Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon (3015 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OlawaleBammie: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me just overlook you tho..let me not sour your mind this good evening..
dementia patient
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
dementia patient
As I said let me not make your evening sour.. grin grin
You sound like a cute little boy.. wink
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OlawaleBammie: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said let me not make your evening sour.. grin grin
You sound like a cute little boy.. wink
lol...u can go in peace
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
lol...u can go in peace
cheesy grin
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy grin
someone said u grew up in a foster home, is it tru?? grin grin
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by emmanuelbrown26: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Coronaviru:
This might be long but it's worth the time.
11 years ago, I thought I married the loml (lol), we enjoyed 7 years of marriage, blessed with 2 wonderful kids (a girl(10) and a boy(cool] till she joined Twitter 2017 and the marriage became history, the woman I married changed from the woman who wouldn't wait for me to bring money to cook or pay school fees to the one that wouldn't cook if I don't give her money, this woman practically starved my kids the day I come back late from work, I was shocked the day I saw an alert of 50 naira on her phone for bank charges and her balance was 10m naira and I was struggling, maintaining family with 500k in my account because I just finished building my house, she insulted all my friends to the extent that I had no friends who would want to visit my home, she denied me sex for a year and I wasn't worried about that (PS: I never cheated even when she denied me sex), 2018 I got fed up and asked for divorce to my surprise she accepted and we went thru court process and during the judgment day, I was told to hand over the kids to her which I did, but the kids didn't want to go with her but I had no choice, few months into the divorce, she called that the kids were sick and she had no money for hospital that I can come and pick them, I went and picked them, took them to hospital and they were treated, she came for them but my kids locked the door from inside when they heard her voice, I begged them to open the door and allow me in, they refused till she left, they 3opened the door, gave me a hug while crying that they don't want to go to her house again, I approached the judge again and explained to her, she reversed her previous judgment and that's how the kids started staying with me..
2019 I was relieved of my job coz of covid but I got to know that my wife and her friends wrote against me that I was a wife beater, a drunk and scammer and they had a perfect excuse to sack me using covid, I started job hunting while taking care of my kids, jobs weren't coming, sold my car just to make sure I could feed them..
It's been 2 years since I was sacked and no job till now, tot of selling my house but I don't want to live in a rented apartment, I have resulted to working on building sites to get daily 3k to feed the kids and pay their bills when necessary.

Incase you have any work for me, I'm available, hold a B.sc in business admin and a master in business administration.
Mynd44 seun please help me move to front page..
Sorry is this movie or true life story?
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by emmanuelbrown26: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2022
sisisioge:
The story doesnt ring true at all....I'm not saying you're lying o but the flow seems too doctored. Especially with the kids locking the door against their mother and you begging them to open or the she starving them cos she was expecting you to return at night to bring money. Is it that night she wants to buy foodstuff to cook for them? grin

Good luck.
My dear, I hv seen a lot personally. My time with NGO handling women affairs child abuse and DOMESTIC violence, I saw a lot. Some women are just devil's incarnate.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by emmanuelbrown26: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:

Lol. When someone plays the victim and puts a 100% blame on the person who can't speak for themselves, then that person is a liar. He painted himself as an angel, a saviour, and the victim, only himself grin
I don't blame u joor, I only blame your poor insight to understand what led to this.
he said that he married and angel when it was rossy.
When d angel starter twitter and joined some feminist groups, d angel changed.
That means d wife joined a bad gang
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by emmanuelbrown26: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:

You don't need all that because of the kids and you will pity her later when her suffering and wahala don start, karma is real
Sister mi forget, i would still do same to her. U dare not gv me sorrow and expect happiness. i wouod definiteoy Bleep her up
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Double0h7(f): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't blame u joor, I only blame your poor insight to understand what led to this.
he said that he married and angel when it was rossy.
When d angel starter twitter and joined some feminist groups, d angel changed.
That means d wife joined a bad gang

I don't blame you... you take every bs you are fed and become the defender without ever thinking. You're a cognitive miser smiley
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
someone said u grew up in a foster home, is it tru?? grin grin
grin
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Bola146(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sister mi forget, i would still do same to her. U dare not gv me sorrow and expect happiness. i wouod definiteoy Bleep her up

sad angry sad
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Bola146(f): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2022
aminusodiq:
a Monica registered in 2019 is new According to you? grin grin

He/she ran away from psychiatrist hospital ni

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:
Dear Lord, please send helpers to this man and his children, let him smile for joy again. Sir, don't let your wife's mumu weigh you down, Ignore her, she is not God. Karma is a real! Even she is so callous to her own children?! Ha!!!!!! angry sad She will definitely reap whatever she does, thank God for your kids, let them be the source of your joy. For the sake of the kids, I believe good people are here to help, stay strong help will come please

Thanks Bola

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:
These people won't rest with these fake stories just to bash women! shocked

Lol! Check out this zero-wood script now, this one even woke up at 5am to trend grin

Chauvinists, misogynists, masochists, menists, food done land cool

It's your choice to believe or not..not forcing you
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2022
OperationalVehi:

New moniker and with Bola146 helping you to solicit for helpers... I'll pass .. mosdef a scam story.

Are you related to botrix

K
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2022
aminusodiq:
a Monica registered in 2019 is new According to you? grin grin

I had to refrain my self from replying him

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sorry is this movie or true life story?

I would have asked the same question if I didn't experience it first hand.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Ishilove: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2022
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Ishilove: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:
These people won't rest with these fake stories just to bash women! shocked

Lol! Check out this zero-wood script now, this one even woke up at 5am to trend grin

Chauvinists, misogynists, masochists, menists, food done land cool
You dey mind them. I can smell the fakeness even if I had the flu and both nostrils were congested.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Oyiboman69: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
sisisioge:
The story doesnt ring true at all....I'm not saying you're lying o but the flow seems too doctored. Especially with the kids locking the door against their mother and you begging them to open or the she starving them cos she was expecting you to return at night to bring money. Is it that night she wants to buy foodstuff to cook for them? grin

Good luck.
what you pointed out don't even prove that he's lying....
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Redpillers and their unending campaign of calumny. You guys are always opening accounts to post stories that only happened in your twisted mind. Give it a rest already! Gosh!

5 Likes

Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Danjikanbauchi: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2022
This is very scary, with this type of story youths will be scared to get married.

Keep hustling bro at old age the difference will be very clear than color TV.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Irupetepete: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2022
jeffizy:
Bro, for you, it will end in praise.

You are a good man and you were taken for granted.

Please hold steady, there's light at the end of your tunnel. Believe.
that light at the end of the tunnel, he be like say nepa Don cut am cos nowadays, na so so darkness full inside tunnel o
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by heniford2: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coronaviru:
11 years ago, I thought I married the loml (lol), we enjoyed 7 years of marriage, blessed with 2 wonderful kids (a girl(10) and a boy(cool] till she joined Twitter 2017 and the marriage became history, the woman I married changed from the woman who wouldn't wait for me to bring money to cook or pay school fees to the one that wouldn't cook if I don't give her money, this woman practically starved my kids the day I come back late from work, I was shocked the day I saw an alert of 50 naira on her phone for bank charges and her balance was 10m naira and I was struggling, maintaining family with 500k in my account because I just finished building my house, she insulted all my friends to the extent that I had no friends who would want to visit my home, she denied me sex for a year and I wasn't worried about that (PS: I never cheated even when she denied me sex), 2018 I got fed up and asked for divorce to my surprise she accepted and we went thru court process and during the judgment day, I was told to hand over the kids to her which I did, but the kids didn't want to go with her but I had no choice, few months into the divorce, she called that the kids were sick and she had no money for hospital that I can come and pick them, I went and picked them, took them to hospital and they were treated, she came for them but my kids locked the door from inside when they heard her voice, I begged them to open the door and allow me in, they refused till she left, they 3opened the door, gave me a hug while crying that they don't want to go to her house again, I approached the judge again and explained to her, she reversed her previous judgment and that's how the kids started staying with me..
2019 I was relieved of my job coz of covid but I got to know that my wife and her friends wrote against me that I was a wife beater, a drunk and scammer and they had a perfect excuse to sack me using covid, I started job hunting while taking care of my kids, jobs weren't coming, sold my car just to make sure I could feed them..
It's been 2 years since I was sacked and no job till now, tot of selling my house but I don't want to live in a rented apartment, I have resulted to working on building sites to get daily 3k to feed the kids and pay their bills when necessary.

Incase you have any work for me, I'm available, hold a B.sc in business admin and a master in business administration.
i don't think i will ever marry any Nigeria lady again never not Reading this stuff.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by jesmond3945: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coronaviru:

this cant be real. Looks like fiction.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by emmanuelbrown26: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coronaviru:

I would have asked the same question if I didn't experience it first hand.
Be happy that this thing happened in your youthful age. U hv time to start again, if it had happened in your old age, baba na suicide bi that. Keep your head up bro
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Johnsonclement(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Your story make me cry,God will make a way for you.
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Coronaviru: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
this cant be real. Looks like fiction.

Real life matters..
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Mercury12(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Women due to their flexible nature are easily swayed. Only experiences will make dem wise. Take a look at how eve was easily deceived
Re: How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Whether fictitious or real, this is what we have been saying, for your wife to accumulate 10m while you struggled shows the level of nonsense you tolerated. I don’t know when marriage became stupidity. Team, her money is her money. Where a man/woman’s treasure is, there is his heart. It’s easy to discard what you are not invested in. Watch them swarm to make up excuses for your wife. Either by guilt tripping op or discrediting and dismissing the story in its entirety. One just had his wife’s carelessness kill his mom, he has been silenced, and his wife excused, another has his wife doing all she could to jeopardize his job, she is being excused also, your own ex wife has ultimately sack you due to her vindictiveness, they say it’s made up and try to silence you. Watch the nay sayers, same monikers, they can do no wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes / Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage / ??? Guys Be Sincere, Can You Do This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.