Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage (42922 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Queensss(f): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

You don't test the ego of a man.
Not a Nigerian man at that, except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…

Go girl. So much class!
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Anndrew(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
peacefuldude:

Shut the hell up,so the man is Saint obi akwaya ,do you live with them to know who is wrong or right or you just want to show solidarity to guys and get likes,any way we know as e dey go down when Una they find husband enjoy the likes.
Ode

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by blackboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
This guy is a goat. Listen to him. No one can marry her.. is he God? Blaming the babe what about him? Has he looked at himself? How did he help or what did he do to save the marriage oe make it work. Sheman...them plenty and he is one.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Anndrew(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Oga u are not serious. I have asked what are u bringing as a collateral but no response from you. Mod should remove u, u want to scam people
he a scammer I believe,..if he serious..he won't be posting same articles..stale
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Anndrew(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
highly intellectual man but you dropped a comment grin
lolz u dey mind am
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nocommonsense: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dont marry girls who are always 24hrs on social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by galaxy2020(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
The lady ugly sef ....with bald head.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Xisnin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Timoleon:
Sandra is a toxic woman that men who want a quiet family life should avoid which brings us to the question that despite Sandra’s antecedents with her ex, especially the messiness of it, why a self respecting man go use him hand go carry wahala put for house?

Sandra is not news to divorce, neither are you. We move abeg.
He married her because of the antecedents and green card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Xisnin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Verysmart101:

And this lady has 3 kids from 3 different men.Wat are u trying to insinuate pls? U said he was married twice but she was a how thrice
This is her first marriage while the husband is on his second.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Yoighaman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
EBMedia:
Steve Thompson, the estranged husband of Sandra Iheuwa, one of Ubi Franklin's baby mamas, has revealed why his marriage to Sandra ended after just 5 months, IgbereTV reports.

Steve said he wasted 45 million Naira to marry Sandra only to discover that Sandra "married for social media, not for the home."

He added that Sandra fights everyone, including his family members and constantly reminds him that she's an American and tells him that he married her to get "Green card".

He said his marriage can no longer work because of Sandra's "too much use of social media."

He also said that no man can marry Sandra.

He added that she threatened that she knows bloggers and will tarnish his image on blogs if he ends things.

He also alleged that "she leaves the whole place dirty".

This is Steve Thompson's second marriage to crash and he has revealed that he will now focus on his business.

Sandra is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child. Sandra also has other kids with other men, including a daughter she shares with Ubi Franklin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYhkQKAB69a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I have to make a statement and this will be the first and the last ,
My marriage with Sandra can not work again because of her too much use of Social Media , She doesn't care about the home , She is bragging how she has cooked 3

Truth is , I will not let anyone tarnish my good image , i married a wrong woman that knows how to fight , She is fighting everyone, She even lied that I gave her std, i have been my own for 4 YEARS 00000, NOW JUST 5 MONTHS WAHALA WANT TO KILL MESS eeeee
SHE SAID SHE DEALT WITH HER EX VIA BLOG , THAT SHE WILL DEAL WITH ME TO0041414,
I moved her things my self immediately she left for the village, her stuff is at my Sister's place in Phase 1, SHE DID NOT MOVE OUT, I MOVED HER BEFORE HER WAHALA KILLS ME AND TOLD THE ESTATE GATE NOT TO LET HER IN
Enjoy your Sunday ®eeeee View all 467 comments iam_nekkyb But u told us u have found love? bitcoin_chief This was too sudden

I wasted N45 million Marrying someone I dont even know

Everyday i will not hear word , I'm an American I'm an American • • • • • I know you married me for Green card bla bla bla , Do You need Green card to live in Lekki Please give it to your next Husband and I don't want

This is my Second marriage , right now I will focus on business

I simply love this guy; he took the bull by the horn straight up; no time to check time....LOL @Give your green card to your next husband, I don't want.

Thank God I also dodged this kind of bullet a few years ago, everything is not about green card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Farfalla(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Signum:

Women are mostly the problems in respective marriage issues.

Sometimes it's women, sometimes it's men.

No gender is exempt from causing problems in their respective marriages.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why are people calling her a hoe? It is not like she was dick hopping. She was only allegedly cantankerous so you people should quit the slut shaming.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by lkillbrokehoes: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
from what i saw up there , someone else posted that using her account and if it’s from her then it’s safe to conclude that most ladies know the right thing to do in relationships and marriages , they just follow the bandwagon ( of feminism) to feel among, manipulate and control simp men.
I will put all the blames on weak men that tolerate their( women ) excesses..

I was shocked reading that from her actually ..
I was completely gobsmacked too seeing that post.

Lol I had to check the moniker severally to be sure it's her that posted it, maybe poco is now a born again.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by ADude(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

Not a Nigerian man at that, except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…
The wisdom shocked happy married life in advance Poco
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Yoighaman(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by djon78(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Poco you are too much

So much sense
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Signum(f): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Farfalla:

Sometimes it's women, sometimes it's men.

No gender is exempt from causing problems in their respective marriages.

No! Sometimes it's men, MOST TIMES ITS WOMEN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Agugbadin: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sorry man that this happened to you, most of this ladies hide their real self, they are liars and deceptive in nature until they enter your home before you know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Deejay777:

So much sense in a single post, I'm totally gobsmacked.

And from unexpected quarters knowing her antecedents here. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
4FACEADELEKE:

Pocohantas e be like say you don get one good dick wey don flog feminism out of your head.

Abi o!
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
studentofTruth:

Seriously, I couldn't believe what I read was written by her.

Me too.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
vickydevoka:

She has never be a feminist. She's a realist

Not with her antecedents here. Just saying o.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You Shut your damn mouth up..

A woman that goes about having children for every dick that comes her way is a HOE..

A HOE..

That's what her American brethren calls her..

You married and 5 months already your marriage is GONE!

A HOE will always exhibit symptoms of her HOESHIP..

Yes, a hoe and a thot to boot!
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
bongolistik:
I think u ar the one to shut up. You don't need to live with some women to know that they are scornful, bitter, spiteful and practically umarriable.

Ok go and marry Tonto lets see or have you lived with Tonto b4..

That lady you just attacked said nothing but the truth, unless you don't know anything about most f gender. They cause so much troubles wherever they enter.. After God, fear woman.

The worst is when the woman in question becomes a celebrity and wealthy, then most men going after them are just finished cos they will so much want to ride over the man. And they are always uncontrollable cos they feel the man cannot give them anything again.

Someone that has 3 different kids with 3 different men, that alone speaks volumes of the type of lady that she will be and you don't need any soothsayer for validation.

Or didn't you hear or see the one that told her friend that she is travelling to the UK, hope you heard what her friend did to her.. That is typical level of wickedness that many women are known for because of envy, jealousy and wickedness in many of them..

Go and study women then you will know that most men are trying in their marriages. Most men are only guilty of infidelity in their marriages but you see women, they are also challenging men with same infidelity on their part coupled with so many other problems and troubles that they bring into most families that they enter..

The Psqure brothers can give you some hints of women troubles in families

You can say that again bro! I am not even dating a useless woman here and she has made my life a living hell. What will you say about that? The experience with that lady and my useless ex is enough for me not to marry but I still know there are some good ones even though they are unfortunately few.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Munzy14:
Likely Ubi isn't the problem in a way, may be he goes for the wrong women.

He goes for them for the sex, never to marry them! Man is living the life of a king!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by pope191: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Poco permit me to screenshot this on my time line.

Izzou come and see something...
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by yemi1504: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jman06:
That's what they do when they wanna hook a simp! Pretend to have repented only to unleash the devil in them after marriage.

One of them once wrote a retraction of all her feminist posts on nairaland when she wanted to get married at all costs. I won't mention her name but she was a popular nairalander that year.

You can say that again bro! Feminists like this, once I get to know them, I run very far away from them because like leopards, they don't change their spots but can only pretend to get something. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Farfalla(f): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Signum:

No! Sometimes it's men, MOST TIMES ITS WOMEN.

I don't think a person's gender is the factor. MOST TIMES it's the society/family background of a person that affects the quality of most marriages.

You come from a society where men aren't supposed to be accountable for their actions (hurting and humiliating their wives in the name of nature and/or culture), so I fully understand where you're coming from.

Still, I respect your opinion even though I do not agree with it.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Farfalla(f): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Munzy14:
Likely Ubi isn't the problem in a way, may be he goes for the wrong women.

He also has a problem. Don't make excuses for him.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by izzou(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
pope191:

Poco permit me to screenshot this on my time line.

Izzou come and see something...

grin grin grin

My Pope...I greet you.

Are you surprised at Pocohantas new mentality?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by pope191: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

My Pope...I greet you.

Are you surprised at Pocohantas new mentality?

Surprised ke! My oga you are doing a good work. I can see your hands in her life.

Happy New Year
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Thinktwicemybro: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
EXLOVER:
Nairaland mod and boredom, themselves carry nonsense matter for head. Ubi Franklin wife matter na una carry for head.

So you expect a highly intellectual man like me to be reading this.

Most people are the cause of their marriage fairlure, tow tow sweet nor mean say the woman character for marriage go sweet, gbola sweet nor mean say the man character for marriage go sweet. Imagine you coming to say you wasted 45million to marry someone you don't even know. You just jump into marriage because of sex, without even studying and making proper research on your spouse.

I have discarded some many girls i have dated with sweet pvssy, because of their character, it was a hard decision. I'm single, most people keeps complaining I'm still single at my age, so many girls out there but the wife among them is few

Is better i spend time to look for my Mrs Perfect than to spend 45 million for marriage, then marriage end 5 months later. Nor be mumu be that?

No Mrs perfect anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) / P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.