigeria’s independence, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was to head the government, but he was betrayed by the same people he liberated through the efforts of Britain, and he was made a ceremonial president, thus ceding all powers to Alhaji Tafawa Balewa, a Fulaniman whom they (Britain) trusted to work with,” the group said.

BIG expressed the fear that two things were likely to happen in the country, either the Fulani with the support of Britain and multinational companies involved in lucrative contracts in Nigeria would eventually succeed in their alleged planned conquest of the whole country or Niger Area, or the country would break into six independent countries in no distant time, “which may result in waste of lives and properties, if not properly handled.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7uzRizYDcI
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
What is it.
But the way you people are hating on the Igbos, it's obvious that more Igbos are really having no choice that to look back inwards.
In my comments, I am preaching tolerance.
I guess if your child brings home an Igbo as his best friend, you will throw him out?.
It really suits you fine
Nigerians don't want unapologetic cannibals as president, too much to ask? We don't wanna wake up one day to a president that can just order for our heads in his menu grin

5 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by DMerciful(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Election is not supposed to be an avenue for electing incompetent people. I would prefer Osinbajo to Rochas. Infact the only Igbo men I can vote for right now is Peter Obi or Kingsley Moghalu.

Nigeria cannot get it right by voting incompetent but popular persons to leadership
Trumann:

Okay. Mention 1 candidate from the South East capable of gathering Northern votes more than Rochas. Just one.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Trumann: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
DMerciful:
You've shifted the goal post! You're not sincere

Rochas speaks fluent Hausa, very good candidate. You guys were calling him Okoroawusa. Today, the entire ohaneze is learning how to speak Hausa so they can be fluent in begging.

Oga no Apc ticket for you. Go and meet PDP that you served for 24 years.

7 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Ekpeitit(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
BEGGERS.
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Mummyfour(f): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trumann:
[s][/s]

You have really insulted me here even to my paragraphing. Uncle teacher grin
I don't want to dignity you with rolling in the dirts of insults with you .it's really not worth it.
You are really a wicked soul .I will really hate to be with you in a dark alley. You can kill,
The mental picture I am having of you is really scary.
You need help.
You really do .
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by tollyboy5(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
Abeg go sleep.
Mcheewww.
My comments are for people that still have an iota of humanity in them and not for irredeemable bitter souls.
Why are you people not seeing the part I am reiterating tolerance and peace and mutual respect for every tribe and religion?
Parents likes you might be part of the problem lol.
Don't berate other tribe in front of your children. Don't call me bitter soul plz.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by DMerciful(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Election aside, these two you mentioned,
do you think they are competent enough to move Nigeria forward?

You don't just vote for your brother even though he is grossly incompetent
adamsmith914:
The ones that may stand a chance Orji Kalu & Okorocha are enemies of Ndi Igbo as characterized by ipob?
Re: Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
jaxxy:

And what of Rochas?

Apc wants to reap where they have never sowed. It’s not possible.
you mean okoroawusa the sabo? grin not enough. you guys need to up your game if you want to be zoo president cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signing Of Electoral Act Amendment Bill Postponed Till Friday / Amended Electoral Act: Threat Over Primaries As APC, PDP Decide / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.