Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend (4403 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by shantti(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
apostle96:
See what Buhari has caused

U stole this picture from me angry sad Admit it, thief!!!
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Nozino: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:
I never had sex with her...

You’re a werey.

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by care4you: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can you even hear yourself? You bought her a wrist watch and you want us to clap for you?

What a joke!!
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Newboss(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Daveambition:
Guys, never yu disrespect a pussy that kept ur dick wet when ur wallet was dry...
E get why..!

Continue simping. E get why
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by NomzyJust(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
I blame Desmond Elliott undecided
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by bigpicture001: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
@OP, if she returns the watch.. u will definitely feel bad after some time

I have been there before.. me I bought my ex a gift of 15k on Val's day last year... On the dinner table right there after out meal.. we broke up till dis day

Me ND the babe till are not on talking terms.. we pass each other walking side by side if we run into each other..

Love and gate are close friends... A relationship of 3years.. no cheating or insults or physical abuse..
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by yuping(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
babaneenoni:
Had same experience with my ex bought her iPhone but the relationship was like am the one forcing myself on her we break up collect my phone back waka jeje.... undecided kiss
I hold you a beer.
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 5:02am On Jan 11, 2022
tunjilee003:
I never had sex with her...
then why are you saying she is your girlfriend and you broke up with her,I think you are still in the friend zone
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by NwadykExcel(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2022
fikayormi:
When you guys are having a nice time together did you ask us shit ?

grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by stacyadams: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2022
tunjilee003:
I broke up with her last week after series of headache.... She's a girl I love but i feel I'm the only person committed into the relationship... I bought her a wristwatch for December and she never appreciated or for once call to say thank you...I feel like I'm forcing myself on her....
Last week, we had a misunderstanding which eventually led to breakup, and as it stands, I'm requesting for my wrist watch to be brought back to me.....
Was I right getting back my wrist watch?

...it's a gift forget it.... make huna no d buy expensive things give Toto as gift and then want to turn around and collect it back when issue arise...if na pant and bra buy and give them,na singlet and boxers Dem d buy for us.
.u Don hear before say toto come collect singlets and boxers wey Dem buy for guys..?
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Rosekin2009: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
bigpicture001:
@OP, if she returns the watch.. u will definitely feel bad after some time

I have been there before.. me I bought my ex a gift of 15k on Val's day last year... On the dinner table right there after out meal.. we broke up till dis day

Me ND the babe till are not on talking terms.. we pass each other walking side by side if we run into each other..

Love and gate are close friends... A relationship of 3years.. no cheating or insults or physical abuse..

Ahh, this one is strong oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / I Want To Chat With Hot Babes / See Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pants With Tee Billz Chilling On A Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.