Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage (42918 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by MPESA(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Someone who can afford to spend 45million naira for a wedding is capable of getting American green card at ease, he can just pay for a fake arranged marriage and boom he will get it.
You can't point the bad deed of this woman only to spit nonsense, don't she have a job and family to take of rather than spending all her time on social media.

Not as easy as you put am cheesy , the best he could do is to buy citizenship of another countries with easy access to USA and other western world btw USA citizen by investment has been increased from $500k to either $1m or $1.5m see am say e no easy jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

You don't test the ego of a man.
Not a Nigerian man at that.
Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…

You people where do you use to learn all these English you write. Me I like your writing sha, so professional.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by EmptyGarden(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…
My sister you really sabi something... Meanwhile, she's not picking wrong men, she's rather a terrible woman with a terrible personality... There will never be a 'Right Man' for such women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Masterkernel1: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
You want to marry an American at all cost.

Was she not into social media before you married her?

You needed a woman that brings green card to the table.

Only that she refused to place it on the table for you to grab?

Did I read 45mil to marry her?

And now she leaves everywhere dirty. grin grin

Enjoy.

You sound irritating and unimaginable. He married her for Green Card yet all these while they are based in Nigeria, think fast. The fault can come from anyone or both.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Babastrong(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Looking at the woman's head. From neck upward. She is not destinied to stay under any man roof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nonexisting: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2022
The man is wise to know that street dogs are not meant to be domesticated. I like how he moved her property and gave instruction to gatemen not to let her in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by techWriter3: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Yeebow Girl? Tufiakwa!They all smoke of Mkpurummiri.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by brandsoncharlie: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2022
MPESA:

Not as easy as you put am cheesy , the best he could do us to buy citizenship of another countries with easy access to USA and other western world .
That man from the way I see him is worth close 2 million dollars. How many people can afford to buy a house worth 45million naira in Nigeria not to talk of doing wedding with it.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by MPESA(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2022
EmptyGarden:

My sister you really sabi something... Meanwhile, she's not picking wrong men, she's rather a terrible woman with a terrible personality... There will never be a 'Right Man' for such women.

You lied because he's not a saint as well btw second wife gone...his own dey him body too.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by SenecaTheYonger: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

A woman redpilled on the true nature of women.

Woah guys, she’s a keeper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by LINTUNE(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Afrobasic:

Wow! A woman made so much sense A logical stance from a woman shocked

Shocked beyond belief

Naah... you must be a male hiding behind that moniker.
no be for where Poco de, na confirm woman, the legendary nairaland feminist, this her comment is quite shocking though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by MPESA(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

That man from the way I see him is worth close 2 million dollars. How many people can afford to buy a house worth 45million naira in Nigeria not to talk of doing wedding with it.

If he worth $2m and how wise is he to put down $1-1.5m to get Green card.

Bro the money Don finish be that nah... The best he go for countries such as Malta etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2022
1Sharon:
Lol why do they look alike
grin I thought I was the only one that notice that, most likely they do be back together..
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Steve0979(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2022
KAi 45mills
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2022
darocha1:
Abeg na school fees we d'y find... Leave us alone with your tori

Bad guy�
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2022
KarlWest:
Yeebow Girl? Tufiakwa!

They all reek of Mkpurummiri. grin

Grow a brain �
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2022
dollytino4real:
y bring it here? go to her family n get ur money back

The girl go come write rubbish na, before she do, he did his part of the story, he is not a celeb and nothing to lose. Some women and men shouldn’t get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by brandsoncharlie: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2022
MPESA:

If he worth $2m and how wise is he to put down $1-1.5m to get Green card.

Bro the money Don finish be that nah... The best he go for countries such as Malta etc
I think he see it as needless when he knows he can go for the latter to get it with ease.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

I know you go make better wife all that feminist bullshit i need to come lag come see poco people .
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by porthouse7(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2022
KarlWest:
Yeebow Girl? Tufiakwa!

They all reek of Mkpurummiri. grin
u done have to do dat now... always know when to throw jabs
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Theflint1(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Well said. I also think it's very important not to get it wrong the first time cause after then you tend to attract bottom barrel or at best second-tier peeps from the dating pool.
pocohantas:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by MPESA(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I think he see it as needless when he knows he can go for the latter to get it with ease.

Probably true Brother...
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by bongolistik(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2022
peacefuldude:

Shut the hell up,so the man is Saint obi akwaya ,do you live with them to know who is wrong or right or you just want to show solidarity to guys and get likes,any way we know as e dey go down when Una they find husband enjoy the likes.
I think u ar the one to shut up. You don't need to live with some women to know that they are scornful, bitter, spiteful and practically umarriable.

Ok go and marry Tonto lets see or have you lived with Tonto b4..

That lady you just attacked said nothing but the truth, unless you don't know anything about most f gender. They cause so much troubles wherever they enter.. After God, fear woman.

The worst is when the woman in question becomes a celebrity and wealthy, then most men going after them are just finished cos they will so much want to ride over the man. And they are always uncontrollable cos they feel the man cannot give them anything again.

Someone that has 3 different kids with 3 different men, that alone speaks volumes of the type of lady that she will be and you don't need any soothsayer for validation.

Or didn't you hear or see the one that told her friend that she is travelling to the UK, hope you heard what her friend did to her.. That is typical level of wickedness that many women are known for because of envy, jealousy and wickedness in many of them..

Go and study women then you will know that most men are trying in their marriages. Most men are only guilty of infidelity in their marriages but you see women, they are also challenging men with same infidelity on their part coupled with so many other problems and troubles that they bring into most families that they enter..

The Psqure brothers can give you some hints of women troubles in families

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Munzy14(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Likely Ubi isn't the problem in a way, may be he goes for the wrong women.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Conwarden: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

You are a wise one.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Raychee(f): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2022
Lmao. 45million for a wedding only to crash in 5months? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Princewill1(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2022
Marriage in this generation Na complete waste of time and resources.

Na to find who go born for you sure pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2022
It’s too early for this.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by jclassiq(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2022
AfroKnight:
The man dey try.

But he is still a mumu for marrying her in the first place.
You can hardly blame him. These women can be wolves in sheep clothing when they are looking for a naive man to deceive into marrying them. That's how they behave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by AndyCole16(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

You get sense for head.....but why you don't show your pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Schprobs: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2022
EBMedia:
More

Definition of social media wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by bongolistik(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Although I sometimes blame these men that go after some of these ladies that the handwriting of what is to come is already written everywhere on the wall, yet some of these men foolishly dive into marriages with these ladies with the hope of changing them, when we all know that leopard spots can never be changed.

It is not easy to marry most wealthy and celebrated ladies and live in peace.. That is one of the hardest things.

Out of every 10 wealthy ladies, it is only 2 that can remain in their husband home without bringing or causing so much troubles in the family

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.