Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend (4402 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by tunjilee003: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
I broke up with her last week after series of headache.... She's a girl I love but i feel I'm the only person committed into the relationship... I bought her a wristwatch for December and she never appreciated or for once call to say thank you...I feel like I'm forcing myself on her....
Last week, we had a misunderstanding which eventually led to breakup, and as it stands, I'm requesting for my wrist watch to be brought back to me.....
Was I right getting back my wrist watch?

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Daveambition(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guys, never yu disrespect a pussy that kept ur dick wet when ur wallet was dry...
E get why..!

21 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by fikayormi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
When you guys are having a nice time together did you ask us shit ?

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Daveambition:
Guys, never yu disrespect a pussy that kept ur dick wet when ur wallet was dry...
E get why..!

cry
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Ocholu: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

You behaved like a pvssy as** night**.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin
The FTC on this thread na pure madman grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
if thats what you desire then so be it....if she didnt value/respect the gifts you offered, then by all means, take them back and give it to someone who will value your gesture and the gifts!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by tunjilee003: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Daveambition:
E get why..!
I never had sex with her...

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by yuping(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided its a gift
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Mophor: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Issokay!!!

Na only wrist watch u buy wey u dy broadcast, people wey font show u love wey b say u no deserve nko Don't bliv you deserve any appreciation just wait for God to pay u back
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by apostle96: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2022
See what Buhari has caused

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Godada(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2022

I wonder when guys will get sense.

Getting into a relationship isn't rocket science. It's simple. A guy gets emotionally invested in a lady he fancies. He goes over the edge in showing the lady how he feels.

Most time, the lady is rational and indifferent to his feelings. Guy is emotional and irrational. In other words, his sense has departed from him.

This is what just happened to the Op.

You keep showering love to a lady who sees you as an option or even better ATM machine.

Better wise up.

Stop wasting your emotions on ladies who are indifferent to your advances.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39am On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:
I broke up with her last week after series of headache.... She's a girl I love but i feel I'm the only person committed into the relationship... I bought her a wristwatch for December and she never appreciated or for once call to say thank you...I feel like I'm forcing myself on her....
Last week, we had a misunderstanding which eventually led to breakup, and as it stands, I'm requesting for my wrist watch to be brought back to me.....
Request for what?what's wrong with you na..only wannabe redpillers act that way...
When are you gonna realize a gift is a gift regardless of the situation on ground..you collecting it is gonna speak a lot concerning your level of maturity..leave it for her or you no know say one day una go break-up?
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Bedtec: 5:54am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Request for what?what's wrong with you na..only wannabe redpillers act that way...
When are you gonna realize a gift is a gift regardless of the situation on ground..you collecting it is gonna speak a lot concerning your level of maturity..leave it for her or you no know say one day una go break-up?
Just STFU! every time 'redpillers' in your statement, you sound dumb with this silly Redpillers this and that ... Your repeated lines in every thread is dry abeg

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Jay5mie: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:
I never had sex with her...

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Bedtec:
Just STFU! every time 'redpillers' in your statement, you sound dumb with this silly Redpillers this and that ... Your repeated lines in every thread is dry abeg
Baby boy you go cry tire oo cos I no send your life... grin
As a matter of fact lagoon is your friend.. grin
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Boogyman557: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI u see 4 dis LIFE

some guys need to de take WEED to get O.T

because d way I de see u so

NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:

The question you should ask yourself is, will she leave the wristwatch for me if tables where turned?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Onyenna(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Nnah mehn....

Ike gwuru local man.....

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2022
OP do what you feel is right for you...

Personally, I wouldn't collect back a gift I bought for an unappreciative person, and I would never make the same mistake twice undecided

Sha do what you think is right...
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Roma10: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Same here cry

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Madmazel99(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Forget that wrist watch, it's a gift. Just let go.
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by babaneenoni(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2022
Had same experience with my ex bought her iPhone but the relationship was like am the one forcing myself on her we break up collect my phone back waka jeje.... undecided kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2022
babaneenoni:
Had same experience with my ex bought her iPhone but the relationship was like am the one forcing myself on her we break up collect my phone back waka jeje.... undecided kiss
Nice one.
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:
Take back the wrist watch if u can.
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by billynoni(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
OP don't mind that unappreciative lady... See ehn, do me urgent 2k and see me appreciate you throughout this month.

1 Share

Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by rex444(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Daveambition:
E get why..!
hmmmmmmmmm sense ...so much sense in this
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by mkdonald(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Daveambition:
E get why..!
words of a simp *spits*
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by mkdonald(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:
Hmm... It depends on how expensive the watch is.. If its premium stuff then you should definitely get it back... If its cheap stuff.. Then don't waste your efforts.. It'll make you look broke(r)..

Anyways... Do what you want.. And try hustle more so that no babe will look you local again.

Cheers
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2022
tunjilee003:

She was expecting more than a common watch ....... Was the watch, on original rolex ........... grin
Re: What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend by Freshman54(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
I will continue saying this, whatever you can't let go for a girl, don't do it,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Sad Love Story / What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.