Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage (42907 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Guyman02: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2022
N45m to marry a clout chaser, what a SIMPle man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by lkillbrokehoes: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Just 5 months? even relationships last more than 5 months these days

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Victorclean1: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2022
A
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
You want to marry an American at all cost.

Was she not into social media before you married her?

You needed a woman that brings green card to the table.

Only that she refused to place it on the table for you to grab?

Did I read 45mil to marry her?

And now she leaves everywhere dirty. grin grin

Enjoy.
Do you need green card to live in lekki?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by LordofNaija: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

You don't test the ego of a man.
Not a Nigerian man at that.
Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…
See even poco don get sense, sincerely 2022 is gonna be a great year

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by ThEGodFaThEr117: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2022
KarlWest:
Yeebow Girl? Tufiakwa!

They all reek of Mkpurummiri. grin
Lalasticlacla

Oamj4

Mukina

Seun

Dominique

Rule 1 2 and 5

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by ppogba: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2022
When community dick meets community pussy the result is inevitable.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by rajiedreez: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2022
No discipline anymore, everyone wants to be seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2022
This man is as useless as... You went ahead to marry a renowned prosti .. Abi public toilet. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Joyless004: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Marriage.

I fear this union with my last blood.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Tyche(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2022
10/10
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by RosyIsBlessed: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Same way no woman can marry you. undecided
Second marriage going down the drain. Once a divorcee always a divorcee.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by DarkJeddi(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Enjoy.
Like he said..

You don't need Green Card to live in LEKKI..

Make she kukuma go chop her green card.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by PrinceOfLagos: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
You spent 45m to marry a mother of 3 from different men

Are you not stupid

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Kajaard: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
eazzzy1:
You saw someone dragging her ex all over social media, your sense didn't tell you such woman had no shame? she probably heaped all the blames on her ex and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker. You thought you could change her as the messiah that you are. Take your L in peace orobo.

My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Deejay777(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

So much sense in a single post, I'm totally gobsmacked.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Hathor5(f): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All these adult kids that keep bringing their private life to social media tho...
Still trying to understand why people do that nonsense.. undecided

Me too.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
E be like better women don finish for market o, Abi na men be the problem?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by tfelicityk(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2022
You married for physical beauty...

When next you want to marry, marry who can manage you for who you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Joseph08(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Daughters of Jezebel are what we have nowadays.

They marry because their friends are getting married but don't know what to do afterwards.

Some don't know how to cook.

Don't know how to keep the home tidy.

Don't know how to relate with Husband's family.

Don't have manners of approach.

All they know is sex, money and fashion.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by StrictlyStreet: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Ubi right now

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by nuroegbu(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
But in all of this, my concern is the heading... Must Ubi Franklin's name be mentioned? Bloggers shaaaaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Pocohantas e be like say you don get one good dick wey don flog feminism out of your head.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Immorttal: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

This lady would kill me with her understanding. Woman wey no dey think like one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by jclassiq(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Enjoy.
I despise the fact that you people only think linearly; And end up talking trash in the process.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Hathor5(f): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
With all her drama, she gets them to impregnate and marry her. I have to give it to her. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by gfon(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=pocohantas post=109232654]If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

You an epitome of wisdom...more oil to your engine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Superboss: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2022
You wasted 45million US of A dollar to get a farm tool, HOE?
Menhhhhh! Some men are complete nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by rickyrex(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2022
peacefuldude:

Shut the hell up,so the man is Saint obi akwaya ,do you live with them to know who is wrong or right or you just want to show solidarity to guys and get likes,any way we know as e dey go down when Una they find husband enjoy the likes.
did you ever read his comment or you just want to mark present sir on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by aikyg(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2022
Where do all these strange people come from? Jumping from one marriage to another, having kids with different partners and washing their dirty linens in public. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by studentofTruth: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2022
HarunaWest:
So you could write all of this? Nawa oo..Feminism don dey comot your body small small. Hallelujah.
Seriously, I couldn't believe what I read was written by her.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.